The highest quality ingredients to combat ageing skin
Collagen, hyaluronic acid, coenzyme Q10, acerola (vitamin C) and bilberry
Expiration date (End Of): 09/2025 | Ref. AS65
30,00 € (30,00 €)
†N/A: Not applicable
**From biotech (natural fermentation).
Lime flavour, maltodextrin, sweetener (E960): steviol glycosides.
Contains fish. Does not contain GMOs.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin.
Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Multiple factors (e.g. stress, insomnia, poor diet) can affect the health and appearance of our skin. To recover its beauty, energy and vitality, caring for the outside of your skin is not enough: you need to treat skin from the inside.
To combat ageing skin, we have developed ANASKIN, a product that contains the highest quality ingredients: hydrolysed and deodorised collagen of marine origin (fish), hyaluronic acid and coenzyme Q10 from biotechnology, acerola extract (Malpighia glabra L.) standardised to contain 25% vitamin C, and dry extract of blueberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L.) standardised to contain 25% anthocyanidins.
This combination of bioactive compounds helps the skin to restore its healthy and radiant appearance and achieve greater hydration and nutrition. ANASKIN also has a delicious and refreshing lime flavour: it nourishes your skin in the tastiest and healthiest way!
ANASKIN: Detailed information
Stress, poor diet, tobacco, lack of sleep: multiple factors can negatively affect the appearance of skin. For a healthy and radiant-looking face, we have developed ANASKIN, a combination of ingredients of the highest quality.
Collagen is the most abundant insoluble fibrous protein in the extracellular matrix of the skin, along with elastin and hyaluronic acid1. There are different types of collagen located in different tissues: type I collagen is found in the skin, tendons, ligaments and bones; type II collagen is found in cartilage and type III collagen in blood vessels, the intestinal wall and newborn skin. Young skin has 80% type I collagen, and with age the ability to replenish collagen naturally decreases by around 1.5% per year1.
Collagen is converted to gelatine through boiling and from this, after undergoing a chemical reaction, hydrolysed collagen containing peptides* with molecular weight ranging between 2000-6000 Da is obtained.
One study found that after ingesting hydrolysed collagen, it is accumulated in the skin for up to 96 hours, and it has been found to protect the epidermal barrier and improve elasticity and skin hydration2. Researchers have also suggested that it can reduce changes in the extracellular matrix associated with ageing, by stimulating synthesis processes in skin tissue. It has also been found to protect skin from UV radiation3.
Several clinical trials have demonstrated the efficacy of collagen peptides* in improving skin’s properties (moisturising, wrinkle reduction etc.)1. A study by Proksch et al3, in which type I collagen was used, concluded that consuming collagen improves skin elasticity. This effect was also more pronounced in women aged over 50.
*Collagen peptides are molecules formed by joining a small number of amino acids.
Why marine collagen?
Unlike other manufacturers that use collagen from porcine and bovine origin, at Anastore we have selected type I collagen from fish skin for our ANASKIN product. A study comparing three types of type I collagen confirmed that collagen from fish was assimilated better than porcine collagen4.
ANASKIN: Hyaluronic acid
Skin ageing is the result of a combination of multiple factors. Young skin maintains its firmness and resistance, thanks to its high water content. However, ageing and external aggressions cause moisture loss in the skin5.
Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide with viscoelastic and lubricating properties. It is naturally present in the skin where, thanks to its unique capacity to join together and retain water molecules, it plays an important role in the hydration, elasticity and enhancement of the skin barrier2, 5.
ANASKIN: Coenzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone)
Ageing and photoaging of the skin is associated with increased cellular oxidation. Coenzyme Q10 has antioxidant and energising effects. It has also been found to have anti-ageing properties, and to reduce wrinkles on the face6.
Acerola (Malpighia glabra L.) is a plant native to the West Indies, Central America and the Caribbean region. Its fruit, similar in appearance to a cherry, has up to 60 times more vitamin C than oranges7. Dry extract of acerola contains natural vitamin C, a vitamin with antioxidant properties and is essential for collagen synthesis. It also has anti-inflammatory activity and it has also been found to act as a depigmenting agent when applied topically8.
Blueberry, or bilberry, (Vaccinium myrtillus L.) grows in mountainous areas of Europe, Asia and North America. Its fruits contain anthocyanins (anthocyanin glycosides) and vitamin C9. The anthocyanidins present in dry extract of blueberry are polyphenols with antioxidant properties. Linked to this antioxidant activity, blueberry has been found to have anti-inflammatory and restorative properties. Several of its components also have a potential protective effect against UV radiation10.
Finally, a study has concluded that the combination of collagen from marine origin and plant extracts with antioxidants has a positive effect on skin’s properties (elasticity and thickening of the epidermis/dermis)11: collagen peptides stimulate synthesis of this protein and the antioxidant activity of plant extracts maintains oxidative balance.
- An overview of the beneficial effects of hydrolysed collagen as a nutraceutical on skin properties: scientific background and clinical studies. Sibilla et al. Open Nutraceuticals J. 2015. 8: 29-42.
- Oral collagen-derived dipeptides, prolyl-hydroxyproline and hydroxyprolyl-glycine, ameliorate skin barrier dysfunction and alter gene expression profiles in the skin. Shimizu et al. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2015. 456(2):626-30.
- Oral supplementation of specific collagen peptides has beneficial effects on human skin physiology: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Proksch et al. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2014. 27:47-55.
- Comparison of quantity and structures of hydroxyproline-containing peptides in human blood after oral ingestion of gelatin hydrolysates from different sources. Ohara et al. J. Agric Food Chem. 2007. 55: 1532-1535.
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging. Papakonstantinou et al. Dermatoendocrinol. 2012. 4(3): 253-258.
- Coenzyme Q10 protects against oxidative stress-induced cell death and enhances the synthesis of basement membrane components in dermal and epidermal cells. Muta-Takada et al. Biofactors. 2009. 35(5): 435-41.
- Gran diccionario ilustrado de las Plantas Medicinales descripción y aplicaciones. Berdonces. Oceano Ambar. 2009.
- Vitamin C in dermatology. Saokar. Indian Dermatol Online J. 2013. 4(2): 143-146.
- Fundamentals of Pharmacognosy and Phytotherapy. Heinrich et al. 2nd Edition. Churchill Livingstone. Elsevier. 2012.
- Bilberry extract reduces UVA-induced oxidative stress in HaCaT keratinocytes: A pilot study. Svobodová et al. BioFactors. 2008 33: 249-266.
- Skin antiageing and systemic redox effects of supplementation with marine collagen peptides and plant-derived antioxidants: A single-blind case-control clinical study. De Luca et al. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2016: 4389410.
Mix 1 single-dose sachet per day with a glass of water (200 ml), outside of meals.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
QUANTITY20 single-dose sachets
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER20 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory (GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry).
The active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests.
Certificate issue date: 2023/10/03
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.