Organic borage oil
Health and youthfulness of the skin
Linolenic gamma acid (omega-6)
Buy Organic borage oil
Expiration date (End Of): 02/2025 | Ref. CC11
12,35 € (12,35 €)
Ingredients: Organic borage oil
Linoleic acid, Linolenic acid, Oleic acid, Palmitic acid, Stearic acid.
Description: Organic borage oil
Borage oil, obtained by pressing the plant's seeds, provides essential fatty acids for the health of the skin, including gamma-linolenic acid, one of the so-called omega 6 oils.
Through its extremely nourishing action and its deep-down hydration properties, borage oil prevents the formation of wrinkles and helps combat stretchmarks.
Organic borage oil: Detailed information
Rich in essential fatty acids, oil extracted from borage seed prevents the skin from aging. Because of its extremely nourishing quality and its ability to deeply hydrate, it prevents wrinkles and protects against stretch marks.
Note: Using the same physiological tools (enzymes) to transform them into physiologically active derivatives, Omega 6 and Omega 3 can mutually interfere with each other when used in inadequate proportions. The optimal proportion is 3 to 6 times as more omega 6 than omega 3.
Use: Organic borage oil
Face and body: apply morning and evening to revitalise your skin. As an ultra-mild make-up remover. As a hair mask to restore natural beauty and shine to your hair. Add essential oil for a more specific effect.
• Cosmetic and/or culinary use depending on the respective oil.
• To be used pure or in combination in order to obtain the simultaneous benefit of all their advantages.
• They make an excellent excipient for thinning essential oils.
• They make an excellent base for massage oils.
• Keep in a sealed container away from air, light and moisture.
• Do not heat to more than 40ºC in order to prevent oxidation.
• At low temperature (below 15ºC), some oils may solidify and adopt a non-uniform appearance. They will regain their original appearance at ambient temperature.
• The colour and odour of a vegetable oil may vary depending on the harvest and the country of origin.
Questions: Organic borage oil
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.