- Food supplements
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Iron & Vitamin C
Iron & Vitamin C
Optimal oxygen transport to the body
Synergistic action with proven efficacy
Buy Iron & Vitamin C
Expiration date (End Of): 02/2025 | Ref. DP19
19,92 € (24,90 €) Save 4,98 € until 26/03/2023
Buy Iron & Vitamin C
475.6 mg / 90 capsules
This product allows you to accumulate 19 loyalty points. = 1,14€.
Ingredients: Iron & Vitamin C
†N/A: Not applicable
**Lipofer® microcapsules is a registered trademark of Lipotec S.A. or its affiliates.
Potato starch. Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Description: Iron & Vitamin C
Iron and vitamin C contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Iron and vitamin C contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
Iron and vitamin C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels.
Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
What role does Iron play in the body?
Iron is, like other minerals such as zinc and magnesium, essential for the body1.That's why adequate iron absorption is very important for preventing diseases associated with a deficiency of this mineral, such as iron deficiency anaemia, which affects more than one quarter of the population2.
To help the body absorb as much of this element as possible, it can be combined with other ingredients that promote its assimilation. One of the best options available is to combine iron with vitamin C which, in addition, to enabling superior absorption, provides additional benefits for the body3.
Properties of iron as a food supplement
The main properties of iron:
- Contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin3.
- Helps to transport oxygen to tissues and muscles3.
- Promotes the metabolism of proteins, lipids and carbohydrates3.
- Improves memory and concentration and helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue3.
- Strengthens the immune system and contributes to cell division3.
Benefits of adding vitamin C to improve iron absorption
In addition to all of this, combining iron with vitamin C not only enables greater bioavailability3, but also offers a multitude of properties, including:
- Protecting cells from oxidation – antioxidant power3.
- Contributing to the formation of collagen3.
- Supporting the immune system before and during intense physical exercise3.
- Helping to reduce tiredness3.
This makes it a complete and balanced combination that provides a wide range of essential benefits for the body.
Why choose Anastore's Iron & Vitamin C?
Iron stimulates the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin3
The body's difficulties in absorbing iron have led Anastore to seek the best option on the market for increasing the product’s bioavailability.
With this aim in mind, it has been selected premium Lipofer® micronised iron that has been microencapsulated4 to enable optimal absorption of iron by the human body. This iron does not irritate the digestive tract, without the unpleasant metallic taste that other food supplements can have4.
In addition, our iron capsules have been enriched with vitamin C obtained from Acerola. As well as being of natural origin, Acerola increases the bioavailability of iron3, improving the efficacy of Anastore's Iron with Vitamin C supplement.
This makes it the perfect buy for increasing iron intake in your diet.
Who is Anastore's Iron & Vitamin C designed for?
Although the main target audience for this supplement are people seeking to increase their iron levels and avoid illnesses associated with iron deficiency, such as anaemia and similar disorders, the multiple benefits of combining Iron with Vitamin C make it suitable for a wide range of people:
Iron helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue3
- People with problems associated with low levels of haemoglobin.
- Athletes seeking to increase the volume of oxygen in their blood, to boost physical performance.
- People who need to produce more red blood cells (during pregnancy, breastfeeding and menstruation).
- People experiencing growth spurts.
- People looking for supplements that combat tiredness and fatigue.
- People who want to strengthen their immune system.
Why take Anastore's Iron & Vitamin C?
We recommend taking 1 capsule of Iron with Vitamin C per day with half a glass of water or juice, on anempty stomach. Because it comes in convenient plant-based capsules, it is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Each capsule also contains 100% of the recommended daily intake of iron and vitamin C. This makes it the perfect food supplement for anyone suffering from a lack of iron in their blood.
Can Iron & Vitamin C be combined with other food supplements?
Anastore's Iron with Vitamin C can be taken together with Vitamin B Complex. In addition to iron, Vitamin B Complex combines a variety of group B vitamins such as vitamin B6 and B12, which are ideal for reducing tiredness3. Thanks to riboflavin, it also assists with the metabolism of iron, among other benefits3.
On the other hand Organic Ginseng in combination with this food supplement provides a plus of energy to face the day to day with vitality5.
- Iron and Chelation in Biochemistry and Medicine: New Approaches to Controlling Iron Metabolism and Treating Related Diseases. Review. Kontoghiorghes G.J., Kontoghiorghe C.N. Cells. 2020 June 9, 1456.
- Iron Bioavailability from Pate Enriched with Encapsulated Ferric Pyrophosphate or Ferrous Gluconate in Rats. Navas-Carretero S, Pérez-Granados AM, Sarriá B, Schoppen S, Vaquero MP. Food Science and Technology International. 2007;13(2):159-163.
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
- Lipofer microcapsules. Bioavailable and stable source of iron.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2673).
Use: Iron & Vitamin C
1 capsule per day with a glass of water or juice, on an empty stomach.
It is recommended for pregnant or lactating women to consult a health professional before any supplementation. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Iron & Vitamin C
PRODUCT NAMEIron & Vitamin C
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER90 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory (GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry).
The active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests.
Certificate issue date: 2023/03/15
Questions: Iron & Vitamin C
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.