- Bromelain + Rutin
Bromelain + Rutin
Phytoenzyme and anti-inflammatory antioxidant
50:1 bromelain extract derived from pineapple, and rutin extract from Japanese Pagoda Tree flower buds
Expiration date (End Of): 04/2023 |
Lot: D14729 | Ref. EA60
Ingredients: Bromelain + Rutin Consulting batch information
†N/A: Not applicable
**GDU: Gelatin digesting Units.
Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Description: Bromelain + Rutin
The main active compound in pineapple1, bromelain is a phytoenzyme, a protein that catalyses (accelerates) chemical reactions in the body2.
The enzymes act on various substances by degrading them to produce energy (catabolism) or by synthesizing them to construct the cell (anabolism).
Bromelain therefore activates an anti-inflammatory mechanism. By inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins, molecules involved in immune response, bromelain inhibits inflammatory processes such as oedema and muscle pain1, 3-5.
In addition, as a proteolytic enzyme, it breaks down proteins by breaking down the peptide bonds linking the amino acids. This action increases plasmin in the body, an enzyme that inhibits the formation of another element associated with inflammation: arachidonic acid6.
Rutin is a bioflavonoid, a molecule typically found in certain plants that has strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity.
It inhibits the synthesis of thromboxane A2, a vasoconstrictor compound involved in inflammation7, 8. It inhibits the formation of free radicals and helps to preserve the structure and function of cells8. This boosts the effects of bromelain, which is particularly sensitive to oxidants.
Our formula combines a standardised rutin extract from the Japanese Pagoda tree, an important plant in China, with an extract of bromelain from pineapple stem (50:1) at optimal quality: no GMOs, exceptional purity rate (95%) and proteolytic activity (2500 GDU/g).
- Properties and therapeutic application of bromelain: a review. Pavan, R. et al. Biotechnol Res Int. 2012. 976203.
- Larousse médical. Naudin, C. Larousse. 1996.
- Efecto de la Bromelina en la Concentración Sérica y Ósea de Clindamicina. Moraya, Z., & Walberto, J. Tesis Doctoral. 2012.
- Bromelain Monograph. Altern Med Rev. 2010. 5(4). 361-8.
- Bromelain as a treatment for osteoarthritis: a review of clinical studies. Brien, S. et al. Evid Based complement Alternat Med. 2004. 1(3). 251-257.
- Therapeutic uses of pineapple-extracted bromelain in surgical care - A review. Abdul Muhammad, Z., Ahmad, T. J Pak Med Assoc. 2017 67(1), 121-125.
- Medicinal and Aromatic plants. Gupta, R. K. CBS publishers and distributors. 2010. 234, 499.
- Mechanisms Involved in the Antiplatelet Activity of Rutin, a Glycoside of the Flavonol Quercetin, in Human Platelets. Joen-Rong Sheu, George Hsiao, Po-Hsiu Chou, Ming- Yi Shen and Duen-Suey Chou. J Agric Food Chem. 2004. 52(14). 4414-4418 .
Use: Bromelain + Rutin Consulting batch information
2 capsules per day with half a glass of water, divided into two doses, outside mealtimes.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Bromelain + Rutin Consulting batch information
PRODUCT NAMEBromelain + Rutin
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory. GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines in force in the European pharmaceutical industry.
The active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests.
The notification of placing on the market of this product has been made under notification number AS 2081/106.
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2021/05/06