Pro Growth & Strengthening
Saw palmetto, Bilberry, Green tea, Horsetail, Zinc, Selenium and Biotin
Expiration date (End Of): 12/2022 |
Lot: D14504 | Ref. FA35
Ingredients: Pro Growth & Strengthening Consulting batch information
†N/A: Not applicable
Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Description: Pro Growth & Strengthening
Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
Why does hair loss happen?
Alopecia, or abnormal hair loss, can be upsetting because of the aesthetic changes it causes, and can have a negative effect on the quality of life of the people affected by it1.
The most common type of alopecia is androgenic alopecia, or male pattern baldness. Androgens, particularly dihydrotestosterone (DHT), play a major role in the causes of this type of alopecia. High levels of DHT are associated with a negative impact on the life cycle of hair follicle cells on the scalp, and make it more difficult for these cells to absorb nutrients, which causes the follicles to atrophy or shrink2. There are also a growing number of studies investigating the relationship between inflammatory processes in follicular tissue and the pathogenesis of androgenic alopecia3.
Pro Growth and Strengthening - Man Hair is a combination of plant extracts, vitamins and minerals selected for their specific properties that will contribute to:
- Saw palmetto, for hair maintenance and growth4: hormones play an essential role in the development of androgenic alopecia2. American Saw Palmetto helps you to maintain your own hair, and supports natural hair growth by male4. Studies indicate that it is capable of blocking 5-α-reductase, inhibiting the conversion of testosterone into DHT5. Our product contains 300 mg of dry extract of saw palmetto fruit (Serenoa repens (W.Bartram) Small) standardised to contain 20% total fatty acids.
- Bilberry, which activates the scalp micro-circulation8: a decrease in blood flow at follicular level is a factor that promotes androgenic alopecia6. Bilberry activates the scalp microcirculation8. Our product contains 200 mg dry extract of bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L.) standardised to contain 25% anthocyanosides, compounds with strong antioxidant properties9.
- Green tea, which has beneficial antioxidant properties10: intense and/or sustained inflammatory processes can make follicular growth more difficult3. Green tea has beneficial antioxidant properties10, helps protect the skin from UV-induced oxidative damage11, and decreases the cellular aging due to oxidative damage12. Our product contains 200 mg dry extract of green tea leaves (Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze) standardised to contain 50% polyphenols, 20% catechins and 7% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG).
- Horsetail, for hair growth and strengthening13: the restriction of nutrients during follicular proliferation and differentiation can manifest itself in reduced hair growth and/or weaker hair6. Dry extract of aerial parts of horsetail (Equisetum arvense L.), standardised to contain 7% silica, promotes hair growth and strengthening13. Our formula also includes zinc, selenium and biotin, essential nutrients that contribute to the maintenance of normal hair7.
Taking 2 capsules per day of Pro Growth and Strengthening - Man Hair will give your hair the ideal combination of plant extracts, vitamins and minerals for its maintenance and growth.
- Quality of Life Assessment in Patients with Androgenetic Alopecia. Gupta S, Goyal I, Mahendra A. Int J Trichology. 2019 Jul-Aug;11(4):147-152.
- Adrogenetic alopecia: a review. Francesca Lolli, Francesco Pallotti, Alfredo Rossi, Maria C Fortuna, Gemma Caro, Andrea Lenzi, Andrea Sansone, Francesco Lombardo. Endocrine, 2017 Jul;57(1):9-17.
- Molecular mechanisms of androgenetic alopecia. Ralph M Trüeb. Exp Gerontol. 2002;37:981–90.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2341).
- Comparison of the potency of 10 different brands of Serenoa repens extracts. F Scaglione, V Lucini, M Pannacci, S Dugnani, C Leone. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci 2012 May;16(5):569-74.
- Alopecia‒reason and possible treatments. Review. Likhitkar M, Shakur AA, Bansal KK, et al. MOJ Drug Des Develop Ther. 2018;2(5):198‒208.
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2755).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2795).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 1276).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 1110).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 1311).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2438).
Use: Pro Growth & Strengthening Consulting batch information
2 capsules per day divided into two doses with half a glass of water, at mealtimes.
Contains caﬀeine. Not recommended for children, pregnant and lactating women and individuals sensitive to caffeine (8 mg caﬀeine / 2 capsules). Not recommended in women of child-bearing age and in prepubertal children of both sexes. Consult your doctor or pharmacist. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Pro Growth & Strengthening Consulting batch information
PRODUCT NAMEPro Growth & Strengthening
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured in accordance with GMPs according to current pharmaceutical standards (GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practices of the European Pharmaceutical Industry).
The active ingredient content is guaranteed through regular analyses.
The labelling of our products complies with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 and its subsequent amendments, with the aim of ensuring a high level of consumer protection in relation to food information.
Our packaging complies with Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 October 2004 and its subsequent amendments on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food, aiming to secure a high level of protection of human health and the interests of consumers.
Anastore is registered on the Food Safety Register of Food Business Operators, whose purpose is to protect public health and consumer interests, where the definitions provided for in Articles 2 and 3 of Regulation (EC) No 178/2002 and Article 2 of Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council, and their subsequent amendments, are applicable.
These Regulations lay down the general principles and requirements of food law, establishing the European Food Safety Authority and laying down procedures in matters of food safety, in addition to laying down general rules in relation to the hygiene of foodstuffs.
Finally, Anastore notifies the placing on the market of its food supplements in accordance with the specific regulations of each country.
Registration QR Code
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2020/12/31