Nootropic complex with standardised extracts
Choline, Rhodiola Rosea, Bacopa Monnieri, Brewer’s Yeast, Caffeine
Expiration date (End Of): 06/2022 |
Lot: D13793 | Ref. FC79
Ingredients: Pro Concentration Consulting batch information
†N/A: Not applicable
Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Description: Pro Concentration
Thiamine, riboflavin (Vitamin B2), niacin, vitamin B6 and biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system.
Pantothenic acid contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance.
Pantothenic acid contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
The term nootropic comes from the Greek nóos (mind, intellect) and tropéō (to bend or turn), and includes all substances that promote learning and improve cognition and memory1.
Pro Concentration contains choline, plant extracts (bacopa and rhodiola), B vitamin-rich brewer’s yeast and naturally occurring caffeine, which helps to improve concentration.
Choline is an essential nutrient required for the synthesis of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that plays in important role in short-term memory and attention2.
Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea L.) is an adaptogenic* plant that contributes to optimal mental and cognitive activity3; it stimulates perception and improves mood4. To guarantee maximum efficiency, we have selected an extract of rhodiola with standardised salidroside and rosavin content. These compounds have been widely studied and make up the active principles of this plant.
Bacopa (Bacopa monnieri (L.) Wettst.) is a plant that helps improve concentration, cognitive function and learning5. Like rhodiola3, it also aids normal blood circulation, which is linked to mental performance6. The main compounds responsible for bacopa’s activity are bacosides, which is why in Pro Concentration we have included an extract with 45% standardised bacoside content.
Lalmin® B-Complex Vitamins brewer’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) is a natural source of B vitamins, which have a range of functions. Vitamins B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B6 (pyridoxine) and B7 (biotin) contribute to the normal function of the nervous system. Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) also contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of certain neurotransmitters, as well as aiding normal mental performance. This vitamin also helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue7.
Finally, Pro Concentration contains naturally occurring caffeine from coffee seeds (Coffea arabica L.). This alkaloid helps to increase alertness and improve concentration8.
*Adaptogen: a natural compound that helps the body adapt to stress9.
- “Nootropic.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster .
- The role of acetylcholine in the cognitive function of frontal neurons in monkeys. Liu, J. L., & Su, S. N. Sci China B. 1993. 36(12), 1510-1517.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID3877).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID2659).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID3268).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID3986).
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
- Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to caffeine and increased fat oxidation leading to a reduction in body fat mass... EFSA Journal 2011; 9(4):2054
- "Adaptogen". Oxford English and Spanish Dictionary.
Use: Pro Concentration Consulting batch information
2 capsules per day with half a glass of water at mealtimes.
Contains caffeine. Not recommended for children, adolescents, pregnant or lactating women and individuals sensitive to caffeine (76 mg caffeine / 2 capsules). Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Pro Concentration Consulting batch information
PRODUCT NAMEPro Concentration
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured in accordance with GMPs according to current pharmaceutical standards (GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practices of the European Pharmaceutical Industry).
The active ingredient content is guaranteed through regular analyses that can be viewed online.
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2020/08/06