Contributes to normal DNA synthesis and protects against oxidative stress
Standardised extracts of antioxidant plants and zinc
Expiration date (End Of): 01/2022 |
Lot: D13604 | Ref. FD25
Description: Pro DNA
Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis.
Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Zinc has a role in the process of cell division.
How old are your cells?
Delaying cellular ageing is now possible thanks to the discovery of telomeres. The cells contain basic genetic information in the form of DNA, which is structured and organised in the form of chromosomes. To protect this valuable information, ‘caps’ (like a pen cap) called telomeres areplacedat the ends of chromosomes. Every time a cell divides, these telomeres are shortened.
After multiple divisions over the years, the telomeres are so short that the cell becomes unstable, entering a phenomenon of cellular senescence, which is aggravated by oxidative stress 1. The length of the telomeres is therefore considered a marker of ageing, and shorter telomeres have been associated with greater risk of suffering age-related diseases 2.
However, the body has telomerase, an enzyme capable of regenerating telomeres to maintain the cell's replicative capacity and stability, helping to slow down the ageing process 3.
There is no fountain of eternal youth. And since life expectancy has increased in recent decades, science is looking for solutions to slow down the processes of cellular senescence. How? Helping to slow down the two main factors that lead to premature cell ageing: oxidative stress and telomere shortening 4.
Pro DNA is the natural solution for addressing precisely these two factors, helping cells to stay young for longer and therefore maintain their correct function. A combination of plant extracts together with the mineral zinc in a natural anti-ageing formula:
- Contains 250 mg astragalus root extract (Astragalus membranaceus Moench) standardised to contain 10% astragaloside IV (25 mg per capsule). This plant protects cells and tissues from oxidative damage 5. It has been demonstrated that Astragalus helps to activate the enzyme telomerase and to help lengthen telomeres by reducing cell ageing, as well as having antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action 6.
- Grape seed extract, which has a high antioxidant action, is also included in this formula 7. Standardised to contain 15% resveratrol, it provides natural antioxidants that help protect cells from oxidative damage by free radicals, helping to reduce some diseases related to oxidation and ageing 8.
- Finally, zinc has been included to complete the Pro DNA formula. Zinc is a mineral that contributes to DNA synthesis, the cellular division process and to protecting cells from oxidative stress 9.
Taking two capsules of Pro DNA per day helps to reduce the oxidation and premature ageing of cells. A natural solution based on standardised plant extracts with antioxidant action, combined with the mineral zinc, which contributes to normal DNA synthesis.
- Telomere length in epidemiology : a biomarker of aging, age-related disease, both, or neither ?. Sanders JL, Newman AB. Epidemiol Rev. 2013 ;35 :112-31.
- Telomere Length : A potencial Biomarker for the Risk and Prognosis of Stroke. Tian Y, Wang S, Jiao F, Kong Q, Liu C, Wu Y. Front Neurol. 2019 Jun 13 ;10 :624.
- The shortest telomere, not average telomere length, is critical for cell viability and chromosome stability. Hemann MT, Strong MA, Hao LY, Greider CW. Cell 2001 Oct 5 ;107(1) :67-77.
- Stress, DNA damage and ageing – an integrative approach. Von Zglinicki T, Bürkle A, Kirkwood TB. Exp Gerontol. 2001 Jun ;36(7) : 1049-62.
- Extracted from the European Commission compilation list, under EFSA validation (ID3256 / ID3261).
- Anti-Aging Implications of Astragalus Membranaceus (Huangqi) : A Well-Known Chinese Tonic. Liu P, Zhao H, Luo Y. Aging Dis. 2017 Dec 1 ;8(6) :868-886.
- Extracted from the European Commission compilation list, under EFSA validation (ID 2060 /ID2139).
- Role of resveratrol in regulation of cellular defense systems against oxidative stress. Truong VL, Jun M, Jeong WS. Biofactors. 2018 Jan ;44(1) :36-49.
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
Ingredients: Pro DNA Consulting batch information
†N/A: Not applicable
Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Use: Pro DNA Consulting batch information
2 capsules per day with half a glass of water at mealtime.
Limit consumption to a few weeks / month. Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Pro DNA Consulting batch information
PRODUCT NAMEPro DNA
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured in accordance with GMPs according to current pharmaceutical standards (GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practices of the European Pharmaceutical Industry).
The active ingredient content is guaranteed through regular analyses that can be viewed online.
The labelling of our products complies with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 and its subsequent amendments, with the aim of ensuring a high level of consumer protection in relation to food information.
Our packaging complies with Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 October 2004 and its subsequent amendments on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food, aiming to secure a high level of protection of human health and the interests of consumers.
Anastore is registered on the Food Safety Register of Food Business Operators, whose purpose is to protect public health and consumer interests, where the definitions provided for in Articles 2 and 3 of Regulation (EC) No 178/2002 and Article 2 of Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council, and their subsequent amendments, are applicable.
These Regulations lay down the general principles and requirements of food law, establishing the European Food Safety Authority and laying down procedures in matters of food safety, in addition to laying down general rules in relation to the hygiene of foodstuffs.
Finally, Anastore notifies the placing on the market of its food supplements in accordance with the specific regulations of each country.
Registration QR Code
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2020/02/06