Organic royal jelly Melicinal
From organic beekeeping
Superfood source of vitality
Emotional balance, Energy, Immune.
Buy Organic royal jelly Melicinal
30 servings / 1 glass jar of 30 g
Ref. FF20 | In Stock
Packed in France
Organic royal jelly Melicinal: Description
100% organic, MELICINAL Royal Jelly is the essential superfood to strengthen the body.
A natural substance secreted by young worker bees, through the fermentation of pollen and honey, royal jelly is the exclusive food of the queen bee throughout her life (1,2). Its unique properties give her greater longevity than the rest of the hive (3).
It has been used since ancient times in traditional medicine, particularly in Asian apitherapy and in ancient Egypt (4,5). Although its history is part legend (it is credited with curing Pope Pius XII) (5), modern scientific research has demonstrated its therapeutic properties.
Royal jelly has immunomodulatory effects due to its glycoproteins, known as Major Royal Jelly Proteins (MRJPs), which include royalactin (3,4). A 2015 study found that it induced the proliferation of human lymphocytes (6).
In addition, it provides 8 essential amino acids (such as proline, lysine, arginine and glutamic acids), lipids (such as 10-hydroxydecanic acid, a powerful anti-inflammatory and antifungal, which prevents the adhesion of pathogens to the cell surface and promotes neurogenesis in the central nervous system) (3,4,7), minerals (sodium, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, iron and zinc) (2), B-group vitamins and royalysin, a peptide of 51 amino acids with antibacterial and antimicrobial capacity (1,2,4).
Its compounds with bioactivity include adenosine, a molecule with a relaxing effect, antioxidant polyphenols, acetylcholine (a powerful neurostimulant with vasodilatory activity) (1) and hormones such as testosterone, progesterone, prolactin and estradiol (3). Its sugar content (fructose, glucose and sucrose) improves vitality and stimulates resistance to fatigue (1,2).
MELICINAL Royal Jelly is an effective source of energy, considered a superfood (3) that will help to strengthen your immune system to fight colds and flu.
1. Van Toor, R. F. (2006). Producing Royal Jelly: A Guide for the Commercial and Hobbyist Beekeeper. Bassdrum Books Ltd.
2. Hernández, A. G. D. (2010). Nutrition Treatise: Composition and Nutritional Quality of Foods (Vol. 2). Ed. Médica Panamericana.
3. Pasupuleti, V. R. et al. (2017). Honey, propolis, and royal jelly: a comprehensive review of their biological actions and health benefits. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity, 2017.
4. Cornara, L. et al. (2017). Therapeutic properties of bioactive compounds from different honeybee products. Frontiers in pharmacology, 8.
5. Franco, J. C. R. (2005). DROGAS INTELIGENTES. Plantas nutrientes y fármacos para potenciar el intelecto. Editorial Paidotribo.
6. Moriyama, T. et al. (2015). Heat resistant characteristics of major royal jelly protein 1 (Mrjp1) oligomer. PloS one, 10(5), e0119169.
7. Wang, J. et al. (2015). 10-Hydroxy-2-decenoic acid inhibiting the proliferation of fibroblast-like synoviocytes by PI3K–AKT pathway. International immunopharmacology, 28(1), 97-104.
Organic royal jelly Melicinal: Composition
Per measuring spoon: 1 g hand-harvested royal jelly, defreezed (from organic beekeeping).
Do not consume if allergic to products derived from beehives.
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
We check the quality of the finished product following production by carrying out physico-chemical tests, looking for pesticide residues, chloramphenicol and nitrofurane, heavy metals, conducting bacteriological tests and 10 HDA check (hydroxytransdecenoic acid).
All these tests provide us with the assurance that we have a very high quality product.
Organic royal jelly Melicinal: Use
1 measuring spoon (1 g) per day, before breakfast. Can be taken with honey to sweeten the taste.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Once opened, store in refrigerator.