- Adaptogen and immune system
- Organic royal jelly Melicinal
Organic royal jelly Melicinal
Source of energy and nutrients
From organic beekeeping
Expiration date (End Of): 04/2022 |
Lot: 15632 | Ref. FF20
Ingredients: Organic royal jelly Melicinal Consulting batch information
†N/A: Not applicable
Do not consume if allergic to products derived from beehives.
Description: Organic royal jelly Melicinal
100% organic, MELICINAL’s Royal Jelly is an indispensable supplement to provide energy and nutrients for the body.
Royal jelly is a natural substance secreted by young worker bees, by means of the fermentation of pollen and honey, royal jelly is the exclusive food of the queen bee during her entire life1, 2.
It has been used since ancient times, particularly in Asian apitherapy and in ancient Egypt4, 5. Although its history is partially comprised by legends (healing of Pope Pius XII is attributed to it)5, modern scientific research has centred its investigations in relation to its nutritional composition.
Organic royal jelly provides 8 essential amino acids (such as proline, lysine, arginine and glutamic acids), lipids (such as 10-hydroxydecanoic fatty acid)3, 4, 6, minerals (sodium, potassium, phosphorous, calcium, iron and zinc)2, group B vitamins and royalisin, a 51-amino acid peptide which characterizes jelly and is the object of numerous research studies1, 2, 4.
MELICINAL Organic Royal Jelly ensures the absence of pesticides, turning it into an effective source of nutrients which are essential for a diet.
- Producing Royal Jelly: A Guide for the Commercial and Hobbyist Beekeeper. Van Toor, R. F. Bassdrum Books Ltd. 2006.
- Nutrition Treatise: Composition and Nutritional Quality of Foods. Hernández, A. G. D. Ed. Médica Panamericana. Vol. 2. 2010.
- Honey, propolis, and royal jelly: a comprehensive review of their biological actions and health benefits. Pasupuleti, V. R. et al.Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2017, 2017:1259510.
- Therapeutic properties of bioactive compounds from different honeybee products. Cornara, L. et al. Front Pharmacol. 2017. 8:412.
- Drogas inteligentes. Plantas nutrientes y fármacos para potenciar el intelecto. Franco, J. C. R. Editorial Paidotribo. 2005.
- 10-Hydroxy-2-decenoic acid inhibiting the proliferation of fibroblast-like synoviocytes by PI3K–AKT pathway. Wang, J. et al. Int Immunopharmacol. 2015, 1: 97-104.
Use: Organic royal jelly Melicinal Consulting batch information
1 measuring spoon (1 g) per day, before breakfast. Can be taken with honey to sweeten the taste.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Once opened, store in refrigerator.
Quality: Organic royal jelly Melicinal Consulting batch information
PRODUCT NAMEOrganic royal jelly Melicinal
QUANTITY30 servings of 1 g
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
We check the quality of the finished product following production by carrying out physico-chemical tests, looking for pesticide residues, chloramphenicol and nitrofurane, heavy metals, conducting bacteriological tests and 10 HDA check (hydroxytransdecenoic acid).
All these tests provide us with the assurance that we have a very high quality product.
Organic products at Anastore are produced in accordance with Council Regulation (EC) No 834/2007 of 28 June 2007 and its subsequent amendments on organic production and the labelling of organic products, with the aim of ensuring consumer confidence and protecting consumer interests.
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2021/06/16