Organic royal jelly Melicinal
From organic beekeeping
Source of energy and nutrients
Buy Organic royal jelly Melicinal
30 servings / 1 glass jar of 30 g
Ref. FF20 | In Stock
Packed in France
Organic royal jelly Melicinal: Description
100% organic, MELICINAL’s Royal Jelly is an indispensable supplement to provide energy and nutrients for the body.
Royal jelly is a natural substance secreted by young worker bees, by means of the fermentation of pollen and honey, royal jelly is the exclusive food of the queen bee during her entire life (1,2).
It has been used since ancient times, particularly in Asian apitherapy and in ancient Egypt (4,5). Although its history is partially comprised by legends (healing of Pope Pius XII is attributed to it) (5), modern scientific research has centred its investigations in relation to its nutritional composition.
Organic royal jelly provides 8 essential amino acids (such as proline, lysine, arginine and glutamic acids), lipids (such as 10-hydroxydecanoic fatty acid) (3,4,6), minerals (sodium, potassium, phosphorous, calcium, iron and zinc) (2), group B vitamins and royalisin, a 51-amino acid peptide which characterizes jelly and is the object of numerous research studies (1,2,4).
MELICINAL Organic Royal Jelly ensures the absence of pesticides, turning it into an effective source of nutrients which are essential for a diet.
- Van Toor, R. F. (2006). Producing Royal Jelly: A Guide for the Commercial and Hobbyist Beekeeper. Bassdrum Books Ltd.
- Hernández, A. G. D. (2010). Nutrition Treatise: Composition and Nutritional Quality of Foods (Vol. 2). Ed. Médica Panamericana.
- Pasupuleti, V. R. et al. (2017). Honey, propolis, and royal jelly: a comprehensive review of their biological actions and health benefits. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity, 2017.
- Cornara, L. et al. (2017). Therapeutic properties of bioactive compounds from different honeybee products. Frontiers in pharmacology, 8.
- Franco, J. C. R. (2005). Drogas inteligentes. Plantas nutrientes y fármacos para potenciar el intelecto. Editorial Paidotribo.
- Wang, J. et al. (2015). 10-Hydroxy-2-decenoic acid inhibiting the proliferation of fibroblast-like synoviocytes by PI3K–AKT pathway. International Immunopharmacology, 2015.
Organic royal jelly Melicinal: Composition
Per measuring spoon: 1 g hand-harvested royal jelly, defreezed (from organic beekeeping).
Do not consume if allergic to products derived from beehives.
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
We check the quality of the finished product following production by carrying out physico-chemical tests, looking for pesticide residues, chloramphenicol and nitrofurane, heavy metals, conducting bacteriological tests and 10 HDA check (hydroxytransdecenoic acid).
All these tests provide us with the assurance that we have a very high quality product.
Organic royal jelly Melicinal: Use
1 measuring spoon (1 g) per day, before breakfast. Can be taken with honey to sweeten the taste.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Once opened, store in refrigerator.