Antioxidant complex recognized by the scientific community
Turmeric, Pomegranate, Selenium, Japanese Pagoda Tree
Expiration date (End Of): 06/2024 | Ref. FF60
39,00 € (39,00 €)
†N/A: Not applicable
Potato starch, vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis.
Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal nails.
Selenium contributes to the normal thyroid function.
Selenium contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
With its optimal active ingredient content, this natural synergy is unanimously recognised by the scientific community.
Turmeric extract standardised to contain 95% curcumoids, pomegranate extract standardised to contain 40% ellagitannins, and Japanese pagoda tree extract standardised to contain 95% quercetin:
The antioxidant properties of turmeric, pomegranate and Japanese pagoda tree act to reduce oxidative stress and reduce the risk of chronic and degenerative problems. They exert an anti inflammatory action. They can also be used to relieve digestive disorders (diarrhoea, nausea, stomach ache).
Selenium yeast, standardised to contain 0.20% organic selenium, strengthens the immune system by detoxifying the body, primarily of heavy metals. It protects cells and aids healthy thyroid function.
WPLANTS: Detailed information
WPLANTS is a natural antioxidant synergy formulated on the basis of the latest and most reputable scientific studies4. Turmeric (Curcuma longa) rhizome extract, standardised to contain 95% curcuminoids, helps the nervous system function, while pomegranate extract (Punica granatum), standardised to contain 40% ellagitannins, reduces oxidative stress6. Yeast enriched with 0.20% selenium micronutrient (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) boosts the immune system, while Japanese Pagoda Tree extract (Sophora japonica L.), is standardised to contain 95% quercetin.
Extract name: Curcuma longa 95% curcuminoids
Scientific name: Curcuma longa
Part used: Rhizome
- Relieves digestive problems such as dyspepsia and meteorism due to its cholagogic and choleretic properties. Turmeric promotes nutrient digestibility and improves haematological values, producing a decrease in cholesterol2.
- Exerts an anti-inflammatory action in joint disorders, due to its antioxidant properties3.
- Its antioxidant capacity causes a decrease in blood lipids, reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease5.
Turmeric is native to Southeast Asia, and is one of the main ingredients of curry, responsible for its unmistakable aroma and bright yellow colour. Its rhizome consists of various polyphenols; curcuminoids are responsible for its antioxidant action, giving turmeric digestive, anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective and cardioprotective properties. Our extract contains turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa) and is standardised to contain at least 95% curcuminoids.
Extract name: Pomegranate 40% ellagitannins
Scientific name: Punica granatum
Part used: Fruit
- Reduces oxidative stress in the cells of the body due to its antioxidant capacity, causing oxidation of LDL cholesterol6.
- Anti-atherosclerotic activity, reduces blood pressure and blood cholesterol7.
- Relieves digestive problems such as diarrhoea, dysentery, leucorrhoea and uterine bleeding. Has anthelmintic properties8.
- The phenols, tannins and flavonoids in pomegranate extract have anti‑bacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties10.
The pomegranate is a fruit native to South Asia and is considered a symbol of fertility in ancient mythology. This is probably due to the high fecundity of its fruit, which produces plentiful seeds. These seeds are extraordinarily rich in phyto-oestrogens, which may boost fertility, producing an increase in the concentration of sperm in the epididymis. Our pomegranate fruit extract is standardised to contain 40% ellagitannins, a family of antioxidants that reduce the risk of heart disease, improve digestive problems and act as neural protectors.
Extract name: Japanese Pagoda Tree 95% quercetin
Scientific name: Sophora japonica L.
Part used: Flower
- Quercetin has anti-inflammatory properties11.
- The blooms contain flavonoids with high anti-oxidant power12.
- Cardioprotective properties13.
- Used in case of of osteoporosis, due to its oestrogenic properties14.
- Reduces blood pressure and inhibits platelet aggregation15.
OUR EXTRACT:The Japanese Pagoda Tree is native to China. Its clusters of pale yellow flowers contain quercetin, a flavonoid with cardiovascular and joint health properties due to its antimutagenic and anti-inflammatory properties. Our Japanese Pagoda Tree (Sophora japonica L.) extract is standardised to contain a minimum of 95% quercetin.
Name: Selenium yeast 0.22% (100% RDA)
Scientific name: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Part used: Yeast
- Detoxifies heavy metals from the body, binding specific complexes to plasma proteins16.
- A powerful antioxidant17.
- Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system18.
- Selenium contributes to normal thyroid function18.
- Helps to maintain healthy joints due to its anti-inflammatory action18.
- Selenium helps to protect cells from oxidative damage18.
Brewer’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) enriched with 0.22% selenium micronutrient provides 100% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA). The selenium is in the form of selenomethionine, the organic form most bioavailable to the body, exerting an antioxidant action that promotes the detoxification of heavy metals and protects against oxidative damage, causing an antimutagenic effect.
- Potential anticancer activity of turmeric (Curcuma longa). Kuttan R, Bhanumathy P, Nirmala K, George MC. et al. Cancer letters. 1985 Nov. 29(2): 197-202.
- Effect of turmeric (Curcuma longa) on growth performance, nutrient digestibility, hematological values, and intestinal histology in nursery pigs. Chamroom Maneewan et al. J. of swine health and production. Vol 20.
- Anti-inﬂammatory and Anti-oxidant Properties of Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Versus Zingiber ofﬁcinale (Ginger) Rhizomes in Rat Adjuvant-Induced Arthritis. Gamal Ramadan et al. Inflammation. 2011 Aug;34(4):291-301.
- Neuroprotective effects of curcumin. Li y Wang. J. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2009. 34(24):3173-5.
- The curcuma antioxidants: pharmacological effects and prospects for future clinical use. A review. Miquel J, Bernd A, Sempere JM, Díaz-Alperi J, Ramírez A. et al. Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 2002. 34(1):37-46.
- Studies on the Antioxidant Activity of Pomegranate (Punica granatum) Peel and Seed Extracts Using in Vitro Models. R. P. Shing. et al. J Agricultural and food chemistry. 2002
- Cholesterol-Lowering effect off concentrated pomegranate juice consumption in type II diabetic patients with hyperlipidemia. Esmaillzadeh A, Tahbaz F, Gaieni I, Alavi-Majd H, Azadbakht L. International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research. 2006. 76 (3): 147-151.
- Anti-coccidial, anthelmintic and antioxidant activities of pomegranate (Punica granatum) peel extract. Mohammed A. Dkhil. Parasitology Research. 2013.
- Pomegranate juice decreases amyloid load and improves behavior in a mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease. Richard E. Hartman et al. Neurobiology of Disease. 2006.
- Studies on antibacterial and antifungal activity of pomegranate (Punica granatum L.). Saad Sabbar Dahham et Al. American-Eurasian J. Agric. & Environ. Sci. 2010.
- Quercetin: a potential natural drug for adjuvant treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Ji JJ, Lin Y, Huang SS, Zhang HL, Diao YP, Li K. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med 10(3): 418-21. eCollection 2013.
- Isolation and identification of antioxidants from Sophora japonica. Tang YP, Li YF, Hu J, Lou FC. J Asian Nat Prod Res 2002 Jun;4(2): 123-8.
- Effects of Sophora japonica flowers (Huaihua) on cerebral infarction. Hsiang-Ni Chen, Ching-Liang Hsieh. Chinese Medicine 2010, 5: 34.
- Estrogenic activity of a naringinase-treated extract of Sophora japonica cultivated in Egypt. El-Halawany AM, Chung MH,Abdallah HM, Nishihara T, Hattori M. Pharm Biol 2010 Feb;48(2): 177-81.
- Anti-platelet effects of flavonoids and flavonoid-glycosides from Sophora japonica. Kim JM, Yun-Choi HS. Arch Pharm Res 2008 Jul;31(7): 886-90.
- Detoxification of mercury by selenium by binding of equimolar Hg-Se Complex to a specific plasma protein. Yoneda S, Suzuki KT. et Al. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology 1997 Apr. 143(2):274-80.
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
- Selenium and Inflammation: Underlying Anti-inflammatory Mechanisms. L. H. Duntas. Horm Metab Res. 2009 Jun;41(6): 443-7.
2 capsules a day with half a glass of water at mealtimes.
Do not use in pregnant or breastfeeding women or children under 18 years. Consult your doctor or pharmacist in case of simultaneous use of anticoagulants. The advice of a doctor should be sought in case of liver or gallbladder disease or concomitant use of medication. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from light.
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory (GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry).
The active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests.
The notification of placing on the market of this product has been made under notification number NUT_PL_AS 2081/84.
Certificate issue date: 2022/07/13
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.