Enhances sexual arousal and intensifies female orgasm
Expiration date (End Of): 09/2021 |
Lot: D12837 | Ref. FH40
3 + 1 free
L-histidine is an essential amino acid that if not produced by the body can only be supplied through diet or by taking foody supplements.
Through its vasodilatory action, histidine helps to boost female libido.
Histidine is a precursor for histamine, the active molecule that triggers orgasm when released into the body by mast cells. As the key element of sexual pleasure, it must be present in sufficient quantities.
Specialists have identified histamine as a neurotransmitter for female orgasm.
In addition, this amino acid is involved in several metabolic processes. It offers many anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits, and contributes to tissue growth and repair.
Our L-histidine is produced using biotechnology (natural fermentation) and fulfils the most stringent quality standards.
L-Histidine: Detailed information
L-histidine is an essential amino acid: the human body cannot synthesize it by itself; it is obtained through diet. It is abundant in specific proteins such as haemoglobin and muscle proteins (1), and has various functions: it is an amino acid that plays an important role in the immune system, since it forms part of the histidine-rich glycoprotein in plasma with immunomodulatory properties (2); together with beta-alanine, it also forms the dipeptide carnosine found in skeletal muscle (3); and it is the precursor for histamine, a neurotransmitter active in various brain functions (learning and memory, emotions and the wakefulness cycle) (4), in immune response and orgasm.
Histamine has been identified as an “orgasm neurotransmitter” (5): it has a vasodilatory effect and builds up in the genitals as sexual stimulation increases; creating a pleasant sensation that culminates in orgasm (6). The release of histamine by mast cells is an essential requirement for female orgasm (7).
In addition to these properties, histidine also boasts antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity (8-9), protects against radiation damage and is a key amino acid for tissue growth and repair (10).
1. Tratado de Nutrición: Bases Fisiológicas y bioquímicas de la nutrición. [Nutrition treatise: physiological and biochemical bases of nutrition.] Volumen 1. Gil Hernández (2010). Ed. Médica Panamericana.
2. Histidine-rich glycoprotein: A novel adaptor protein in plasma that modulates the immune, vascular and coagulation systems. Jones et al. (2005) Immunol Cell Biol 83(2): 106-18.
3. Role of histidine-related compounds as intracellular proton buffering constituents in vertebrate muscle. Abe (2000) Biochemistry (Moscow) 65 (7): 757-765.
4. The effect of histidine on mental fatigue and cognitive performance in subjects with high fatigue and sleep disruption scores. Sasahara et al. (2015) Physiology & Behavior 147: 238-244
5. La sexualité féminine. Les clés de l’amour romantique et physique chez la femme. [Female sexuality. The keys to romantic and physical love in women.] Hertoghe (2003) La lettre du docteur Thierry Hertoghe nº9.
6. Nutriterapia, salud y longevidad: qué comer para vivir mejor. [Nutritherapy, health and longevity: what to eat to live better.] Morales (2013) Díaz de Santos, Ed.
7. Terapéutica nutricional contra la frigidez. [Nutritional therapy against libido loss.] Dr. Héctor E. Solórzano del Río
8. Histidine supplementation improves insulin resistance through suppressed inflammation in obese women with the metabolic syndrome: a randomised controlled trial. Feng et al. (2013) Diabetologia 56: 985–994.
9. Antioxidant characteristics of L-histidine. Wade and Tucker (1998) J Nutr Biochem 9(6): 308-315.
10. The Complete Book on Cashew (Cultivation, Processing & By-Products). Dr. H. Panda (2013) Asia Pacific Business Press Inc.
Ingredients: L-Histidine Consulting batch information
†N/A: Not applicable
Potato starch, vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Use: L-Histidine Consulting batch information
2 capsules a day with half a glass of water, in the morning on an empty stomach.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: L-Histidine Consulting batch information
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory (GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry).
Their active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests, which can be viewed online.
The labelling of our products complies with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 and its subsequent amendments, with the aim of ensuring a high level of consumer protection in relation to food information.
Our packaging complies with Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 October 2004 and its subsequent amendments on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food, aiming to secure a high level of protection of human health and the interests of consumers.
Anastore is registered on the Food Safety Register of Food Business Operators, whose purpose is to protect public health and consumer interests, where the definitions provided for in Articles 2 and 3 of Regulation (EC) No 178/2002 and Article 2 of Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council, and their subsequent amendments, are applicable.
These Regulations lay down the general principles and requirements of food law, establishing the European Food Safety Authority and laying down procedures in matters of food safety, in addition to laying down general rules in relation to the hygiene of foodstuffs.
Finally, Anastore notifies the placing on the market of its food supplements in accordance with the specific regulations of each country.
Registration QR Code
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2019/11/22