Enhances sexual arousal and intensifies female orgasm
Expiration date (End Of): 05/2023 |
Lot: D14832 | Ref. FH40
Ingredients: L-Histidine Consulting batch information
†N/A: Not applicable
Potato starch, vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
L-histidine is an essential amino acid that if not produced by the body can only be supplied through diet or by taking foody supplements.
Through its vasodilatory action, histidine helps to boost female libido.
Histidine is a precursor for histamine, the active molecule that triggers orgasm when released into the body by mast cells. As the key element of sexual pleasure, it must be present in sufficient quantities.
Specialists have identified histamine as a neurotransmitter for female orgasm.
In addition, this amino acid is involved in several metabolic processes. It offers many anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits, and contributes to tissue growth and repair.
Our L-histidine is produced using biotechnology (natural fermentation) and fulfils the most stringent quality standards.
L-Histidine: Detailed information
L-histidine is an essential amino acid: the human body cannot synthesize it by itself; it is obtained through diet. It is abundant in specific proteins such as haemoglobin and muscle proteins1, and has various functions: it is an amino acid that plays an important role in the immune system, since it forms part of the histidine-rich glycoprotein in plasma with immunomodulatory properties2; together with beta-alanine, it also forms the dipeptide carnosine found in skeletal muscle3; and it is the precursor for histamine, a neurotransmitter active in various brain functions (learning and memory, emotions and the wakefulness cycle)4, in immune response and orgasm.
Histamine has been identified as an “orgasm neurotransmitter”5: it has a vasodilatory effect and builds up in the genitals as sexual stimulation increases; creating a pleasant sensation that culminates in orgasm6. The release of histamine by mast cells is an essential requirement for female orgasm7.
In addition to these properties, histidine also boasts antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity8, 9, protects against radiation damage and is a key amino acid for tissue growth and repair10.
- Tratado de Nutrición: Bases Fisiológicas y bioquímicas de la nutrición. Gil Hernández. Ed. Médica Panamericana. 2010 Vol 1.
- Histidine-rich glycoprotein: A novel adaptor protein in plasma that modulates the immune, vascular and coagulation systems. Jones et al. Immunol Cell Biol. 2005. 83(2): 106-18.
- Role of histidine-related compounds as intracellular proton buffering constituents in vertebrate muscle. Abe. Biochemistry (Mosc). 2000. 65 (7): 757-765.
- The effect of histidine on mental fatigue and cognitive performance in subjects with high fatigue and sleep disruption scores. Sasahara et al. Physiology & Behavior. 2015. 147: 238-244.
- La sexualité féminine. Les clés de l’amour romantique et physique chez la femme. [Female sexuality. The keys to romantic and physical love in women.] Hertoghe. La lettre du docteur Thierry Hertoghe nº9. 2003.
- Nutriterapia, salud y longevidad: qué comer para vivir mejor. [Nutritherapy, health and longevity: what to eat to live better.] Morales J. Díaz de Santos, Ed. 2013.
- Terapéutica nutricional contra la frigidez. [Nutritional therapy against libido loss.] Dr. Héctor E. Solórzano del Río. Bioquímica Nutricional.com.
- Histidine supplementation improves insulin resistance through suppressed inflammation in obese women with the metabolic syndrome: a randomised controlled trial. Feng et al. Diabetologia. 2013. 56: 985–994.
- Antioxidant characteristics of L-histidine. Wade and Tucker. J Nutr Biochem. 1998. 9(6): 308-315.
- The Complete Book on Cashew (Cultivation, Processing & By-Products). Dr. H. Panda. Asia Pacific Business Press Inc. 2013.
Use: L-Histidine Consulting batch information
2 capsules a day with half a glass of water, in the morning on an empty stomach.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: L-Histidine Consulting batch information
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory (GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry).
The active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests.
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2021/05/19