Nootropic formula with standardised extracts
Calcium, Citicoline, Ginkgo Biloba, Zinc, Huperzia
Buy Pro Memory
Expiration date (End Of): 09/2024 | Ref. FM55
36,00 € (36,00 €)
Ingredients: Pro Memory
†N/A: Not applicable
Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Description: Pro Memory
Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission.
Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting.
Calcium has a role in the process of cell division and specialisation.
Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function.
Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
The term nootropic comes from the Greek nóos (mind, intellect) and tropos (to bend or turn), and includes all substances that promote learning and improve cognition and memory1.
Pro Memory is a product that contains ingredients of the highest quality that contribute to neurotransmission, cognitive function, short-term memory and enhance overall mental function.
Ginkgo biloba (Gingko biloba L.) is a plant that helps to sustain mental and cognitive activity2. Ginkgo also contributes to normal blood circulation, which is linked to mental performance and responsiveness. It also helps to maintain mental well-being during times of stress and helps to support concentration and short-term working memorys. It can also be used to help counteract age-related deterioration in memory and cognitive function. Finally, ginkgo helps to maintain mental clarity, and to retain and remember facts2. Our extract is standardised to contain 24% flavonol glycosides and 6% terpene lactones, guaranteeing the highest quality.
Huperzia (Huperzia serrata (Thunb.) Trevis.) belongs to the Lycopodiaceae family and helps to enhance overall mental function3. The alkaloid huperzina A is extracted from the aerial parts of this plant. This alkaloid has been found to be able to inhibit the enzyme acetylcholesterase, which would cause an increase in concentration of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the synaptic space*4. Our product contains 100 micrograms of Huperzine A per daily dose.
Citicoline is an essential intermediary in the synthesis of phosphatidylcholine5, a membrane phospholipid that is the principal component of brain tissue. Citicoline is also a precursor to acetylcholine6, a neurotransmitter that regulates cognitive function. Cognizin® has been selected because it is backed by multiple clinical trials and is a citicoline obtained through fermentation.
Calcium is a mineral that contributes to normal neurotransmission, since an adequate concentration of calcium within cells and in extracellular fluid is required for neurotransmission to occur7. This mineral is also important for normal blood coagulation and the process of cell division and specialisation8.
Finally, zinc has been included to complete the Pro Memory formula. Zinc is an essential mineral that contributes to normal cognitive function and to protecting cells against oxidative stress8.
*Synaptic space: intermediate space between the transmitting neuron and the recipient or postsynaptic neuron.
- “Nootropic.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID2261).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID2192).
- Huperzine A: A promising anticonvulsant, disease modifying, and memory enhancing treatment option in Alzheimer’s disease. Damar, U., Gersner, R., Johnstone, J. T., Schachter, S., & Rotenberg, A. Med Hypotheses. 2017; 99, 57-62.
- Citicoline enhances frontal lobe bioenergetics as measured by phosphorus magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Silveri, M. M. et al. NMR Biomed. 2008; 21(10), 1066-1075.
- Cognizin—for the evolution of your mind.Cognizin-Overview-Brochure-pages. Kyowa.
- Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to calcium and maintenance of bones and teeth... Jean‐Louis Bresson et al. EFSA Journal. 2009: 7(9):1210.
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
Use: Pro Memory
2 capsules per day divided into two doses with half a glass of water, at mealtimes.
Consult your doctor in case of simultaneous use of anticoagulants. Not recommended for people undergoing antidepressive treatment. The product is not intended to be consumed by children. Do not use in case of pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Pro Memory
PRODUCT NAMEPro Memory
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory (GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry).
The active ingredient content is guaranteed through regular analyses.
Certificate issue date: 2022/10/20
Questions: Pro Memory
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.