Turmeric helps maintain the health of joints and bones5
Type I and type II collagen, Acerola, Turmeric, Elderberry and Manganese
Buy Pro Joints
Expiration date (End Of): 02/2024 | Ref. FT30
36,00 € (36,00 €)
Ingredients: Pro Joints
†N/A: Not applicable
Maltodextrin, natural flavouring with sweetener: steviol glycosides.
Contains fish. Does not contain GMOs.
Description: Pro Joints
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage.
Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin C and manganese contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue.
Manganese contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
With around 300 joints, the human body is a mobile and flexible machine that we assume will function properly our whole lives. However, with injuries, wear, or simply the passage of time and ageing, joints suffer negative consequences: cartilage degradation, increased stiffness and loss of joint suppleness.
To understand how Pro Joints works, you need to know what a joint is made of.
A joint is an area where several bones and muscles connect through connective tissue. Inside this connective tissue, there is cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
- Cartilage provides a smooth surface for bones to glide over each other. It helps to absorb impacts, avoids wear and facilitates movement of the joint.
- Tendons connect muscles to bones.
- And ligaments connect bones to each other.
How does Anastore’s Pro Joints work?
Our Pro Joints product, available in 30 single-dose sachets, is a complete formula that:
1. Provides the main components of cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
Collagen is a highly abundant protein in the human body, especially in skin, cartilage, tendons and ligaments. It represents around 30% of the body’s total proteins. Of the different types of collagen, type I is most abundant in connective tissues, while type II is found in cartilage1,2.
Our product offers these two forms of collagen, thanks to the ingredients Collyss® and Cartidyss®. These are registered trademarks with all-natural marine (sourced from fish) collagen that has been hydrolysed and deodorised. Pro Joints contains 5000 mg of Collyss®, a type I collagen and 500 mg of Cartidyss®, standardised to contain 62% type II collagen, the collagen most abundant in cartilage3.
2. Provides manganese, that contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue4 and vitamin C, for the normal function of cartilages4.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage and bones4. It also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue4 and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress4. Our product contains 320 mg dry extract of acerola fruit (Malpighia glabra L.), standardised to contain 25% vitamin C. This contributes 100% of the recommended daily values of vitamin C, from a natural source.
We have also added 0.5 mg of manganese to our formula, which contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue4 and maintenance of normal bones4.
3. Contains turmeric, which helps helps to protect joints6.
We know that joint inflammation cause pain, stiffness and potential joint deterioration. We have therefore added 200 mg of 4:1 concentrated turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) rhizome extract, equivalent to 800 mg of fresh rhizome, to our product. Turmeric helps maintains the health of joints and bones5, helps to protect joints6, to maintain joints flexibility6 and contributes to joints health6.
4. With elderberry, which contains naturally occuring antioxidants7.
Pro Joints shows antioxidative activity7 thanks to 100 mg of elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.) standardised to contain 3% anthocyanidins, which help to protect cells and tissue from oxidative damage7. Using elderberry extract means we can avoid adding synthetic colourants, because anthocyanidins are natural pigments that add colour to the formula, once again ensuring the best quality in our products.
Pro Joints is water-soluble and available in single-dose sachets. Once dissolved, the mixture takes on an intense purple colour (typical of elderberries), and with its natural raspberry flavouring creates a very pleasant-tasting drink.
- Collagens—structure, function, and biosynthesis. K Gelse, E Pöschl, T Aigner. Adv Drug Deliv Rev 2003 Nov 28;55(12):1531-46.
- Molecular Cell Biology. Collagen: The Fibrous Proteins of the Matrix. W. H. Freeman. 4th edition,et al.New York, 2000.
- Collagen Hydrolysate for the Treatment of Osteoarthritis and Other Joint Disorders: A Review of the Literature. Alfonso E Bello, Steffen Oesser. Curr Med Res Opin. 2006 Nov;22(11):2221-32.
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID4012).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID3748).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID2136).
Use: Pro Joints
Mix 1 single-dose sachet per day with half a glass of water (150 ml), at mealtime.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist in case of simultaneous use of anticoagulants. In case of alterations of liver or biliary function or gallstones, the use of the product is not recommended. If you take medicines, you should seek the advice of your doctor. Do not use in pregnant or breastfeeding women or children under 18 years. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Pro Joints
PRODUCT NAMEPro Joints
QUANTITY30 single-dose sachets
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured in accordance with GMPs according to current pharmaceutical standards (GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practices of the European Pharmaceutical Industry).
The active ingredient content is guaranteed through regular tests.
Certificate issue date: 2022/03/11
Questions: Pro Joints
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.