Ubiquinol Coenzyme Q10
The essential antioxidant for cellular energy metabolism
Obtained by natural fermentation
Expiration date (End Of): 05/2023 |
Lot: D14861 | Ref. GU10
Ingredients: Ubiquinol Coenzyme Q10 Consulting batch information
†N/A: Not applicable
Rapeseed oil (Brassica napus L.), emulsifier: polyglycerol esters of fatty acids (E475), anti-caking agent: white and yellow beeswax (E901), emulsifier: lecithins (soy) (E322). Capsule (thickener: acetylated distarch adipate (E1422), humectant: glycerol (E422), gelling agent: carrageenan (E407), colour: plain caramel (E150a), acidity regulator: disodium phosphate (E339ii)).
Contains soy. Does not contain genetically modified organisms.
Description: Ubiquinol Coenzyme Q10
Coenzyme Q10, anti-ageing molecule and cardiovascular protector.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a fat-soluble antioxidant produced endogenously in cell mitochondria (the body’s ‘power plants’). Their synthesis decreases with age, and this decrease is related to an increase in oxidative stress, a process that damages cell structure and DNA, and is linked to diseases associated with premature ageing1.
Supplementation with CoQ10 could therefore alleviate the symptoms of ageing, thanks to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory power, and also delay the onset of cardiovascular and neurodegenerative diseases2, 3.
Studies have therefore cited CoQ10 as a possible effective nutrient for maintaining cardiovascular health and as an anti-ageing molecule4.
Ubiquinol vs. Ubiquinone
For years, the food supplement market has given us products with CoQ10 in the form of ubiquinone, the oxidised form of CoQ10. However, studies show that it is the reduced form of Ubiquinol that has the greatest bioavailability, and that higher plasma levels can be obtained with lower doses5, 6.
It is Ubiquinol that Anastore has selected for the formulation of its product, obtained through an exclusive process of fermenting yeasts of natural origin, patented by the company Kaneka™. As leaders in this sector and following years of research, Kaneka™ has been able to produce a coenzyme Q10 identical to the one synthesised by the body itself. Regular consumption of CoQ10 allows the rapid and efficient restoration of CoQ10 levels, especially from the age of 40 onwards, or in people affected by certain age-related conditions7.
Its intake in the form of a food supplement does not inhibit or reduce the body’s endogenous natural manufacture of CoQ10. This is why Anastore has opted for this bioidentical Ubiquinol for the manufacture of its food supplement, together with the guarantees of safety, effectiveness and bioavailability offered by Kaneka™8.
Regular consumption of 1 capsule per day of Anastore’s highly bioavailable Ubiquinol 100 mg can therefore be beneficial in slowing down ageing processes by providing antioxidant protection as well as aiding vitality and energy (see sources).
- Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation in Aging and Disease. Hernández-Camacho JD, Bernier M, López-Lluch G, Navas P. Front Physiol. 2018. 9:44.
- Effects of the Mediterranean diet supplemented with coenzyme q10 on metabolomic profiles in elderly men and women. González-Guardia L, Yubero-Serrano EM, Delgado-Lista J, Perez-Martinez P, Garcia-Rios A, Marin C, Camargo A, Delgado-Casado N, Roche HM, Perez-Jimenez F, Brennan L, López-Miranda J. J. Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2015 Jan;70(1):78-84.
- Coenzyme Q10: From bench to clinic in aging diseases, a translational review. Gutierrez-Mariscal FM, Yubero-Serrano EM, Villalba JM, Lopez-Miranda J. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2019;59(14):2240-2257.
- Mediterranean diet supplemented with coenzyme Q10 induces postprandial changes in p53 in response to oxidative DNA damage in elderly subjects. Francisco M. Gutierrez-Mariscal et al. Age (Dordr). 2012 Apr; 34(2): 389–403.
- Comparison study of plasma coenzyme Q10 levels in healthy subjects supplemented with ubiquinol versus ubiquinone. Langsjoen PH, Langsjoen AM. Clin Pharmacol Drug Dev. 2014 Jan;3(1):13-7.
- Ubiquinol is superior to ubiquinone to enhance Coenzyme Q10 status in older men. Zhang Y , Liu J , Chen XQ , Oliver Chen CY . Food Funct. 2018 Nov 14;9(11):5653-5659.
- Study on safety and bioavailability of ubiquinol (Kaneka QH) after single and 4-week multiple oral administration to healthy volunteers. Hosoe K, Kitano M, Kishida H, Kubo H, Fujii K, Kitahara M. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2007 Feb;47(1):19-28.
Use: Ubiquinol Coenzyme Q10 Consulting batch information
1 capsule per day with a glass of water at mealtime.
Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects. Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Ubiquinol Coenzyme Q10 Consulting batch information
PRODUCT NAMEUbiquinol Coenzyme Q10
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured in accordance with GMPs according to current pharmaceutical standards (GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practices of the European Pharmaceutical Industry).
The active ingredient content is guaranteed through regular analyses.
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2021/06/03