- Joint problems
- Beneficial body balm CBD 10%
Beneficial body balm CBD 10%
Balm with 10% CBD to combat muscle aches and inflammation
Expiration date (End Of): 03/2024 |
Lot: 012012590P | Ref. 0120180
Ingredients: Beneficial body balm CBD 10% Consulting batch information
Organic Hemp oil, Organic Jojoba oil, Organic Castor oil, Cannabidiol, Beeswax, Organic Coconut oil, Squalene, Hemp oil distilled, Organic Rosemary extract, Organic Sunflower oil.
Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil*, Cannabidiol, Cera Alba, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Squalane, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Distilled, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Limonene**, Linalool**.
*Ingredients produced by Organic Farming.
**Essential oil natural compound.
Description: Beneficial body balm CBD 10%
Laboratoire Hévéa’s beneficial body balm with 10% cannabinoids (CBD) combines 100% natural ingredients with the highest quality, highest purity (99%), THC-free, European origin CBD isolate. Thanks to its CBD content, this product is effective in inflammatory processes because cannabinoids help activate the expression of genes that regulate inflammatory response1. Benefits for seborrheic skin, antioxidant action and a protective skin effect have also been demonstrated in different scientific studies1,2.
This product is especially designed for people suffering from inflammatory muscle pain. Our CBD beneficial body balm has a soothing and pleasant texture on the skin. Its hemp essence, combined with the other oils in its sublime composition, also has a moisturising and relaxing effect on muscles and a great aroma. This product is manofactured produced by Laboratoire Hévéa, the natural cosmetics specialists, which guarantees the highest quality and highest environmental protection through their Bureau Veritas, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 22716 certifications.
- Therapeutic Potential of Cannabidiol (CBD) for Skin Health and Disorders. Review. Baswan SM, Klosner AE, Glynn K, Rajgopal A, Malik K, Yim S, Stern N. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2020 Dec 8;13:927-942.
- A Therapeutic effect of cbd-enriched ointment in inflammatory skin diseases and cutaneous scars. Palmieri B, Laurino C, Vadalà M. Clin Ter. 2019 Mar-Apr;170(2):e93-e99.
Use: Beneficial body balm CBD 10% Consulting batch information
Apply to the desired area. This balm eases muscle pain and soothes the skin. Topical use.
• Keep in a sealed container away from air, light and moisture.
• Do not heat to more than 40ºC in order to prevent oxidation.
• At low temperature (below 15ºC), some oils may solidify and adopt a non-uniform appearance. They will regain their original appearance at ambient temperature.
• The colour and odour of a vegetable oil may vary depending on the harvest and the country of origin.
Quality: Beneficial body balm CBD 10% Consulting batch information
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
100% of all ingredients have a natural origin
LABORATOIRE HÉVÉA, certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 22716.
Characteristics certified by Bureau Veritas according to Cosmos Standard available on www.cosmos-standard.org.