Organic Essential oil of Ceylan cinnamon
A warming and comforting spice
Expiration date (End Of): 04/2024 |
Lot: 001920990O | Ref. 0019217
Description: Organic Essential oil of Ceylan cinnamon
Cinnamon essential oil is a powerful antiseptic. It is used to treat viruses, mycoses, bacteria and other microorganisms causing infections of a respiratory (bronchitis), urinary (colibacilosis or cystitis), digestive (amoeba, dysentery) or genital (vaginal discharge, vaginitis, salpingitis, etc...) nature.
It is also a tonic and a highly effective general stimulant, which makes it particularly useful for weakness and depression and even for sleepiness. Its aphrodisiac properties, known since time immemorial, also make it a remedy for male impotence.
Ingredients: Organic Essential oil of Ceylan cinnamon Consulting batch information
Beta-caryophyllene, Cinnamaldehyde, Eugenol, Linalool.
Smell: Spicy and hot, quite sugary.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Oil*
* ingredients produced by Organic Farming.
Use: Organic Essential oil of Ceylan cinnamon Consulting batch information
• Main uses of Essential Oils: medical treatment (oral, transcutaneous, cutaneous, pulmonary application), therapeutic massage, cosmetic skin and hair care, balneotherapy, perfumes and cosmetics and gastronomy.
• Essential Oils are highly concentrated vegetable extracts. For all methods of adsorption and in particular oral application, use the appropriate excipients.
• Essential Oils are not water-soluble: do not use water as an excipient, use vegetable oils, a cleansing base (shampoo, shower gel), alcohol or a neutral cream base.
• For oral application: dilute Essential Oil in a vegetable oil, honey or sugar (sugar cane syrup).
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Never pour pure Essential Oils into water, if used in this way they may cause skin irritation.
• Not suitable for children under the age of 3.
• Some Essential Oils may be dangerous for pregnant and breast-feeding women. Avoid self-medication. Seek advice from your aromatherapy doctor.
• Special attention should always be given to patients with a known allergy; a certain number of potentially allergenic molecules may be present in Essential Oils (cinnemaldehyde, citral, citronella oil, eugenol, geraniol, d-limonene, linalol, coumarin etc.).
• Some Essential Oils irritate the skin and mucous membranes; bear in mind the aggressiveness of phenols and aldehydes to the skin and mucous membranes. Select suitable excipients and appropriate concentrations.
• A skin test is recommended prior to use for checking tolerance of Essential Oils (apply to inside of the wrist).
• If oils are splashed into the eyes, wipe the affected eye immediately with a cotton wool pad soaked in pure vegetable oil or place a few drops of pure vegetable oil into the eye.
• Never apply pure Essential Oils to the anogenital region, aural or nasal passages or administer intravenously.
• In the event of accidental swallowing ingest vegetable oil (1 to 3 tablespoons), do not induce vomiting. Never drink water.
• All citrus essential oils are photosensitive. Do not expose yourself to the sun within 12 hours of application or ingestion.
• Peppermint essential oil should never be applied over an extensive cutaneous area (freezing reaction).
• Medical supervision is essential for all pathologies with a lengthy duration and for the elderly since it is advisable to check the absence of an interaction between Essential Oils and on-going treatments.
In the event of the accidental ingestion of a large quantity of Essential Oil contact your nearest anti-poisons centre.
Keep out of light and away from heat.
Quality: Organic Essential oil of Ceylan cinnamon Consulting batch information
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
Used part: bark
Origin: Sri Lanka
Extraction method: Steam distillation
|100% of all ingredients are produced by Organic Farming|
100% of all ingredients are produced by Organic Farming Manufacturing process controlled. Characteristics certified by Bureau Veritas Certification -92046 PARIS LA DÉFENSE- according to standard I-305 available on www.qualite-france.com