Organic Spike lavender Essential oil
Regenerating and restoring
Buy Organic Spike lavender Essential oil
Expiration date (End Of): 07/2026 | Ref. 0018517
7,80 € (7,80 €)
Ingredients: Organic Spike lavender Essential oil
Camphor, 1,8-cineole, Linalool, Alpha-pinene, Beta-pinene.
Smell: Herbaceous, smooth, balsamic odour with underlying floral and forest tones
Lavandula Latifolia Oil*
* ingredients produced by Organic Farming
Description: Organic Spike lavender Essential oil
Common lavender essential oil is the most interesting of the lavenders from the point of view of health. An anti-infective it is used for microbial infections (tonsillitis, bronchitis, sinusitis, common colds, urinary tract infection, vaginitis, dermatitis). It is equally effective against staphylococcus aureus and even varicella zoster virus and hepatitis.
Anti-inflammatory and healing it is recommended for acne and eczema, itches and insect bites and first-aid treatment of burns.
It is also used due to its sedative effects as a calmant against insomnia.
Use: Organic Spike lavender Essential oil
• Main uses of Essential Oils: medical treatment (oral, transcutaneous, cutaneous, pulmonary application), therapeutic massage, cosmetic skin and hair care, balneotherapy, perfumes and cosmetics and gastronomy.
• Essential Oils are highly concentrated vegetable extracts. For all methods of adsorption and in particular oral application, use the appropriate excipients.
• Essential Oils are not water-soluble: do not use water as an excipient, use vegetable oils, a cleansing base (shampoo, shower gel), alcohol or a neutral cream base.
• For oral application: dilute Essential Oil in a vegetable oil, honey or sugar (sugar cane syrup).
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Never pour pure Essential Oils into water, if used in this way they may cause skin irritation.
• Not suitable for children under the age of 3.
• Some Essential Oils may be dangerous for pregnant and breast-feeding women. Avoid self-medication. Seek advice from your aromatherapy doctor.
• Special attention should always be given to patients with a known allergy; a certain number of potentially allergenic molecules may be present in Essential Oils (cinnemaldehyde, citral, citronella oil, eugenol, geraniol, d-limonene, linalol, coumarin etc.).
• Some Essential Oils irritate the skin and mucous membranes; bear in mind the aggressiveness of phenols and aldehydes to the skin and mucous membranes. Select suitable excipients and appropriate concentrations.
• A skin test is recommended prior to use for checking tolerance of Essential Oils (apply to inside of the wrist).
• If oils are splashed into the eyes, wipe the affected eye immediately with a cotton wool pad soaked in pure vegetable oil or place a few drops of pure vegetable oil into the eye.
• Never apply pure Essential Oils to the anogenital region, aural or nasal passages or administer intravenously.
• In the event of accidental swallowing ingest vegetable oil (1 to 3 tablespoons), do not induce vomiting. Never drink water.
• All citrus essential oils are photosensitive. Do not expose yourself to the sun within 12 hours of application or ingestion.
• Peppermint essential oil should never be applied over an extensive cutaneous area (freezing reaction).
• Medical supervision is essential for all pathologies with a lengthy duration and for the elderly since it is advisable to check the absence of an interaction between Essential Oils and on-going treatments.
In the event of the accidental ingestion of a large quantity of Essential Oil contact your nearest anti-poisons centre.
Keep out of light and away from heat.
Questions: Organic Spike lavender Essential oil
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.