Organic Cineol rosemary Essential oil
Reinforces natural defences
Rosmarinus officinalis cineoliferum
Buy Organic Cineol rosemary Essential oil
Expiration date (End Of): 11/2024 | Ref. 0006617
5,28 € (6,60 €) Save 1,32 € until 26/09/2022
Ingredients: Organic Cineol rosemary Essential oil
Camphene, Camphor, 1,8-cineole, Alpha-pinene, Borneol.
Smell: Refreshing and sparkling odour.
Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil*
* ingredientes procedentes de la Agricultura Ecológica
Description: Organic Cineol rosemary Essential oil
There are three types of rosemary (camphour, cineol and verbenone). They have as common properties the fact of being antiseptic, antispasmodic, antirheumatic, healing and detoxifying, a diuretic and a cardiac and venous tonic.
Cineol rosemary is the essential oil for ENT and bronchial-pulmonary conditions. It is an expectorant, external analgesic, bactericide and a circulatory and muscular tonic.
Use: Organic Cineol rosemary Essential oil
• Main uses of Essential Oils: medical treatment (oral, transcutaneous, cutaneous, pulmonary application), therapeutic massage, cosmetic skin and hair care, balneotherapy, perfumes and cosmetics and gastronomy.
• Essential Oils are highly concentrated vegetable extracts. For all methods of adsorption and in particular oral application, use the appropriate excipients.
• Essential Oils are not water-soluble: do not use water as an excipient, use vegetable oils, a cleansing base (shampoo, shower gel), alcohol or a neutral cream base.
• For oral application: dilute Essential Oil in a vegetable oil, honey or sugar (sugar cane syrup).
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Never pour pure Essential Oils into water, if used in this way they may cause skin irritation.
• Not suitable for children under the age of 3.
• Some Essential Oils may be dangerous for pregnant and breast-feeding women. Avoid self-medication. Seek advice from your aromatherapy doctor.
• Special attention should always be given to patients with a known allergy; a certain number of potentially allergenic molecules may be present in Essential Oils (cinnemaldehyde, citral, citronella oil, eugenol, geraniol, d-limonene, linalol, coumarin etc.).
• Some Essential Oils irritate the skin and mucous membranes; bear in mind the aggressiveness of phenols and aldehydes to the skin and mucous membranes. Select suitable excipients and appropriate concentrations.
• A skin test is recommended prior to use for checking tolerance of Essential Oils (apply to inside of the wrist).
• If oils are splashed into the eyes, wipe the affected eye immediately with a cotton wool pad soaked in pure vegetable oil or place a few drops of pure vegetable oil into the eye.
• Never apply pure Essential Oils to the anogenital region, aural or nasal passages or administer intravenously.
• In the event of accidental swallowing ingest vegetable oil (1 to 3 tablespoons), do not induce vomiting. Never drink water.
• All citrus essential oils are photosensitive. Do not expose yourself to the sun within 12 hours of application or ingestion.
• Peppermint essential oil should never be applied over an extensive cutaneous area (freezing reaction).
• Medical supervision is essential for all pathologies with a lengthy duration and for the elderly since it is advisable to check the absence of an interaction between Essential Oils and on-going treatments.
In the event of the accidental ingestion of a large quantity of Essential Oil contact your nearest anti-poisons centre.
Keep out of light and away from heat.
Questions: Organic Cineol rosemary Essential oil
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.