Organic Tea tree Essential oil
A universal antiseptic
Expiration date (End Of): 03/2025 |
Lot: 000930750P | Ref. 0009317
Ingredients: Organic Tea tree Essential oil Consulting batch information
p-cymene, 1,8-cineole, Terpinene-4-ol, Gamma-terpinene, Alpha-terpinene.
Smell: Fresh, resinous aroma, slightly musty, used in perfumes.
Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil*
* ingredients produced by Organic Farming
Description: Organic Tea tree Essential oil
Tea tree essential oil has an important curative power: a powerful antiseptic, major anti-infective, long-spectrum anti-bacterial and immunostimulant.
Works against bacteria, viruses and mycoses, and also very useful for combating digestive, urogenital and respiratory infections. Applied externally also acts as an anti-inflammatory.
Use: Organic Tea tree Essential oil Consulting batch information
• Main uses of Essential Oils: medical treatment (oral, transcutaneous, cutaneous, pulmonary application), therapeutic massage, cosmetic skin and hair care, balneotherapy, perfumes and cosmetics and gastronomy.
• Essential Oils are highly concentrated vegetable extracts. For all methods of adsorption and in particular oral application, use the appropriate excipients.
• Essential Oils are not water-soluble: do not use water as an excipient, use vegetable oils, a cleansing base (shampoo, shower gel), alcohol or a neutral cream base.
• For oral application: dilute Essential Oil in a vegetable oil, honey or sugar (sugar cane syrup).
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Never pour pure Essential Oils into water, if used in this way they may cause skin irritation.
• Not suitable for children under the age of 3.
• Some Essential Oils may be dangerous for pregnant and breast-feeding women. Avoid self-medication. Seek advice from your aromatherapy doctor.
• Special attention should always be given to patients with a known allergy; a certain number of potentially allergenic molecules may be present in Essential Oils (cinnemaldehyde, citral, citronella oil, eugenol, geraniol, d-limonene, linalol, coumarin etc.).
• Some Essential Oils irritate the skin and mucous membranes; bear in mind the aggressiveness of phenols and aldehydes to the skin and mucous membranes. Select suitable excipients and appropriate concentrations.
• A skin test is recommended prior to use for checking tolerance of Essential Oils (apply to inside of the wrist).
• If oils are splashed into the eyes, wipe the affected eye immediately with a cotton wool pad soaked in pure vegetable oil or place a few drops of pure vegetable oil into the eye.
• Never apply pure Essential Oils to the anogenital region, aural or nasal passages or administer intravenously.
• In the event of accidental swallowing ingest vegetable oil (1 to 3 tablespoons), do not induce vomiting. Never drink water.
• All citrus essential oils are photosensitive. Do not expose yourself to the sun within 12 hours of application or ingestion.
• Peppermint essential oil should never be applied over an extensive cutaneous area (freezing reaction).
• Medical supervision is essential for all pathologies with a lengthy duration and for the elderly since it is advisable to check the absence of an interaction between Essential Oils and on-going treatments.
In the event of the accidental ingestion of a large quantity of Essential Oil contact your nearest anti-poisons centre.
Keep out of light and away from heat.
Quality: Organic Tea tree Essential oil Consulting batch information
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
Used part: leaf
Extraction method: Steam distillation
100% of all ingredients are produced by Organic Farming
Manufacturing process controlled. Characteristics certified by Bureau Veritas Certification -92046 PARIS LA DÉFENSE- according to standard I-305 available on www.qualite-france.com
LABORATOIRE HÉVÉA, certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 22716.