Organic Jojoba Vegetable oil
A liquid wax, rebalancing, hydrating and protecting already used by the Indians
Expiration date (End Of): 01/2022 |
Lot: 001100210O | Ref. 0011016
Description: Organic Jojoba Vegetable oil
Thanks to its texture it penetrates the skin very easily and regenerates it while at the same time protecting it by creating a non-fat film which preserves natural hydration of the skin against the action of cold and dryness.
Its anti-inflammatory properties make it an excellent base for creams designed to care for sensitive skin. It is highly recommended as a baby skin care product thanks to its softness and protective qualities.
Ingredients: Organic Jojoba Vegetable oil Consulting batch information
Oleic acid, Palmitic acid, 11-eicosenoic acid.
Smell: Sweet odour reminiscent of hazelnuts.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Simmondsia Chinensis Oil*
* ingredients produced by Organic Farming
Use: Organic Jojoba Vegetable oil Consulting batch information
Face and body: apply morning and evening to revitalise your skin. As an ultra-mild make-up remover. As a hair mask to restore natural beauty and shine to your hair. Add essential oil for a more specific effect.
• Cosmetic and/or culinary use depending on the respective oil.
• To be used pure or in combination in order to obtain the simultaneous benefit of all their advantages.
• They make an excellent excipient for thinning essential oils.
• They make an excellent base for massage oils.
Not to be associated with vitamin A, as it nullifies its effect. Non-edible.
• Keep in a sealed container away from air, light and moisture.
• Do not heat to more than 40ºC in order to prevent oxidation.
• At low temperature (below 15ºC), some oils may solidify and adopt a non-uniform appearance. They will regain their original appearance at ambient temperature.
• The colour and odour of a vegetable oil may vary depending on the harvest and the country of origin.
Quality: Organic Jojoba Vegetable oil Consulting batch information
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
Used part: seed
Extraction method: First cold pressed
100% of all ingredients are produced by Organic Farming
Manufacturing process controlled. Characteristics certified by Bureau Veritas Certification -92046 PARIS LA DÉFENSE- according to standard I-305 available on www.qualite-france.com