Organic Jojoba Vegetable oil
A liquid wax, rebalancing, hydrating and protecting already used by the Indians
Expiration date (End Of): 02/2023 |
Lot: 001100350P | Ref. 0011016
Description: Organic Jojoba Vegetable oil
The application of jojoba oil to the hair controls the secretion of sebum and gives back brilliance and tone to hair while making it less delicate and more supple.
Thanks to its texture it penetrates the skin very easily and regenerates it while at the same time protecting it by creating a non-fat film which preserves natural hydration of the skin against the action of cold and dryness.
Its anti-inflammatory properties make it an excellent base for creams designed to care for sensitive skin. It is highly recommended as a baby skin care product thanks to its softness and protective qualities.
Ingredients: Organic Jojoba Vegetable oil Consulting batch information
Oleic acid, Palmitic acid, 11-eicosenoic acid.
Smell: Sweet odour reminiscent of hazelnuts.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Simmondsia Chinensis Oil*
* ingredients produced by Organic Farming
Use: Organic Jojoba Vegetable oil Consulting batch information
Face and body: apply morning and evening to revitalise your skin. As an ultra-mild make-up remover. As a hair mask to restore natural beauty and shine to your hair. Add essential oil for a more specific effect.
• Cosmetic and/or culinary use depending on the respective oil.
• To be used pure or in combination in order to obtain the simultaneous benefit of all their advantages.
• They make an excellent excipient for thinning essential oils.
• They make an excellent base for massage oils.
Not to be associated with vitamin A, as it nullifies its effect. Non-edible.
• Keep in a sealed container away from air, light and moisture.
• Do not heat to more than 40ºC in order to prevent oxidation.
• At low temperature (below 15ºC), some oils may solidify and adopt a non-uniform appearance. They will regain their original appearance at ambient temperature.
• The colour and odour of a vegetable oil may vary depending on the harvest and the country of origin.
Quality: Organic Jojoba Vegetable oil Consulting batch information
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
Used part: seed
Extraction method: First cold pressed
100% of all ingredients are produced by Organic Farming
Manufacturing process controlled. Characteristics certified by Bureau Veritas Certification -92046 PARIS LA DÉFENSE- according to standard I-305 available on www.qualite-france.com
LABORATOIRE HÉVÉA, certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 22716.