Organic Nigella Vegetable oil
The oil of the Pharaohs
Expiration date (End Of): 12/2021 |
Lot: 002133570N | Ref. 0021319
Description: Organic Nigella Vegetable oil
Clinical studies have shown that the immune system produced antibodies more with the nigella sativa oil cure. Black cumin stimulates immunity and physical activity: it acts as a detoxifier and tonic.
Nigella vegetable oil has a beneficial effect on candidiasis (Candida albicans) and other skin complaints such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and even burns, chapped skin and sunstroke. The oil is also useful in the treatment of rheumatism and other inflammatory illnesses.
Ingredients: Organic Nigella Vegetable oil Consulting batch information
Linoleic acid, Oleic acid, Palmitic acid, Stearic acid.
Smell: Weak odour.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Nigella Sativa Oil*
* ingredients produced by Organic Farming
Use: Organic Nigella Vegetable oil Consulting batch information
Face and body: apply morning and evening to revitalise your skin. As an ultra-mild make-up remover. As a hair mask to restore natural beauty and shine to your hair. Add essential oil for a more specific effect.
• Cosmetic and/or culinary use depending on the respective oil.
• To be used pure or in combination in order to obtain the simultaneous benefit of all their advantages.
• They make an excellent excipient for thinning essential oils.
• They make an excellent base for massage oils.
Alternate with other vegetable oil for food use (olive, argan).
• Keep in a sealed container away from air, light and moisture.
• Do not heat to more than 40ºC in order to prevent oxidation.
• At low temperature (below 15ºC), some oils may solidify and adopt a non-uniform appearance. They will regain their original appearance at ambient temperature.
• The colour and odour of a vegetable oil may vary depending on the harvest and the country of origin.