Organic Nigella Vegetable oil
The oil of the Pharaohs
Expiration date (End Of): 03/2023 |
Lot: 002130740P | Ref. 0021319
Ingredients: Organic Nigella Vegetable oil Consulting batch information
Linoleic acid, Oleic acid, Palmitic acid, Stearic acid.
Smell: Weak odour.
Nigella Sativa Oil*
* ingredients produced by Organic Farming
Description: Organic Nigella Vegetable oil
Acts on and strengthens the immune system, making it possible to combat asthma, hay fever and respiratory problems in general.
Clinical studies have shown that the immune system produced antibodies more with the nigella sativa oil cure. Black cumin stimulates immunity and physical activity: it acts as a detoxifier and tonic.
Nigella vegetable oil has a beneficial effect on candidiasis (Candida albicans) and other skin complaints such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and even burns, chapped skin and sunstroke. The oil is also useful in the treatment of rheumatism and other inflammatory illnesses.
Use: Organic Nigella Vegetable oil Consulting batch information
Face and body: apply morning and evening to revitalise your skin. As an ultra-mild make-up remover. As a hair mask to restore natural beauty and shine to your hair. Add essential oil for a more specific effect.
• Cosmetic and/or culinary use depending on the respective oil.
• To be used pure or in combination in order to obtain the simultaneous benefit of all their advantages.
• They make an excellent excipient for thinning essential oils.
• They make an excellent base for massage oils.
Alternate with other vegetable oil for food use (olive, argan).
• Keep in a sealed container away from air, light and moisture.
• Do not heat to more than 40ºC in order to prevent oxidation.
• At low temperature (below 15ºC), some oils may solidify and adopt a non-uniform appearance. They will regain their original appearance at ambient temperature.
• The colour and odour of a vegetable oil may vary depending on the harvest and the country of origin.
Quality: Organic Nigella Vegetable oil Consulting batch information
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
Used part: seed
Extraction method: First cold pressed
100% of all ingredients are produced by Organic Farming
Manufacturing process controlled. Characteristics certified by Bureau Veritas Certification -92046 PARIS LA DÉFENSE- according to standard I-305 available on www.qualite-france.com
LABORATOIRE HÉVÉA, certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 22716.