Organic Coconut Vegetable oil
The secret of Tahitian women's beauty for the body and the hair
Expiration date (End Of): 02/2022 |
Lot: 003410440O | Ref. HV06
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Vegetable oil Consulting batch information
Arachidic acid, Linoleic acid, Myristic acid, Oleic acid, Palmitic acid, Stearic acid, Lauric acid, Capric acid, Caproic acid.
Smell: Odour typical of coconut, slightly bitter.
Cocos Nucifera Oil*
* ingredients produced by Organic Farming
Description: Organic Coconut Vegetable oil
Coconut oil has the special characteristic of containing a large proportion of lauric acid, a very important substance for health. In nature only human maternal milk is as rich in lauric acid.
The fats present in coconut oil have nutritional qualities very close to those found in a mother's milk and identical immunity properties. Coconut oil is anti-viral and anti-bacterial.
It has a protective effect on delicate and damaged hair, and regenerates the skin even in the most sensitive areas such as the eyelids.
Use: Organic Coconut Vegetable oil Consulting batch information
Face and body: apply morning and evening to revitalise your skin. As an ultra-mild make-up remover. As a hair mask to restore natural beauty and shine to your hair. Add essential oil for a more specific effect.
• Cosmetic and/or culinary use depending on the respective oil.
• To be used pure or in combination in order to obtain the simultaneous benefit of all their advantages.
• They make an excellent excipient for thinning essential oils.
• They make an excellent base for massage oils.
Can cause irritations on sensitive skins.
• Keep in a sealed container away from air, light and moisture.
• Do not heat to more than 40ºC in order to prevent oxidation.
• At low temperature (below 15ºC), some oils may solidify and adopt a non-uniform appearance. They will regain their original appearance at ambient temperature.
• The colour and odour of a vegetable oil may vary depending on the harvest and the country of origin.
Quality: Organic Coconut Vegetable oil Consulting batch information
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
Used part: coprah
Extraction method: First cold pressed
100% of all ingredients are produced by Organic Farming
Manufacturing process controlled. Characteristics certified by Bureau Veritas Certification -92046 PARIS LA DÉFENSE- according to standard I-305 available on www.qualite-france.com
LABORATOIRE HÉVÉA, certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 22716.