Organic Coconut Vegetable oil
The secret of Tahitian women's beauty for the body and the hair
Hair and nails, Immune (anti-microbial, strengthen the body's defense).
Buy Organic Coconut Vegetable oil
200ml - Glass bottle
Ref. HV06 | In Stock
Description: Organic Coconut Vegetable oil
The fats present in coconut oil have nutritional qualities very close to those found in a mother's milk and identical immunity properties. Coconut oil is anti-viral and anti-bacterial.
It has a protective effect on delicate and damaged hair, and regenerates the skin even in the most sensitive areas such as the eyelids.
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Vegetable oil Consulting batch information
Arachidic acid, Linoleic acid, Myristic acid, Oleic acid, Palmitic acid, Stearic acid, Lauric acid, Capric acid, Caproic acid.
Smell: Odour typical of coconut, slightly bitter.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Cocos Nucifera Oil*
* ingredients produced by Organic Farming
Use: Organic Coconut Vegetable oil Consulting batch information
Face and body: apply morning and evening to revitalise your skin. As an ultra-mild make-up remover. As a hair mask to restore natural beauty and shine to your hair. Add essential oil for a more specific effect.
• Cosmetic and/or culinary use depending on the respective oil.
• To be used pure or in combination in order to obtain the simultaneous benefit of all their advantages.
• They make an excellent excipient for thinning essential oils.
• They make an excellent base for massage oils.
Can cause irritations on sensitive skins.
• Keep in a sealed container away from air, light and moisture.
• Do not heat to more than 40ºC in order to prevent oxidation.
• At low temperature (below 15ºC), some oils may solidify and adopt a non-uniform appearance. They will regain their original appearance at ambient temperature.
• The colour and odour of a vegetable oil may vary depending on the harvest and the country of origin.