Organic hemp oil
First cold pressed
Expiration date (End Of): 02/2022 |
Lot: 001660490O | Ref. HV13
Description: Organic hemp oil
Our hemp oil is obtained by cold pressing the seeds of Cannabis sativa L. varieties.
Essential fatty acids cannot be synthesized by the body to perform certain functions, and they must therefore be ingested through the diet. Hemp oil is extremely rich in essential polyunsaturated fatty acids such as α-linolenic acid and linoleic acid.
Our hemp oil contains at least 45% linoleic acid (omega 6) and 13% α-linolenic acid (omega 3), among other fatty acids such as oleic acid (omega 9) and palmitic acid.
Ingredients: Organic hemp oil Consulting batch information
Linoleic acid, α-linolenic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Use: Organic hemp oil Consulting batch information
Face and body: apply morning and evening to revitalise your skin. As a hair mask to restore natural beauty and shine to your hair. Add essential oil for a more specific effect.
• Cosmetic and/or culinary use depending on the respective oil.
• To be used pure or in combination in order to obtain the simultaneous benefit of all their advantages.
• They make an excellent excipient for thinning essential oils.
• They make an excellent base for massage oils.
• Keep in a sealed container away from air, light and moisture.
• Do not heat to more than 40ºC in order to prevent oxidation.
• At low temperature (below 15ºC), some oils may solidify and adopt a non-uniform appearance. They will regain their original appearance at ambient temperature.
• The colour and odour of a vegetable oil may vary depending on the harvest and the country of origin.
Quality: Organic hemp oil Consulting batch information
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
CULTURE METHOD: Organic
PART(S) USED: Seeds
EXTRACTION METHOD: First cold pressed
100% of ingredients are from Organic Farming
LABORATOIRE HÉVÉA, certified ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015