Honey, Propolis and Eucalyptus
The best 100% organic ingredients for sore throats
Immune (allergy, anti-microbial, breathing, strengthen the body's defense).
Buy Melicinal Gummies
90 Melicinal gummies
Ref. JG90 | In Stock
Made in France
Description: Melicinal Gummies
MELICINAL, our range designed for the well-being of the throat and respiratory tract, combines the best 100% organic ingredients in delicious honey, propolis and eucalyptus gummies.
Honey is a thousand-year old natural medicine, rich of antioxidants (1). It’s known for its anti-inflammatory (2) and anti-bacterial (3) properties, which relieve night-time coughing and sore throats (4).
Propolis is another beehive product with multiple benefits for humans. This resin, used for centuries in case of respiratory infections, inhibits the propagation of viruses and bacteria (5, 6), and stimulates immune defences (6).
Eucalyptus essential oil contains eucalyptol, a compound with mucolytic properties (7). In addition its analgesic properties, it promotes mental and muscle relaxation (8).
MELICINAL honey, propolis and eucalyptus lozenges’ are delicious and refreshing gums that will help you combat sore throats associated with flu, colds and allergies.
- Hernandez, A. G. D. (2010). Tratado de nutricion/Nutrition Treatise: Composicion Y Calidad Nutritiva De Los Alimentos/Composition and Nutritional Quality of Foods (Vol. 2). Ed. Médica Panamericana.
- Tonks, A. J., et al. (2003). Honey stimulates inflammatory cytokine production from monocytes. Cytokine, 21(5), 242-247.
- Bogdanov, S. (1997). Nature and origin of the antibacterial substances in honey. LWT-Food Science and Technology, 30(7), 748-753.
- Cough and cold remedies for the treatment of acute respiratory infections in young children. Geneva, Switzerland. WHO, 2001.
- Wagh, V. D. (2013). Propolis: a wonder bees product and its pharmacological potentials. Advances in pharmacological sciences, 2013.
- Viuda-Martos, M., et al. (2008). Functional properties of honey, propolis, and royal jelly. Journal of food science, 73(9).
- García, E. C., & Solís, I. M. (2007). Manual de fitoterapia.
- WHO monographs on selected medicinal plants. Vol 1. World Health Organization Geneva. 1999
Ingredients: Melicinal Gummies Consulting batch information
In 5 gummies: 261.5 mg of honey*, 52 mg propolis extract*, 25 mg eucalyptus essential oil* (Eucalyptus globulus Labill.)
*From organic farming.
Thickening agent: acacia gum*, brown sugar*, wheat-based glucose syrup*.
*From organic farming.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Use: Melicinal Gummies Consulting batch information
5 gums per day. Keep in the mouth for at least 10 minutes.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Melicinal Gummies Consulting batch information
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured in accordance with GMPs according to current pharmaceutical standards. (GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practices of the European Pharmaceutical Industry).
The active ingredient content is guaranteed through regular analyses that can be viewed online.