Organic dry pollen
From organic apiculture
Expiration date (End Of): 04/2022 |
Lot: D13856 | Ref. JP25
Description: Organic dry pollen
Our MELICINAL range offers the best beehive products from organic apiculture.
Bee pollen is a traditional remedy described as ‘life-giving dust’ by the Egyptians, quoted in the Bible and ancient Arabic medicinal texts (1). Honeybees mix the pollen obtained from the vegetation around them with nectar or saliva (2,3). They form small agglomerates (pellets) that are deposited in the cells of honeycomb (4,5).
Bee pollen has a very complex chemical composition and varies in size, colour, shape and weight, depending on the plant species it comes from (3).
Bee pollen is rich in secondary metabolites (flavonoids, phenolic acids, phytosterols and carotenoids), vitamins (tocopherol, niacin, thiamine, biotin and folic acid), minerals (sodium, potassium, magnesium, iron etc.), enzymes and coenzymes (5,6). Bee pollen has strong antioxidant power (7,8) and antibacterial, immunostimulant, anti-inflammatory, antianaemic, cardio-, hepato- and neuroprotective properties (3,5).
It also has significant nutritional value, since it contains proteins, carbohydrates, lipids and amino acids such as leucine, isoleucine and valine (5). This means it is recommended for people during recovery periods (e.g. after an operation) and for those who perform activities that require significant physical or mental effort (3).
MELICINAL bee pollen cares for the whole body and helps to protect and detoxify it naturally.
- Bogdanov (2014) Pollen: production, nutrition and health: a review. Bee Product Science, www.bee-hexagon.net
- Komosinska-Vassev et al. (2015) Bee Pollen: chemical composition and therapeutic application. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2015: 297425.
- Santa Bárbara et al. (2015) Microbiological assessment, nutritional characterization and phenolic compounds of bee pollen from Mellipona mandacaia Smith, 1983. Molecules 20: 12525-12544.
- Rzepecka-Stojko et al. (2015) Polyphenols from bee pollen: structure, absorption, metabolism and biological activity. Molecules 20(12):21732-49.
- Denisow and Denisow-Pietrzyk (2016) Biological and therapeutic properties of bee pollen: a review. J Sci Food Agric 96(13):4303-9.
- Araújo et al. (2017) Chemical composition and biological activities of mono- and heterofloral bee pollen of different geographical origins. Int J Mol Sci 18(5): 921.
- Eraslan et al. (2009) Evaluation of protective effect of bee pollen against propoxur toxicity in rat. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf 72(3):931-7.
Ingredients: Organic dry pollen Consulting batch information
Dry pollen grains* (*from organic apiculture).
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
ORGANIC DRY POLLEN: NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Use: Organic dry pollen Consulting batch information
Bee pollen can be consumed alone or mixed with fruit juices, yoghurts, etc.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Organic dry pollen Consulting batch information
PRODUCT NAMEOrganic dry pollen
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food is manufactured under a GMP-compliant. GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines for the European food industry.
The labelling of our products complies with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 and its subsequent amendments, with the aim of ensuring a high level of consumer protection in relation to food information.
Our packaging complies with Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 October 2004 and its subsequent amendments on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food, aiming to secure a high level of protection of human health and the interests of consumers.
Organic products at Anastore are produced in accordance with Council Regulation (EC) No 834/2007 of 28 June 2007 and its subsequent amendments on organic production and the labelling of organic products, with the aim of ensuring consumer confidence and protecting consumer interests.
Anastore is registered on the Food Safety Register of Food Business Operators, whose purpose is to protect public health and consumer interests, where the definitions provided for in Articles 2 and 3 of Regulation (EC) No 178/2002 and Article 2 of Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council, and their subsequent amendments, are applicable.
These Regulations lay down the general principles and requirements of food law, establishing the European Food Safety Authority and laying down procedures in matters of food safety, in addition to laying down general rules in relation to the hygiene of foodstuffs.
Finally, Anastore notifies the placing on the market of its food supplements in accordance with the specific regulations of each country.
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2020/04/27