Organic dry pollen
From organic apiculture
Buy Organic dry pollen
Expiration date (End Of): 06/2025 | Ref. JP25
19,95 € (19,95 €)
Ingredients: Organic dry pollen
Dry pollen grains* (*from organic apiculture).
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
ORGANIC DRY POLLEN: NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Description: Organic dry pollen
Our MELICINAL range offers the best beehive products from organic apiculture.
Bee pollen is a traditional remedy described as ‘life-giving dust’ by the Egyptians, quoted in the Bible and ancient Arabic medicinal texts1. Honeybees mix the pollen obtained from the vegetation around them with nectar or saliva2, 3. They form small agglomerates (pellets) that are deposited in the cells of honeycomb4, 5.
Bee pollen has a very complex chemical composition and varies in size, colour, shape and weight, depending on the plant species it comes from3.
Bee pollen is rich in secondary metabolites (flavonoids, phenolic acids, phytosterols and carotenoids), vitamins (tocopherol, niacin, thiamine, biotin and folic acid), minerals (sodium, potassium, magnesium, iron etc.), enzymes and coenzymes5, 6. Bee pollen has strong antioxidant power7, 8 and antibacterial, immunostimulant, anti-inflammatory, antianaemic, cardio-, hepato- and neuroprotective properties3, 5.
It also has significant nutritional value, since it contains proteins, carbohydrates, lipids and amino acids such as leucine, isoleucine and valine5. This means it is recommended for people during recovery periods (e.g. after an operation) and for those who perform activities that require significant physical or mental effort3.
MELICINAL bee pollen cares for the whole body and helps to protect and detoxify it naturally.
- Pollen: production, nutrition and health: a review. Bogdanov. Bee Product Science. 2014.
- Origen floral de las cargas de polen recogidas por Apis mellifera L. en Álora (Malaga, España). Hidalgo, M. I., Bootello, M. L., & Pacheco, J. Acta Botanica Malacitana. 1990. 15, 33-44
- Bee Pollen: chemical composition and therapeutic application. Komosinska-Vassev et al. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2015: 297425.
- Microbiological assessment, nutritional characterization and phenolic compounds of bee pollen from Mellipona mandacaia Smith, 1983. Santa Bárbara et al. Molecules. 2015. 20(7): 12525-44.
- Polyphenols from bee pollen: structure, absorption, metabolism and biological activity. Rzepecka-Stojko et al. Molecules. 2015. 20(12):21732-49.
- Biological and therapeutic properties of bee pollen: a review. Denisow and Denisow-Pietrzyk. J Sci Food Agric. 2016. 96(13):4303-9.
- Chemical composition and biological activities of mono- and heterofloral bee pollen of different geographical origins. Araújo et al. Int J Mol Sci. 2017. 18(5): 921.
- Evaluation of protective effect of bee pollen against propoxur toxicity in rat. Eraslan et al. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 2009. 72(3):931-7.
Use: Organic dry pollen
Bee pollen can be consumed alone or mixed with fruit juices, yoghurts, etc.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Organic dry pollen
PRODUCT NAMEOrganic dry pollen
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food is manufactured under a GMP-compliant. GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines for the European food industry.
Organic products at Anastore are produced in accordance with Council Regulation (EU) No 2018/848 of 30 May 2018 and its subsequent amendments on organic production and the labelling of organic products, with the aim of ensuring consumer confidence and protecting consumer interests.
Certificate issue date: 2023/07/25
Questions: Organic dry pollen
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.