A powerful natural androgen
Standardised to contain 50% saponins
Expiration date (End Of): 08/2022 |
Lot: D14115 | Ref. MF50
3 + 1 free
Our Fenugreek seed extract has the highest concentration of steroidal saponins on the market (50%), making it extremely effective in increasing free testosterone levels.
Fenugreek seed extract standardised to contain 50% saponins:
Native to the Mediterranean and Asia, fenugreek is one of the oldest known medicinal and culinary plants in the world. It is mainly used due to its androgenic and tonic properties.
Rich in antioxidants, fenugreek helps to protect the body from the formation of free radicals generated during exercise.
In addition to boosting recovery after exercise, it helps increase muscle mass faster, while ensuring nutrient intake is used more effectively.
It is high in fibre and rich in vitamins, phosphorus, iron and protein, which gives it a tonic effect, stimulating appetite in malnourished people and restoring energy to those recovering from illness.
Fenugreek: Detailed information
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) is a plant native to the Mediterranean and southwest Asia. Its name derives from the Latin for “three angles”, because its corolla has three leaves forming an imaginary triangle. Traditionally, it was widely used by the Greeks, Egyptians and Romans as a general tonic and stimulator of the immune system4.
Studies have since confirmed these properties and have shown that taken after exercise, it improves recovery by increasing muscle glycogen synthesis1, increasing levels of free testosterone and its bioavailability2.
Fenugreek also protects against free radicals generated during exercise, due to its antioxidant capacity5. It is also recommended as a complement in diets against obesity, due to its lipid-lowering action, i.e. its ability to decrease blood lipid levels (cardiovascular risk factor). It also has an anti-inflammatory effect on joints, which tend to swell during exercise.
Finally, fenugreek has been used as an alternative to oral hypoglycemics3, due to the combined action of the coumarins, nicotinic acid and trigonelline (saponin) it contains, and the mucilage lining the cells of the mucous membrane slowing the absorption of nutrients.
COMMON NAME: Fenugreek
Product: Fenugreek Extract 50% saponins
Part used: Seed
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Trigonella foenum-graecum L.
ACTIVE SUBSTANCE: 50% saponins
OUR EXTRACT: Fenugreek seed extract containing a minimum of 50% saponins, the active substance responsible for its tonic and hormone modulation properties.
Fenugreek extract is also subjected to stringent microbiological control and monitoring for heavy metals, in accordance with European Pharmacopoeia criteria.
MAIN PROPERTIES OF THE PRODUCT:
• When taken after exercise, improves recovery by increasing muscle glycogen synthesis1.
• Its androgenic effect increases testosterone, increasing levels of free testosterone and its bioavailability2.
• Fenugreek helps control blood glucose levels and insulin resistance3.
• Has a stimulatory effect on immune response by increasing lymphocyte production4.
• Protects against cell damage, due to its antioxidant capacity5.
- The addition of fenugreek extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) to glucose feeding increases muscle glycogen resynthesis after exercise. B. C. Ruby et Al. Amino Acids. 2005
- Effects of glycosides based fenugreek seed extract on serum testosterone levels of healthy sedentary male subjects: an exploratory double blind, placebo controlled, crossover study. Mahesh Mokashi et Al. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research. 2014
- Effect of Trigonella foenum-graecum (fenugreek) seeds on glycaemic control and insulin resistance in type 2 diabetes mellitus: a double blind placebo controlled study. Gupta Aet Al. The Journal of the Association of Physicians of India. 2001
- Immunomodulatory effects of fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum L.) extract in mice. Bilal Bin-Hafeez et Al. International Immunopharmacology. 2003
- In vitro studies on antiradical and antioxidant activities of fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum) seeds. S. Kaviarasan et Al. Food Chemistry. 2007
Ingredients: Fenugreek Consulting batch information
†N/A: Not applicable
Potato starch, magnesium salts of fatty acids. Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Use: Fenugreek Consulting batch information
2 capsules a day with half a glass of water at mealtimes.
Do not use in case of pregnancy and lactation. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from light.
Quality: Fenugreek Consulting batch information
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This dietary supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory (GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry).
Their active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests, which can be viewed online.
The labelling of our products complies with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 and its subsequent amendments, with the aim of ensuring a high level of consumer protection in relation to food information.
Our packaging complies with Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 October 2004 and its subsequent amendments on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food, aiming to secure a high level of protection of human health and the interests of consumers.
Anastore is registered on the Food Safety Register of Food Business Operators, whose purpose is to protect public health and consumer interests, where the definitions provided for in Articles 2 and 3 of Regulation (EC) No 178/2002 and Article 2 of Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council, and their subsequent amendments, are applicable.
These Regulations lay down the general principles and requirements of food law, establishing the European Food Safety Authority and laying down procedures in matters of food safety, in addition to laying down general rules in relation to the hygiene of foodstuffs.
Finally, Anastore notifies the placing on the market of its food supplements in accordance with the specific regulations of each country.
Registration QR Code
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2020/09/16