Standardised to contain 50% saponins
A powerful natural androgen
Anti-inflammatory, Deficiencies (hemoglobin), Sport performances (muscular mass), Weight (food balance).
500 mg / 60 capsules
Ref. MF50 | In Stock
Made in France
Our Fenugreek seed extract has the highest concentration of steroidal saponins on the market (50%), making it extremely effective in increasing free testosterone levels.
Fenugreek seed extract standardised to contain 50% saponins:
Native to the Mediterranean and Asia, fenugreek is one of the oldest known medicinal and culinary plants in the world. It is mainly used due to its androgenic and tonic properties.
Rich in antioxidants, fenugreek helps to protect the body from the formation of free radicals generated during exercise.
In addition to boosting recovery after exercise, it helps increase muscle mass faster, while ensuring nutrient intake is used more effectively.
It is high in fibre and rich in vitamins, phosphorus, iron and protein, which gives it a tonic effect, stimulating appetite in malnourished people and restoring energy to those recovering from illness or suffering from depression.
Fenugreek: Detailed information
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) is a plant native to the Mediterranean and southwest Asia. Its name derives from the Latin for “three angles”, because its corolla has three leaves forming an imaginary triangle. Traditionally, it was widely used by the Greeks, Egyptians and Romans for medicinal purposes, as a general tonic and stimulator of the immune system (4).
Studies have since confirmed these properties and have shown that taken after exercise, it improves recovery by increasing muscle glycogen synthesis (1), increasing levels of free testosterone and its bioavailability (2).
Fenugreek also protects against free radicals generated during exercise, due to its antioxidant capacity (6). It is also recommended as a complement in diets against obesity, due to its lipid-lowering action, i.e. its ability to decrease blood lipid levels (cardiovascular risk factor). It also has an anti-inflammatory effect on joints, which tend to swell during exercise.
Finally, fenugreek has been used as an alternative to oral hypoglycemics (3) in non-insulin dependent diabetes, due to the combined action of the coumarins, nicotinic acid and trigonelline (saponin) it contains, and the mucilage lining the cells of the mucous membrane slowing the absorption of nutrients.
COMMON NAME: Fenugreek
Product: Fenugreek Extract 50% saponins
Part used: Seed
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Trigonella foenum-graecum L.
ACTIVE SUBSTANCE: 50% saponins
OUR EXTRACT: Fenugreek seed extract containing a minimum of 50% saponins, the active substance responsible for its tonic and hormone modulation properties.
Fenugreek extract is also subjected to stringent microbiological control and monitoring for heavy metals, in accordance with European Pharmacopoeia criteria.
MAIN PROPERTIES OF THE PRODUCT:
• When taken after exercise, improves recovery by increasing muscle glycogen synthesis. (1)
• Its androgenic effect increases testosterone, increasing levels of free testosterone and its bioavailability. (2)
• Fenugreek helps control blood glucose levels and insulin resistance in patients with type II diabetes. (3)
• Has a stimulatory effect on immune response by increasing lymphocyte production. (4)
• Its antineoplastic action inhibits tumorous cells. (5)
• Protects against cell damage, due to its antioxidant capacity. (6)
1. The addition of fenugreek extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) to glucose feeding increases muscle glycogen resynthesis after exercise. B. C. Ruby et Al. Amino Acids. 2005
2. Effects of glycosides based fenugreek seed extract on serum testosterone levels of healthy sedentary male subjects: an exploratory double blind, placebo controlled, crossover study. Mahesh Mokashi et Al. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research. 2014
3. Effect of Trigonella foenum-graecum (fenugreek) seeds on glycaemic control and insulin resistance in type 2 diabetes mellitus: a double blind placebo controlled study. Gupta Aet Al. The Journal of the Association of Physicians of India. 2001
4. Immunomodulatory effects of fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum L.) extract in mice. Bilal Bin-Hafeez et Al. International Immunopharmacology. 2003
5. Trigonella foenum graecum (fenugreek) seed extract as an antineoplastic agent. P. Sur et Al. Phototherapy Research. 2001
6. In vitro studies on antiradical and antioxidant activities of fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum) seeds. S. Kaviarasan et Al. Food Chemistry. 2007
Ingredients: Fenugreek Consulting batch information
2 capsules contain : 1000 mg dry extract of fenugreek seeds (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.) standardised to contain 50% saponins (i.e. 500 mg).
Potato starch, anti-caking agent (E470b): magnesium salts of fatty acids, vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Use: Fenugreek Consulting batch information
2 capsules a day, with half a glass of water at mealtimes.
Do not use in case of pregnancy and lactation. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from light.
Quality: Fenugreek Consulting batch information
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This dietary supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory (GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry).
Their active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests, which can be viewed online.