Change of formate
A powerful natural androgen
Standardised to contain 50% saponins
Expiration date (End Of): 01/2025 | Ref. MF50
23,00 € (23,00 €)
†N/A: Not applicable
Potato starch, anti-caking agent (E470b): magnesium salts of fatty acids. Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Our Fenugreek seed extract has the highest concentration of steroidal saponins on the market (50%), making it extremely effective in increasing free testosterone levels.
Fenugreek seed extract standardised to contain 50% saponins:
Native to the Mediterranean and Asia, fenugreek is one of the oldest known culinary plants in the world. It is mainly used due to its androgenic and tonic properties.
Rich in antioxidants, fenugreek helps to protect the body from the formation of free radicals generated during exercise.
In addition to boosting recovery after exercise, it helps increase muscle mass faster, while ensuring nutrient intake is used more effectively.
It is high in fibre and rich in vitamins, phosphorus, iron and protein, which gives it a tonic effect, stimulating appetite in malnourished people and restoring energy to those recovering from illness.
Fenugreek: Detailed information
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) is a plant native to the Mediterranean and southwest Asia. Its name derives from the Latin for “three angles”, because its corolla has three leaves forming an imaginary triangle. Traditionally, it was widely used by the Greeks, Egyptians and Romans as a general tonic and stimulator of the immune system4.
Studies have since confirmed these properties and have shown that taken after exercise, it improves recovery by increasing muscle glycogen synthesis1, increasing levels of free testosterone and its bioavailability2.
Fenugreek also protects against free radicals generated during exercise, due to its antioxidant capacity5. It is also recommended as a complement in diets against obesity, due to its lipid-lowering action, i.e. its ability to decrease blood lipid levels (cardiovascular risk factor). It also has an anti-inflammatory effect on joints, which tend to swell during exercise.
Finally, fenugreek has been used as an alternative to oral hypoglycemics3, due to the combined action of the coumarins, nicotinic acid and trigonelline (saponin) it contains, and the mucilage lining the cells of the mucous membrane slowing the absorption of nutrients.
COMMON NAME: Fenugreek
Product: Fenugreek Extract 50% saponins
Part used: Seed
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Trigonella foenum-graecum L.
ACTIVE SUBSTANCE: 50% saponins
OUR EXTRACT: Fenugreek seed extract containing a minimum of 50% saponins, the active substance responsible for its tonic and hormone modulation properties.
Fenugreek extract is also subjected to stringent microbiological control and monitoring for heavy metals, in accordance with European Pharmacopoeia criteria.
MAIN PROPERTIES OF THE PRODUCT:
• When taken after exercise, improves recovery by increasing muscle glycogen synthesis1.
• Its androgenic effect increases testosterone, increasing levels of free testosterone and its bioavailability2.
• Fenugreek helps control blood glucose levels and insulin resistance3.
• Has a stimulatory effect on immune response by increasing lymphocyte production4.
• Protects against cell damage, due to its antioxidant capacity5.
- The addition of fenugreek extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) to glucose feeding increases muscle glycogen resynthesis after exercise. Ruby B. C. et al. Amino Acids. 2005. 28. 71-6.
- Effects of glycosides based fenugreek seed extract on serum testosterone levels of healthy sedentary male subjects: an exploratory double blind, placebo controlled, crossover study. Mahesh Mokashi et Al. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research. 2014. 7. 177-181.
- Effect of Trigonella foenum-graecum (fenugreek) seeds on glycaemic control and insulin resistance in type 2 diabetes mellitus: a double blind placebo controlled study. Gupta A et al. J Assoc Physicians India. 2001. 49. 1057-61.
- Immunomodulatory effects of fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum L.) extract in mice. Bilal Bin-Hafeez et al. Int Immunopharmacol. 2003. 3. 257-65.
- In vitro studies on antiradical and antioxidant activities of fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum) seeds. S. Kaviarasan et al. Food Chemistry. 2007. 103. 31-37.
2 capsules a day with half a glass of water at mealtimes.
Do not use in case of pregnancy and lactation. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from light.
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory (GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry).
The active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests.
Certificate issue date: 2023/02/07
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.