MACA + Arginine and Zinc
To maintain sexual performance and stimulate sexual desire4
Maca extract standardised to contain 0.6% macaene and macamide
Buy MACA + Arginine and Zinc
Expiration date (End Of): 01/2024 | Ref. MZ24
29,00 € (29,00 €)
Ingredients: MACA + Arginine and Zinc
†N/A: Not applicable
Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Description: MACA + Arginine and Zinc
Maca (Lepidium meyenii Walp) is an Andean plant that belongs to the Brassicaceae family (mustards) and contains numerous nutrients and active principles, including macamides, macaene, glucosinolates and alkaloids1. Maca is a source of energy2 and helps to maintain sexual performance3. It is an aphrodisiac plant that stimulates sexual desire4 and also has a benefical influence on fertility5.
To enhance the effects of maca, we have developed Maca +, a product that combines maca root extract from Peru, standardised to contain 0.6% macaene and macamides of the highest quality, together with the amino acid L-arginine and the mineral zinc.
Why L-arginine base and zinc?
To contribute to the overall effect of Maca +, we have selected L-arginine, a precursor amino acid in the synthesis of nitric oxide, a molecule that causes blood vessels to dilate and reduces vascular resistance6. Due to its role in nitric oxide production, the relationship between L-arginine levels and erectile dysfunction has been the subject of research7.
In addition, and to complement the action of Maca +, we have included zinc, an indispensable mineral for the body that contributes to normal fertility and reproduction, as well as contributing to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels8.
- Maca (L. meyenii) for improving sexual function: a systematic review. Shin, B. C., Lee, M. S., Yang, E. J., Lim, H. S., & Ernst, E. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2010. 10(1), 44.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID3864).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID3416).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID2838).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID2839).
- The ergogenic potential of arginine. Campbell, B. I., La Bounty, P. M., & Roberts, M. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2004. 1(2), 35.
- Levels of l-arginine and l-citrulline in patients with erectile dysfunction of different etiology. Barassi, A. et al. Andrology. 2017. 5(2),256-261.
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
Use: MACA + Arginine and Zinc
6 capsules per day divided into three doses with half a glass of water, at mealtimes.
Limit consumption to a few weeks / month. Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: MACA + Arginine and Zinc
PRODUCT NAMEMACA + Arginine and Zinc
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured in accordance with GMPs according to current pharmaceutical standards (GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practices of the European Pharmaceutical Industry).
The active ingredient content is guaranteed through regular analyses.
Certificate issue date: 2022/02/22
Questions: MACA + Arginine and Zinc
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.