- Guarana Power ®
Guarana Power ®
Mental and physical performance
Standardised to contain 12% native caffeine
Being 80 mg of natural caffeine (two capsules)
Expiration date (End Of): 08/2023 |
Lot: D15105 | Ref. NG50
Ingredients: Guarana Power ® Consulting batch information
†N/A: Not applicable
Potato starch, vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Description: Guarana Power ®
Our Guarana, standardised to contain over 12% natural caffeine, contains the highest concentration of natural caffeine on the market.
Guarana is a plant from the Brazilian Amazon, long used by indigenous people for its numerous energising, slimming and antimicrobial properties.
Dry extract of Guarana, standardised to contain 12% natural caffeine:
Due to its high tannin content, Guarana is a less abrupt and more lasting stimulant than coffee. It acts as a neurostimulant and improves brain functions such as learning, memory retention and concentration.
Guarana enhances strength and endurance, and has a tonic effect on the muscles.
This makes it very effective during exam periods, during workload peaks and for athletes training for a competition.
In addition to its energising effects, due to its high natural caffeine content, Guarana also acts as an appetite suppressant and fat burner, by converting fat into energy that can be rapidly used by the body.
Guarana restores strength and vitality and combats fatigue: it stimulates the immune system, making it more resistant to bacterial and viral attack. It also improves sexual function by boosting the libido.
Guarana Power ®: Detailed information
Guarana is the fruit of the Paullinia cupana, a climbing plant native to the Amazon basin, whose name derives from the word “guara-ná”, which in the tupí–guaraní language means “fruit like the eyes of the people”, due to its appearance.
Guarana is a powerful energiser that acts as a central nervous system stimulant, due to its natural caffeine content, which induces the release of adrenaline. Caffeine acts by binding to the brain’s adenosine receptors, where it exerts a peripheral vasodilatory and vasoconstrictive action, increasing wakefulness and the ability to engage in physical exertion, known as ergogenic effects.
The properties of guarana go beyond improving physical fitness. It also acts as an antioxidant2, improving memory retention1 and the overall health of blood vessels3. Recent pharmacological studies also demonstrate a hypoglycemic4 activity that offers benefits in slimming programmes, due to its lipolysis-increasing action, that is, the conversion of the body’s lipid reserves into energy.
Our guarana seed extract has a standardised natural caffeine content, i.e. caffeine naturally occurring in guarana, avoiding the need to add synthetic caffeine and guaranteeing a minimum content of 12% natural caffeine sourced from guarana.
Main properties of the product:
- Central nervous system stimulant, recommended for physical and mental stress1.
- Antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, reducing cellular damage caused by free radicals2.
- Anti-platelet effects, due to its inhibition of thromboxane synthesis, improving blood vessel health3.
- Slimming aid and diuretic due to theophylline, an adenosine receptor that increases lipolysis4.
- Guarana: toxic behavioral effects in laboratory animals and antioxidant activity in vitro. Mattei et Al. J. Ethnopharmacol. 1998. 60(2) 111-6.
- Antibacterial and antioxidant activities of ethanol extract from Paullinia cupana Mart. Adriana Basile et Al. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 2005 102(1) 32-6.
- Studies on the Nature of Anti-Platelet Aggregatory Factors in the Seeds of the Amazonian Herb Guarana (Paullinia cupana). Verlag Hans Huber. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2008. 78(2) 96-101.
- An herbal supplement containing MA Huang-Guaraná for weight loss: a randomized, double-bind trial. Boozer et al. Int. J. Obes. Relat. Metab. Disord., 2001 25(3) 316-24.
Use: Guarana Power ® Consulting batch information
2 capsules per day with half a glass of water, before breakfast.
Contains caffeine. Not recommended for children or pregnant or lactating women (80 mg / 2 capsules). Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Guarana Power ® Consulting batch information
PRODUCT NAMEGuarana Power ®
BOTANICAL NAMEPaullinia cupana Kunth
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory (GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry).
The active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests.
The notification of placing on the market of this product has been made under notification number PL 2081/32.
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2021/09/17