- Food supplements
- Titled extracts
- Digestive Comfort
Lactic bacteria and plants complex to facilitate the digestion
NEPENTA® Digestive plants
Buy Digestive Comfort
24,00 € (24,00 €)
Buy Digestive Comfort
41.2 g / 30 single-dose sachets
This product allows you to accumulate 24 loyalty points. = 1,44€.
Ingredients: Digestive Comfort
†N/A: Not applicable
**Megaflora 9 Evolution® is a registered trademark of Solchem Nature S.L.
***CFU: Colony-forming Unit.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Description: Digestive Comfort
ANASTORE presents its new NEPENTA® Digestive plants range: a range inspired by plants from the Nepenthes genus, known for secreting digestive enzymes.
DIGESTIVE COMFORT contains lactic acid bacteria (Megaflora 9 Evolution®*), together with plant extracts (angelica, liquorice and olive) and fibre (konjac and nopal):
Megaflora 9 Evolution® is a mixture of specifically selected multi-species and multi-strain lactic bacteria. It is created using ProbioAct® technology, which consists of a mixture of ingredients (prebiotics, minerals and enzymes) designed to increase the survival of lactic acid bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract and their activity in the intestine1.
Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra L.) is used to facilitate digestion2, since it helps to maintain balance and comfort in the digestive system of people with sensitive digestions3. In addition, liquorice contains active substances that help to maintain normal function of mucous membranes in the stomach and small intestine4. Our liquorice root extract is standardised to contain 20% glycyrrhizin, one of the active compounds in liquorice5.
Angelica (Angelica archangelica L.) is a plant that strengthens immunity6 and has traditionally been used to facilitate the digestion, as it contributes to the digestive comfort7.
We have added concentrated olive leaf (Olea europaea L.) extract to our product. Olive leaves contain antioxidant substances such as luteolin-7-O-glucoside, one of the compounds most stable to digestive processes8.
Finally, DIGESTIVE COMFORT is a source of fibre, thanks to glucomannan9. Glucomannan is a highly viscous, soluble and fermentable fibre that is obtained from the tuber of the konjac plant (Amorphophallus konjac K. Koch)10. Our product also contains concentrated nopal (Opuntia ficus-indica (L.) Mill) extract from its leaves (cladodes), which contain dietary fibre in the form of mucilages11. Dietary fibre consists of molecules resistant to digestion and absorption that can be fermented in the large intestine by colonic bacteria. These bacteria generate short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs) necessary for intestinal function12.
Discover DIGESTIVE COMFORT, available in practical single-dose sachets with a pleasant liquorice flavour!
*Megaflora 9 Evolution® is a registered trademark of Solchem Nature S.L.
- Megaflora9Evo. La nueva generación de probióticos de amplio espectro. Solchem Nature.
- Extracted from the European Comission compilation list, under EFSA evaluation (ID 3769).
- Extracted from the European Comission compilation list, under EFSA evaluation (ID 4052).
- Extracted from the European Comission compilation list, under EFSA evaluation (ID 2370).
- Manual de Fitoterapia. Castillo-García E., & Martínez-Solís I. Elsevier Masson. 2011. 1ª Ed revisada. España.
- Extracted from the European Comission compilation list, under EFSA evaluation (ID 1738).
- Extracted from the European Comission compilation list, under EFSA evaluation (ID 3732).
- Polyphenols benefits of olive leaf (Olea europaea L) to human health. Vogel, P., Kasper Machado, I., Garavaglia, J., Terezinha Zani, V., de Souza, D., & Morelo Dal Bosco, S. Nutr Hosp. 2014. 17. 31. 1427-33.
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 1924/2006 of 20 December 2006 on nutrition and health claims made on foods.
- Glucomannan and obesity: a critical review. Keithley, J. K., & Swanson, B. Alternative therapies in health and medicine. 2005. 11(6), 30-35.
- Nopal: semi-desert plant with applications in pharmaceuticals, food and animal nutrition. Torres-Ponce, R. L., Morales-Corral, D., Ballina-Casarrubias, M. L., & Nevárez-Moorillón, G. V. Rev Mex Cienc Agríc. 2015. 6, 1129-1142.
- Nutrition Treatise: Human Nutrition in Health Status. Hernandez, A. G. D. Ed. Médica Panamericana. 2010.
Use: Digestive Comfort
Mix 1 single-dose sachet with half a glass of water twice a day, before mealtimes.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Digestive Comfort
PRODUCT NAMEDigestive Comfort
QUANTITY30 single-dose sachets
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER15 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured in accordance with GMPs according to current pharmaceutical standards (GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practices of the European Pharmaceutical Industry).
The active ingredient content is guaranteed through regular analyses that can be viewed online.
Certificate issue date: 2019/05/09
Questions: Digestive Comfort
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.