Lactic bacteria and plants complex to facilitate the digestion
NEPENTA® Digestive plants
Expiration date (End Of): 04/2021 |
Lot: D12505 | Ref. NP03
Description: Digestive Comfort
ANASTORE presents its new NEPENTA® Digestive plants range: a range inspired by plants from the Nepenthes genus, known for secreting digestive enzymes.
DIGESTIVE COMFORT contains lactic acid bacteria (Megaflora 9 Evolution®*), together with plant extracts (angelica, liquorice and olive) and fibre (konjac and nopal):
Megaflora 9 Evolution® is a mixture of specifically selected multi-species and multi-strain lactic bacteria. It is created using ProbioAct® technology, which consists of a mixture of ingredients (prebiotics, minerals and enzymes) designed to increase the survival of lactic acid bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract and their activity in the intestine (1).
Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra L.) is used to facilitate digestion (2), since it helps to maintain balance and comfort in the digestive system of people with sensitive digestions (3). In addition, liquorice contains active substances that help to maintain normal function of mucous membranes in the stomach and small intestine (4). Our liquorice root extract is standardised to contain 20% glycyrrhizin, one of the active compounds in liquorice (5).
Angelica (Angelica archangelica L.) is a plant that strengthens immunity (6) and has traditionally been used to facilitate the digestion, as it contributes to the digestive comfort (7).
We have added concentrated olive leaf (Olea europaea L.) extract to our product. Olive leaves contain antioxidant substances such as luteolin-7-O-glucoside, one of the compounds most stable to digestive processes (8).
Finally, DIGESTIVE COMFORT is a source of fibre, thanks to glucomannan (9). Glucomannan is a highly viscous, soluble and fermentable fibre that is obtained from the tuber of the konjac plant (Amorphophallus konjac K. Koch) (10). Our product also contains concentrated nopal (Opuntia ficus-indica (L.) Mill) extract from its leaves (cladodes), which contain dietary fibre in the form of mucilages (11). Dietary fibre consists of molecules resistant to digestion and absorption that can be fermented in the large intestine by colonic bacteria. These bacteria generate short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs) necessary for intestinal function (12).
Discover DIGESTIVE COMFORT, available in practical single-dose sachets with a pleasant liquorice flavour!
*Megaflora 9 Evolution® is a registered trademark of Solchem Nature S.L.
- Extracted from the European Comission compilation list, under EFSA validation (ID 3769).
- Extracted from the European Comission compilation list, under EFSA validation (ID 4052).
- Extracted from the European Comission compilation list, under EFSA validation (ID 2370).
- Castillo-García E., & Martínez-Solís I. (2011). Manual de Fitoterapia. 1ª Edición revisada. España: Elsevier Masson.
- Extracted from the European Comission compilation list, under EFSA validation (ID 1738).
- Extracted from the European Comission compilation list, under EFSA validation (ID 3732).
- Vogel, P., Kasper Machado, I., Garavaglia, J., Terezinha Zani, V., de Souza, D., & Morelo Dal Bosco, S. (2015). Polyphenols benefits of olive leaf (Olea europaea L) to human health. Nutrición hospitalaria, 31(3). https://www.redalyc.org/html/3092/309235369058/
- REGULATION (EC) No 1924/2006 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 20 December 2006 on nutrition and health claims made on foods. https://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2006:404:0009:0025:En:PDF
- Keithley, J. K., & Swanson, B. (2005). Glucomannan and obesity: a critical review. Alternative therapies in health and medicine, 11(6), 30-35. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16320857
- Torres-Ponce, R. L., Morales-Corral, D., Ballina-Casarrubias, M. L., & Nevárez-Moorillón, G. V. (2015). Nopal: semi-desert plant with applications in pharmaceuticals, food and animal nutrition. Rev Mex Cienc Agríc, 6, 1129-1142. http://www.scielo.org.mx/scielo.php?pid=S2007-09342015000500018&script=sci_abstract&tlng=en
- Hernandez, A. G. D. (2010). Nutrition Treatise: Human Nutrition in Health Status. Ed. Médica Panamericana.
Ingredients: Digestive Comfort Consulting batch information
†N/A: Not applicable
**Megaflora 9 Evolution® is a registered trademark of Solchem Nature S.L.
***CFU: Colony-forming Unit.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Use: Digestive Comfort Consulting batch information
Mix 1 single-dose sachet with half a glass of water twice a day, before mealtimes.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Digestive Comfort Consulting batch information
PRODUCT NAMEDigestive Comfort
QUANTITY30 single-dose sachets
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER15 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured in accordance with GMPs according to current pharmaceutical standards (GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practices of the European Pharmaceutical Industry).
The active ingredient content is guaranteed through regular analyses that can be viewed online.
The labelling of our products complies with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 and its subsequent amendments, with the aim of ensuring a high level of consumer protection in relation to food information.
Our packaging complies with Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 October 2004 and its subsequent amendments on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food, aiming to secure a high level of protection of human health and the interests of consumers.
Anastore is registered on the Food Safety Register of Food Business Operators, whose purpose is to protect public health and consumer interests, where the definitions provided for in Articles 2 and 3 of Regulation (EC) No 178/2002 and Article 2 of Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council, and their subsequent amendments, are applicable.
These Regulations lay down the general principles and requirements of food law, establishing the European Food Safety Authority and laying down procedures in matters of food safety, in addition to laying down general rules in relation to the hygiene of foodstuffs.
Finally, Anastore notifies the placing on the market of its food supplements in accordance with the specific regulations of each country.
Registration QR Code
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2019/05/09