Synergy of ingredients for an easy respiration
Mullein, Acerola and N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine
Buy Pro Respiration
Expiration date (End Of): 04/2025 | Ref. PD45
32,00 € (32,00 €)
Ingredients: Pro Respiration
†N/A: Not applicable
Potato starch. Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Description: Pro Respiration
Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
We often feel that our respiration is poor, we notice discomfort in the lungs or dryness in the nose, and we don’t know why we are suffering from these symptoms. If we take a moment to pause in our hectic lives and look around us, we can find the answer: we are exposed to high levels of pollution (car fumes, tobacco smoke, heating, ventilation etc.).
We need to seek out natural ‘allies’ to help strengthen our respiratory systems, our mucous membranes and our defence systems. Since it is difficult to control the environmental factors around us, the important thing is to be prepared and protected.
Pro Respiration combines 3 essential ingredients to help ease breathing:
N-acetyl-L-cysteine helps to promote mucous secretion by increasing mucus fluidity. Thanks to its mucolytic and antioxidant actions, it is a great protector of the respiratory system1. Our component is derived from biotechnology, having been obtained through natural fermentation.
Mullein (Verbascum thapsus L.) contains saponins, substances with expectorant effects that facilitate the work of the bronchial cilia (responsible for extracting bacteria and waste from the respiratory tract)2. Its anti-inflammatory action helps to soothe the throat and facilitate easier respiration3.
Acerola, an exotic fruit and one of the richest in vitamin C4, helps to combat fatigue and tiredness. With its dry extract of acerola fruit (Malpighia glabra L.), standardised to contain 25% vitamin C, Pro Respiration contributes to protecting cells from oxidative damage5 caused by factors such as environmental pollution and tobacco. Vitamin C also contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system5, enabling us to be better protected and to relieve unpleasant symptoms such as excess mucous, coughing or throat irritation.
In short, Pro Respiration offers the best nutrients for maintaining our respiratory system at 100% in 3 steps:
- Increasing mucous fluidity, allowing it to be effectively eliminated thanks to N-acetyl-L-cysteine1.
- With effective mucus elimination, mullein will aid the expectorant effect, and its anti-inflammatory properties will have a soothing and pleasant effect on the throat3.
- Protection: vitamin C contributes to strengthen our defences, and its antioxidant function helps us against the harmful effects of free radicals caused by our lifestyle and by environmental5.
- Effect of Orally Administered N-Acetylcysteine on Chronic Bronchitis: A Meta-analysis. Jia Wei, Cai-Shuang Pang, Juan Han, Hao Yan. Adv Ther. 2019 Dec;36(12):3356-3367.
- Manual de Fitoterapia. (2ºEdición). Castillo García & Martínez Solís. Ed. Elsevier
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2600).
- Acerola, an untapped functional superfruit: a review on latest frontiers. Anand Prakash and Revathy Baskaran. J Food Sci Technol. 2018 Sep; 55(9): 3373–3384.
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012, establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
Use: Pro Respiration
4 capsules per day divided into two doses with half a glass of water, at mealtimes.
Do not administer to children. Inform your doctor or pharmacist if simultaneously taking medication. Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Pro Respiration
PRODUCT NAMEPro Respiration
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory. GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry.
The active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests.
Certificate issue date: 2023/05/24
Questions: Pro Respiration
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.