- Emotional balance
- Headaches Formula
100% vegetable origin with standardised plant extracts
With lemon balm, ginkgo, rhodiola and feverfew to relieve headaches2
Expiration date (End Of): 06/2022 |
Lot: D13937 | Ref. PM60
Ingredients: Headaches Formula Consulting batch information
†N/A: Not applicable
Dry extract of rice bran (Oryza sativa L.). Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Description: Headaches Formula
Headaches are disorders that occur in our nervous system. The most common headaches are happen frequently, are recurring and are not the result of another medical condition1.
In an increasingly frenetic lifestyle where bad habits can creep in (unbalanced diet, stress, lack of sleep and high amounts of screen time), headaches have become common in our society.
This is why Anastore has decided to develop a 100% natural origin formula to tackle this everyday problem.
What is Headaches Formula?
‘Headaches Formula’ by Anastore is a plant extract-based food supplement with standardised active principles. When selecting our product’s ingredients, we are thinking about adressing the main trigger factors before the attack and during the attack.
The standardised plant extracts in ‘Headaches Formula’ allow:
- Feverfew - Headache relief2. Our product contains 400 mg extract of feverfew aerial parts (Tanacetum parthenium (L.). Sch.Bip) standardised to contain 0.1% parthenolide. It exerts a beneficial action before the headache starts by keeping the head relaxed3, and by relieving the headache itself2 during the attack.
- Rhodiola - Contributes to optimal mental and cognitive activity4. Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea L.) is an adaptogenic plant, which means it helps the body to adapt in situations of emotional stress and physical exertion5. Rhodiozen® is a rhodiola root extract standardised to contain 3% rosavins and 1% salidroside. Our formula contains 200 mg Rhodiozen®. This has a beneficial effect on fatigue and headaches induced by stress5. It also helps to stimulate the nervous system, perception and improves mood5.
- Lemon balm - Helps maintain healthy sleep6 and supports digestion7. Studies confirm that not getting enough sleep can cause headaches8. To tackle this negative factor, our formula contains 200 mg lemon balm leaves extract (Melissa officinalis L.) standardised to contain 12% rosmarinic acid. With this ingredient, our product contributes to optimal relaxation, calm and beneficial rest, and helps to maintain healthy sleep6. In addition, lemon balm helps to reduce tenseness, restlessness and irritability9. Finally, lemon balm helps to support the digestion7, whose involvement in headaches is often underestimated10.
- Ginkgo - Contributes to normal blood circulation11.Our product contains 80 mg of ginkgo leaf (Ginkgo biloba L.) extract, standardised to contain 24% flavonol glycosides and 6% terpene lactones. Ginkgo leaves help to maintain good cognitive function, to contribute to normal blood circulation, which is associated with brain performance and reactivity11.
Anastore has chosen to offer you a 100% plant-based formula in which each component has been carefully selected. Our formula is based exclusively on plant extracts with standardised active principles.
- Guideline for primary care management of headache in adults. Werner J. Becker, Ted Findlay, Carmen Moga, N. Ann Scott, Christa Harstall, Paul Taenzer. Can Fam Physician. 2015 Aug; 61(8): 670–679.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2532).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 4145).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3877).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2659).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2301).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2086).
- Sleep Deprivation Headache. J N Blau. Cephalalgia, 1990 Aug;10(4):157-60.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2302).
- Gastrointestinal Headache; a Narrative Review. Majid T Noghani, Hossein Rezaeizadeh, Sayed Mohammad Baqer Fazljoo and Mansoor Keshavarz. Emerg (Tehran). 2016 Nov; 4(4): 171–183.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2261).
Use: Headaches Formula Consulting batch information
2 capsules per day divided into two doses with half a glass of water, at mealtimes.
When taking anticoagulants or antiplatelet medication, consult a doctor before using the product. Not recommended during pregnancy and lactation. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Headaches Formula Consulting batch information
PRODUCT NAMEHeadaches Formula
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured in accordance with GMPs according to current pharmaceutical standards (GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practices of the European Pharmaceutical Industry).
The active ingredient content is guaranteed through regular analyses that can be viewed online.
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2020/09/01