Natural testosterone booster.
Vegetal extracts with high content of active principles
Expiration date (End Of): 05/2023 |
Lot: D14818 | Ref. QX10
3 + 1 free
Ingredients: Precursor TST Consulting batch information
†N/A: Not applicable
Dry extract of rice bran (Oryza sativa L.). Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Description: Precursor TST
Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Our new formula has increased concentration of forskolin, vitexin, isoflavones and magnesium for maximum efficiency.
Based on plant extracts with a high active component content, our formula boosts hormone function in the body.
A natural testosterone precursor, Precursor TST helps to develop muscle mass and promotes endurance, charisma and competitiveness.
Our Precursor TST reduces signs of feminisation because it acts as an aromatase inhibitor (aromatase is an enzyme which converts testosterone into oestrogen).
It guarantees excellent health, a powerful immune system, physical fitness and above-average mental function.
Supported by a minerals complex (zinc, magnesium), the testosterone released remains active and is able to have maximum effect on the body.
Forskolin, present in our Precursor TST, acts in synergy with testosterone to promote fat loss.
Precursor TST: Detailed information
Testosterone begins to decline after age 30. Aromatase can convert this hormone into an inactive hormone (a process called aromatisation) or into oestrogen, causing a loss of physical and mental vitality in men.
To counter these effects, we have collected natural elements capable of promoting increased endogenous secretion of testosterone, while optimising its health benefits.
Testosterone is the male hormone par excellence, it helps to develop muscle mass and promotes stamina, charisma and competitiveness. Linked to male physical and psychological development, it is a hormone coveted for its benefits. Optimal secretion of testosterone ensures good health, a powerful immune system, physical strength and above-average mental function.
A dose of the new improved Precursor TST provides 50% NRVs* of vitamin B6, Magnesium and Zinc. It has been proven that the combination of these three elements positively increases testosterone in people who perform intense physical activity1. Vitamin B6 contributes to regulate hormonal activity2, and magnesium and zinc play an important role in the synthesis of testosterone: reduced production of this hormone has been attributed to a lack of Zinc3, and magnesium has been shown to increase the presence of biologically active testosterone1.
In addition to these minerals and vitamin B6, our Precursor TST also contains extracts of plant origin (Tribulus terrestris, Trigonella foenum-graecum, Serenoa repens, Coleus forskohlii, Passiflora incarnata y Trifolium pratense) which guarantee maximum efficiency:
The fruit of Tribulus terrestris contains saponins such as protodioscin. Studies have connected the presence of this molecule to increases in the levels of testosterone and improvement in sexual activity4.
Among other components, Fenugreek seeds (Trigonella foenum-graecum) contain, flavonoids, alkaloids (Trigonelline), coumarin, carbohydrates and saponins. An increase in free testosterone levels and its bioavailability was observed following consumption8.
The fruit of saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) is rich in fatty acids and has been used for benign hyperplasia of the prostate11 since some of those fatty acids inhibit the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme which is implied in the metabolism of steroids.
The root of Coleus forskohlii contains forskolin, a diterpene that activates the adenylate cyclase enzyme, therefore increasing levels of cyclic AMP13, a molecule that intervenes in different processes and raises testosterone levels when increased14.
Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) is a plant very well-known for its anxiolytic and relaxing properties. These properties are due to its flavonoid content, which has shown a similar effect to that of benzodiazepines16.
Red clover (Trifolium pratense) is rich in isoflavones, molecules with an oestrogenic activity. The inhibiting effect of the aromatase enzyme has been attributed to the biochanin A isoflavone19.
*NRVs: Nutrient Reference Value
EXTRACT NAME: Dry extract of tribulus standardised to contain 40% in saponins
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Tribulus terrestris L.
PART USED: Fruit
• Contains steroidal saponins with aphrodisiac effects4.
• Improves erectile function5 by increasing relaxation of the corpora cavernosa and encouraging the release of nitric oxide5.
EXTRACT NAME: Dry extract of fenugreek standardised to contain 50% in saponins
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Trigonella foenum-graecum L.
PART USED: Seeds
• Increases libido7.
• Increases overall testosterone levels and bioavailability8.
• Improves strength and body composition (decreased percentage of fat) in athletes who do resistance training9.
EXTRACT NAME: Dry extract of saw palmetto standardised to contain 20% in fatty acids
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Serenoa repens (W. Bartram) Small
PART USED: Fruit
• Potential use for alopecia due to its inhibiting effect on 5-alpha reductase10.
• Use for fight against the symptoms of benign hyperplasia of the prostate11.
EXTRACT NAME: Dry extract of coleus standardised to contain 10% in forskolin
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Coleus forskohlii (Poir.) Briq.
PART USED: Root
• Forskolin, through the activation of the adenylate cyclase enzyme, stimulates the production of cyclic AMP, which promotes vasodilatation11 and an increase in testosterone production13, 14.
NAME OF EXTRACT: Dry extract of passionflower standardised to contain 3.5% in vitexin
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Passiflora incarnata L.
PART USED: Aerial parts
• Anxiolytic effect15, 16.
• Inhibition of aromatase enzyme thanks to flavonoid action17.
• Aphrodisiac properties18.
NAME OF EXTRACT: Dry extract of red clover standardised to contain 8% in isoflavones
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Trifolium pratense L.
PART USED: Aerial parts
• The biochanin A enzyme inhibits the activity of aromatase enzyme19.
• Isoflavones regulate the activity of the aromatase and 5-alpha reductase enzymes20.
- The interplay between magnesium and testosterone in modulating physical function in men. Maggio et al. Int J Endocrinol. 2014: 525249 .
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
- Molecular basis for the effects of zinc deficiency on spermatogenesis: An experimental study in the Sprague-dawley rat model. Omu et al. Indian J Urol. 2015. 31(1): 57-64.
- Aphrodisiac properties of Tribulus terrestris extract (Protodioscin) in normal and castrated rats. Gauthaman et al. Life Sci. 2002. 71: 1385-1396 .
- Effects and Mechanism of Action of a Tribulus terrestris extract on penile erection. Do et al. Korean J Urol. 2013. 54: 183-188.
- Phytopharmacological overview of Tribulus terrestris. Chhatre et al. Pharmacogn Rev. 2014. 8 (15): 45-51.
- Physiological aspects of male libido enhanced by standardized Trigonella foenum-graecum extract and mineral formulation. Steels et al. Phytother Res. 2011. 25(9): 1294-300.
- Effects of glycosides based fenugreek seed extract on serum testosterone levels of healthy sedentary male subjects: an exploratory double blind, placebo controlled, crossover study. Thakurdesai et al. Asian J Pharm Clin Res. 2014. Vol 7. 177-181.
- The effects of a commercially available botanical supplement on strength, body composition, power output, and hormonal profiles in resistance-trained males. Poole et al. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2010. 7: 34.
- A Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to determine the effectiveness of botanically derived inhibitors of 5ar in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia. Prager et al. J Altern Complement Med. 2002. 8(2): 143-152.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3934).
- Coleus forskohlii: Monograph. Alternative medicinal review. 2006. Vol 11 (1). 47-51.
- Inhibitory action of forskolin on adenylate cyclase activity and cyclic AMP generation. Khanum and Dufau. J Bio Chem. 1986. Vol. 261 (25): 11456-11459.
- Body composition and hormonal adaptations associated with forskolin consumption in overweight and obese men. Godard et al. Obesity Research. 2005. 13 (8): 1335-1343.
- Nutritional and herbal supplements for anxiety and anxiety-related disorders: systematic review. Lakhan and Vieira. Nutr J. 2010. 9: 42.
- Manual de Fitoterapia. García and Solís. Elsevier. 2011.
- Passiflora incarnata Linn: A phytopharmacological review. Patel et al. Int J Green Pharm. 2009. 3: 277-80.
- Aphrodisiac activity of methanol extract of leaves of Passiflora incarnata Linn in mice. Dhawan et al. Phytother Res. 2003. 17(4): 401-403.
- The red clover (Trifolium pratense) isoflavone biochanin A inhibits aromatase activity and expression. Wang et al. Br J Nutr. 2008. 99(2): 303-10.
- Induction of apoptosis in low to moderate-grade human prostate carcinoma by red clover-derived dietary isoflavones. Jarred et al. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2002. 11(12): 1689-96.
Use: Precursor TST Consulting batch information
4 capsules per day with half a glass of water at mealtimes.
Do not use in children and adolescents under 21, or if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult your doctor or pharmacist. Do not use in conjunction with heart medication. Consult your doctor or pharmacist in case of simultaneous use of anticoagulants. Do not use if you have a personal or family history of breast cancer. Do not use in case of antidepressant, blood pressure or antidiabetic treatment. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Precursor TST Consulting batch information
PRODUCT NAMEPrecursor TST
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This dietary supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry.
The active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests.
The labelling of our products complies with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 and its subsequent amendments, with the aim of ensuring a high level of consumer protection in relation to food information.
Our packaging complies with Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 October 2004 and its subsequent amendments on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food, aiming to secure a high level of protection of human health and the interests of consumers.
Anastore is registered on the Food Safety Register of Food Business Operators, whose purpose is to protect public health and consumer interests, where the definitions provided for in Articles 2 and 3 of Regulation (EC) No 178/2002 and Article 2 of Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council, and their subsequent amendments, are applicable.
These Regulations lay down the general principles and requirements of food law, establishing the European Food Safety Authority and laying down procedures in matters of food safety, in addition to laying down general rules in relation to the hygiene of foodstuffs.
Finally, Anastore notifies the placing on the market of its food supplements in accordance with the specific regulations of each country.
Registration QR Code
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2021/05/26