Natural testosterone booster.
Vegetal extracts with high content of active principles
3 + 1 free
Description: Precursor TST
Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
Our new formula has increased concentration of forskolin, vitexin, isoflavones and magnesium for maximum efficiency.
Based on plant extracts with a high active component content, our formula boosts hormone function in the body.
A natural testosterone precursor, Precursor TST helps to develop muscle mass and promotes endurance, charisma and competitiveness.
Our Precursor TST reduces signs of feminisation because it acts as an aromatase inhibitor (aromatase is an enzyme which converts testosterone into oestrogen).
It guarantees excellent health, a powerful immune system, physical fitness and above-average mental function.
Supported by a minerals complex (zinc, magnesium), the testosterone released remains active and is able to have maximum effect on the body.
Forskolin, present in our Precursor TST, acts in synergy with testosterone to promote fat loss.
Precursor TST: Detailed information
Testosterone begins to decline after age 30. Aromatase can convert this hormone into an inactive hormone (a process called aromatisation) or into oestrogen, causing a loss of physical and mental vitality in men.
To counter these effects, we have collected natural elements capable of promoting increased endogenous secretion of testosterone, while optimising its health benefits.
Testosterone is the male hormone par excellence, it helps to develop muscle mass and promotes stamina, charisma and competitiveness. Linked to male physical and psychological development, it is a hormone coveted for its benefits. Optimal secretion of testosterone ensures good health, a powerful immune system, physical strength and above-average mental function.
A dose of the new improved Precursor TST provides 50% NRVs* of vitamin B6, Magnesium and Zinc. It has been proven that the combination of these three elements positively increases testosterone in people who perform intense physical activity (1). Vitamin B6 contributes to regulate hormonal activity, and magnesium and zinc play an important role in the synthesis of testosterone. Reduced production of this hormone has been attributed to a lack of Zinc (2) and magnesium has been shown to increase the presence of biologically active testosterone(1).
In addition to these minerals and vitamin B6, our Precursor TST also contains extracts of plant origin (Tribulus terrestris, Trigonella foenum-graecum, Serenoa repens, Coleus forskohlii, Passiflora incarnata y Trifolium pratense) which guarantee maximum efficiency:
The fruit of Tribulus terrestris contains saponins such as protodioscin. Studies have connected the presence of this molecule to increases in the levels of testosterone and improvement in sexual activity (3).
Among other components, Fenugreek seeds (Trigonella foenum-graecum) contain, flavonoids, alkaloids (Trigonelline), coumarin, carbohydrates and saponins. An increase in free testosterone levels and its bioavailability was observed following consumption (7).
The fruit of saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) is rich in fatty acids and has been used for benign hyperplasia of the prostate since some of those fatty acids inhibit the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme (10) which is implied in the metabolism of steroids.
The root of Coleus forskohlii contains forskolin, a diterpene that activates the adenylate cyclase enzyme, therefore increasing levels of cyclic AMP (12), a molecule that intervenes in different processes and raises testosterone levels when increased (13).
Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) is a plant very well-known for its anxiolytic and relaxing properties. These properties are due to its flavonoid content, which has shown a similar effect to that of benzodiazepines (15).
Red clover (Trifolium pratense) is rich in isoflavones, molecules with an oestrogenic activity. The inhibiting effect of the aromatase enzyme has been attributed to the biochanin A isoflavone (18).
*NRVs: Nutrient Reference Value
EXTRACT NAME: Dry extract of tribulus standardised to contain 40% in saponins
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Tribulus terrestris L.
PART USED: Fruit
• Contains steroidal saponins with aphrodisiac effects (3).
• Improves erectile function (4) by increasing relaxation of the corpora cavernosa andencouraging the release of nitric oxide (5).
EXTRACT NAME: Dry extract of fenugreek standardised to contain 50% in saponins
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Trigonella foenum-graecum L.
PART USED: Seeds
• Increases libido (6).
• Increases overall testosterone levels and bioavailability (7).
• Improves strength and body composition (decreased percentage of fat) in athletes who do resistance training (8).
EXTRACT NAME: Dry extract of saw palmetto standardised to contain 20% in fatty acids
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Serenoa repens (W. Bartram) Small
PART USED: Fruit
• Potential use for alopecia due to its inhibiting effect on 5-alpha reductase (9).
• Use for fight against the symptoms of benign hyperplasia of the prostate (10).
EXTRACT NAME: Dry extract of coleus standardised to contain 10% in forskolin
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Coleus forskohlii (Poir.) Briq.
PART USED: Root
• Forskolin, through the activation of the adenylate cyclase enzyme, stimulates the production of cyclic AMP, which promotes vasodilatation (11) and an increase in testosterone production (12-13).
NAME OF EXTRACT: Dry extract of passionflower standardised to contain 3.5% in vitexin
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Passiflora incarnata L.
PART USED: Aerial parts
• Anxiolytic effect (14-15)
• Inhibition of aromatase enzyme thanks to flavonoid action (16)
• Aphrodisiac properties (17)
NAME OF EXTRACT: Dry extract of red clover standardised to contain 8% in isoflavones
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Trifolium pratense L.
PART USED: Aerial parts
• The biochaninA enzyme inhibits the activity of aromatase enzyme (18).
• Isoflavones regulate the activity of the aromatase and 5-alpha reductase enzymes (19), and influence the inhibition of cancerous cells caused by oestrogen (20).
- The interplay between magnesium and testosterone in modulating physical function in men. Maggio et al. (2014) Int J Endocrinol Vol 2014.
- Molecular basis for the effects of zinc deficiency on spermatogenesis: An experimental study in the Sprague-dawley rat model. Omu et al. (2015) Indian J Urol 31(1): 57-64.
- Aphrodisiac properties of Tribulus terrestris extract (Protodioscin) in normal and castrated rats. Gauthaman et al. Life Sci 71: 1385-1396.
- Effects and Mechanism of Action of a Tribulus terrestris extract on penile erection. Do et al. (2013) Korean J Urol 54: 183-188.
- Phytopharmacological overview of Tribulus terrestris. Chhatre et al. (2014) Pharmacogn Rev 8 (15): 45-51.
- Physiological aspects of male libido enhanced by standardized Trigonella foenum-graecum extract and mineral formulation. Steels et al. (2011) Phytother Res 25(9): 1294-300.
- Effects of glycosides based fenugreek seed extract on serum testosterone levels of healthy sedentary male subjects: an exploratory double blind, placebo controlled, crossover study. Thakurdesai et al. (2014) Asian J Pharm Clin Res Vol 7(2).
- The effects of a commercially available botanical supplement on strength, body composition, power output, and hormonal profiles in resistance-trained males. Poole et al. (2010)J Int Soc Sports Nutr 7: 34.
- A Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to determine the effectiveness of botanically derived inhibitors of 5ar in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia. Prager et al. (2002) J Altern Complement Med 8(2): 143-152.
- Principles and practice of Phytotherapy. Bone and Mills (2013) Elsevier.
- Coleus forskohlii: Alternative medicinal review. Vol 11 (1) 2006.
- Inhibitory action of forskolin on adenylate cyclase activity and cyclic AMP generation. Khanum and Dufau (1986) J Bio Chem Vol. 261 (25): 11456-11459.
- Body composition and forskolin consumption. Godard et al. (2005) Obesity Research 13 (8): 1335-1343.
- Nutritional and herbal supplements for anxiety and anxiety-related disorders: systematic review. Lakhan and Vieira (2010) Nutr J 9: 42.
- Manual de Fitoterapia. García and Solís (2011). Elsevier
- Passiflora incarnata Linn: A phytopharmacological review. Patel et al. (2009) Int J Green Pharm 3: 277-80.
- Aphrodisiac activity of methanol extract of leaves of Passiflora incarnata Linn in mice. Dhawan et al. (2003) Phytother Res 17(4): 401-403.
- The red clover (Trifolium pratense) isoflavone biochanin A inhibits aromatase activity and expression. Wang et al. (2008) Br J Nutr 99(2): 303-10.
- Induction of apoptosis in low to moderate-grade human prostate carcinoma by red clover-derived dietary isoflavones. Jarred et al. (2002) Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 11(12): 1689-96.
- Fitoterapia. Vademécum de prescripción. Vanaclocha and Cañigueral (2003) Elsevier.
Ingredients: Precursor TST Consulting batch information
In 4 capsules: 600 mg dry extract of fenugreek seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.) with 50% saponin content (i.e. 300 mg), 317.68 mg of magnesium oxide (187.5 mg of magnesium (50% NRVs*)), 200 mg of saw palmetto fruit (Serenoa repens (W. Bartram) Small) titrated to 20% fatty acids (i.e. 40 mg), 200 mg dry extract of coleus root (Coleus forskohlii (Poir.) Briq.) titrated to 10% forskolin content (i.e. 20 mg), 200 mg dry extract of purple passionflower (Passiflora incarnata L.) with 3.5% vitexin content (i.e. 7 mg), 200 mg dry extract of red clover aerial parts (Trifolium pratense L.) with 8% isoflavones content (i.e. 16 mg), 40.8 mg of zinc gluconate (5 mg zinc (50% NRVs*)), 37.5 mg dry extract of tribulus fruit (Tribulus terrestris L.) with 40% saponin content (i.e. 15 mg), 0.88 mg of 0.7 mg of pyridoxine hydrochloride (0.7 mg of vitamin B6 (50% of NRVs)).
*NRVs: Nutrient Reference Values.
Rice bran extract. Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Use: Precursor TST Consulting batch information
4 capsules a day, with half a glass of water at mealtimes.
Do not use in children and adolescents under 21, or if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult your doctor or pharmacist. Do not use in conjunction with heart medication. Consult your doctor or pharmacist in case of simultaneous use of anticoagulants. Do not use if you have a personal or family history of breast cancer. Do not use in case of antidepressant, blood pressure or antidiabetic treatment. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Precursor TST Consulting batch information
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This dietary supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry.
Their active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests, which can be viewed online.