Shiny Hair & Healthy Complexion
Fortify and strengthen skin, nails and hair
Brewer’s yeast rich in B vitamins, millet seed, bamboo stem
Expiration date (End Of): 06/2021 |
Lot: D12810 | Ref. QX33
3 + 1 free
Description: Shiny Hair & Healthy Complexion
Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin.
Shiny Hair & Healthy Complexion is a synergy of natural extracts that helps to restore the healthy appearance of hair, skin and nails, improving their general condition and appearance.
Extract of millet seeds (Panicum miliaceum) standardised to contain 50% methionine.
Methionine from millet increases the synthesis of keratin (protein making up the hair and nails, also found in the skin’s epidermal layer), improving hair health and shine, as well as nail strength.
Bamboo stem extract (Bambusa vulgaris) standardised to contain 35% organic silica.
Organic silica from bamboo is an essential nutrient that increases collagen and elastin, improving hair and nail strength and skin elasticity, producing a more radiant appearance.
Brewer’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) containing B-group vitamins.
Brewer’s yeast is rich in B-group vitamins, which help to maintain healthy looking hair, skin and nails. Together with methionine, they also increase the number of hairs in the growth phase.
Shiny Hair & Healthy Complexion: Detailed information
The pace of modern life can create stressful situations that have a direct influence on hair health and can lead to hair loss. A diet deficient in essential nutrients such as vitamins and amino acids also affects the condition and appearance of skin and nails. A nutritional supplement can help tackle problems such as brittle or lifeless hair, dull skin and brittle nails.
Our hair and nails are primarily made up of keratin, a fibrous protein with sulphur-containing amino acids such as methionine that produces soft, shiny, healthy-looking hair. This protein is also found in the skin’s epidermal layer.
Our product provides the body with essential nutrients that help restore the healthy appearance of hair, skin and nails, thanks to its composition based on millet seed extract (Panicum milliaceum), rich in methionine, and dry extract of bamboo stem (Bambusa vulgaris), rich in silica and Lalmin® B-ComplexVitamins (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), an inactive dry brewer’s yeast that provides B-group vitamins, while offering all the natural beneficial nutrients of yeast.
Ingredient name: Brewer's yeast (Lalmin ® B-complex Vitamins)
Scientific name: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Part used: Yeast
• Thiamine or vitamin B1 deficiency causes changes in the skin and nails. (1)
• Niacin or vitamin B3 helps to improve the condition of the skin, hair and nails. (2)
• Vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid acts as a humectant to improve the strength and suppleness of hair and nails. (2)
• Pyridoxine or vitamin B6 reduces hair loss, especially in the telogen effluvium (hair loss) phase. (3)
• Biotin helps to maintain healthy skin and hair. (4)
• Riboflavin helps to maintain healthy skin. (4)
• Niacin helps to maintain healthy skin. (4)
Extract name: Extract of millet seeds 50% DL-methionine.
Scientific name: Panicum miliaceum L.
Part used: Seeds
• Methionine helps strengthen hair and nails. (2)
• The combination of brewer’s yeast with amino acids leads to a 10% increase in hair in growth phase. (5)
Extract name: Extract of bamboo stem 35% silica
Scientific name: Bambusa vulgaris Schard.
Part used: Stem
• Silica is an essential compound in the skin, hair and nails. Its concentration in tissue decreases with age, leading to signs of ageing. (6)
• Silica causes an increase in the growth of collagen fibres (the principal protein in skin). (7)
1. Personal observation of skin disorders in malnutrition. Lee B.Y. et Al. Clin. Dermatol. 2006.
2. Micronutrients for hair and nails. E. Haneke and Robert Baran. Nutrition for Healthy skin, 2011.
3. Evaluation of vitamin B6 and calcium pantothenate effectiveness on hair growth from clinical and trichographic aspects for treatment of diffuse alopecia in women.
Brezinska-Wcislo, L. Wiad. Lek. 2001.
4. COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
5. The hair cycle. Alonso, L. & Fuchs. E. Journal of Cell Science. 2006.
6. The mineral content of human skin. Herman Brown. J. Biol. Chem. 1927
7. Collagen synthesis in cultured mesothelial cells. Response to silica. Aalto M et Al. Acta Chirurgica Scandinavica. 1981
Ingredients: Shiny Hair & Healthy Complexion Consulting batch information
†N/A: Not applicable
Potato starch. Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Use: Shiny Hair & Healthy Complexion Consulting batch information
4 capsules per day with half a glass of water at mealtimes.
Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Shiny Hair & Healthy Complexion Consulting batch information
PRODUCT NAMEShiny Hair & Healthy Complexion
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This dietary supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry.
Their active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests, which can be viewed online.
The labelling of our products complies with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 and its subsequent amendments, with the aim of ensuring a high level of consumer protection in relation to food information.
Our packaging complies with Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 October 2004 and its subsequent amendments on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food, aiming to secure a high level of protection of human health and the interests of consumers.
Anastore is registered on the Food Safety Register of Food Business Operators, whose purpose is to protect public health and consumer interests, where the definitions provided for in Articles 2 and 3 of Regulation (EC) No 178/2002 and Article 2 of Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council, and their subsequent amendments, are applicable.
These Regulations lay down the general principles and requirements of food law, establishing the European Food Safety Authority and laying down procedures in matters of food safety, in addition to laying down general rules in relation to the hygiene of foodstuffs.
Finally, Anastore notifies the placing on the market of its food supplements in accordance with the specific regulations of each country.
Registration QR Code
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2019/07/05