Energy in its purest form
Standardised extracts of Guarana, Maca, Acerola and Cacao
Expiration date (End Of): 09/2024 | Ref. SC55
29,00 € (29,00 €)
†N/A: Not applicable
**Cocoapure ® is a registered trademark of Naturex, S.A.
Anti-caking agent (E470b): magnesium salts of fatty acids. Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
From the Altiplano on the edges of the Amazon, the phytonutrients in our INCAFORCE formula have brought energy and health to those who consume them.
Guarana extract, standardised to contain 22% natural caffeine:
Native to the Amazon basin, Guarana is a natural source of caffeine. Its properties stimulate attention and memory and help combat fatigue.
The caffeine naturally present in Guarana speeds up the metabolism, aiding weight loss.
Concentrated Maca extract 4:1:
Maca has been cultivated in the high plateaux of the Andes for over 3,000 years, at an altitude of over 4,000 m. Its complex adaptogenic properties regulate the effects of stress on the body and boost homeostatic capacity.
Maca is traditionally taken for is benefits on reproductive organ health, hormone secretion, libido and sexual desire.
Acerola extract, standardised to contain 25% natural vitamin C:
Acerola is a small cherry from South America. It has been eaten for a long time by the Amazonian Indians who are aware of its stimulating and protective properties.
Acerola’s high levels of vitamin C help to protect the body against infection and to fight against colds and flu.
Its anti-inflammatory properties are essential for scar healing, skin beauty and helping to relieve headaches.
Standardised to contain 12% cocoa polyphenols (Cocoapure®):
A symbol of power for the ancient peoples of Central America, the cacao bean is a powerful antioxidant known for its health benefits.
Its high flavonoid content combats cardiovascular diseases by preserving the elasticity of blood vessels, which contributes to healthy blood flow.
Cocoa is also used to improve cells’ insulin sensitivity.
INCAFORCE: Detailed information
INCAFORCE is a synergy of plant extracts used since ancient times by the civilisations of the American continent as a natural and safe way to provide strength and energy to the body.
COMMON NAME: Guarana
Product: Guarana Seed 22% caffeine
Part used: Dry seed
Extract ratio: 3:1
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Paullinia cupana Kunth.
ACTIVE SUBSTANCE: 22% native caffeine and condensed tannins (catechins and proanthocyanidins)
- Stimulates the central nervous system (through the caffeine). Boosts attention and combats drowsiness.
- Improves cognitive performance (memory, learning ...)
- Combats migraines by stimulating the nervous system, peripheral vasodilation and vasoconstriction at the cranial level.
- Weight loss: diuretic and boosts metabolism.
By ingesting guarana extract, the native caffeine is contains progressively releases energy throughout the day, unlike products with added caffeine that simply provide a single burst of energy.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Not recommended for those who are allergic to caffeine, or for patients suffering from severe cardiovascular disorders, stomach ulcers, epilepsy or insomnia. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding, or for children under twelve. Do not take at night.
COMMON NAME: Maca
Product: Concentrated extract 4:1 of maca tuber
Part used: Tuber
Extract ratio: 4:1
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Lepidium meyenii Walp.
- Adaptogen: Adaptogens are natural substances that regulate the body's internal chemistry as needed to achieve a balance. They increase the body’s resistance to stressful situations.
- Fertility and libido, boosts spermatogenesis and fertility.
- Reduces certain symptoms associated with menopause, such as anxiety, depression and sexual dysfunction.
Maca, also known as ‘Peruvian ginseng’, is a root from the high plateaux of the Andes known for its effect on sexual desire and libido in both men and women. It is also a powerful adaptogen that works through the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis and stimulates the body to balance and improve its production of certain substances and its response to stress.
Our Maca extract is cultivated according to farming standards, and is meticulously controlled through laboratory testing. This proof of the highest quality is also the guarantee that our Maca is free from environmental pollutants such as pesticides carried by the wind, heavy metals found in soil, and microbiological organisms that colonise plants after harvest.
Its high nutritional value makes it an ideal food supplement for long-term preservation of the body’s muscle tone.
COMMON NAME: Acerola
Product: Acerola 25% Vitamin C
Part used: Fruit
Extract ratio: 2-4:1
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Malpighia glabra L.
ACTIVE SUBSTANCE: Vitamin C
- Antioxidant, contains 30 times more vitamin C than oranges.
- Fungicide, antibacterial and antiviral, helps to fight against colds and flu.
- Diuretic, due to its pectin content and acidity.
- Combats stress due to its vitamin C content, which helps synthesise melatonin, also effective in collagen formation.
- Anti-inflammatory, due to the anthocyanins it contains, helps combat severe headaches, scar healing and cold sores.
The acerola is a small berry from Latin America that has the characteristic of being one of the few fruits rich in natural vitamin C. It has been consumed for centuries by the indigenous peoples of the Amazon for its stimulant and protective properties.
The vitamin C in our acerola extract is native, and is therefore bioavailable and its standardised content is guaranteed through regular testing.
Vitamin C helps to maintain the healthy function of the immune system during and after strenuous physical exercise. Vitamin C also contributes to normal collagen formation, to ensuring the normal function of the bones and of the immune system and helps to reduce fatigue.
COMMON NAME: Cacao bean
Product: CocoaPure® 12%
Part used: Seeds
Extract ratio: 2-3:1
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Theobroma cacao L.
ACTIVE SUBSTANCE: Flavonoids, particularly catechin and epicatechin. Stearic acid
- Antioxidant: the antioxidant capacity of cocoa is four to five times that of black tea, two to three times that of green tea and twice that of wine.
- Combats cardiovascular disease due to its flavonoids, which oxidise LDL cholesterol, as well as the aggregation of platelets in the blood (stearic acid), also increases HDL levels.
- Improves the endothelial function of blood vessels, as well as reducing thrombus formation, making it an anticoagulant with an effect similar to aspirin.
- Lowers blood pressure through its flavonoid and stearic acid content.
- Improves cells’ insulin sensitivity, making it beneficial for type II diabetes sufferers.
The cacao bean (Theobreoma cacao L.) has been used as an ingredient in food for centuries. The Mayan people, for whom it symbolised physical strength and longevity, consumed it for its relaxant, stimulant and restorative properties.
The health benefits of cocoa are numerous; one of the most striking is its strong antioxidant power, due to the high concentration of polyphenols it contains.
Cocoa extract (Cocoapure®) maintains the natural concentrations of polyphenols and their antioxidant capacity, whose ORAC value is high than those of other cacao bean-derived manufactured products.
3 capsules per day with half a glass of water at mealtimes.
Contains caffeine. Not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women (80 mg caffeine / 3 capsules). Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory. GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry.
The active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests.
The notification of placing on the market of this product has been made under notification number PL 2081/27.
Certificate issue date: 2022/10/17
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.