A synergy of plants known for their aphrodisiacs and vasodilators properties
Watermelon, fenugreek seed, pomegranate and ginkgo biloba extracts
Expiration date (End Of): 07/2024 | Ref. TS44
39,20 € (49,00 €) Save 9,80 € until 26/09/2022
†N/A: Not applicable
Potato starch, vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Our product SANDIX combines the best plant extracts with potent vasodilator properties that improve sporting performance and help to deal with erection problems.
Watermelon dry extract (Citrullus lanatus) standardised to contain 10% in L-Citrulline:
The watermelon provides L-Citrulline, an aminoacid which transforms into arginine and intervenes in the synthesis of nitric oxide, a molecule involved in vasodilation.
Pomegranate dry extract (Punica granatum L.) standardised to contain 40% in ellagitannins:
Pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) is known as the fruit of fecundity and is rich in antioxidant molecules. It increases the concentration of nitric oxide in the vascular endothelium, facilitating the erection and sporting performance.
Fenugreek seed dry extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.) standardised to contain 50% in saponins:
Fenugreek seeds (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.) are rich in steroidal saponins and have been traditionally used to regulate hormone levels and increase testosterone levels.
Ginkgo biloba dry extract (Ginkgo biloba L.) standardised to contain 24% in flavonol glycosides and 6% in terpene lactones:
Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo biloba L.) is known for its vasodilator and neuroprotective properties. It contains terpene lactones and flavonol glycosides which ensure maximum efficiency.
SANDIX: Detailed information
Erectile dysfunction problems are associated with multiple factors such as age, consumption of medication, alcohol, tobacco and various diseases (hypertension, diabetes, cardiovascular problems…).
Our product SANDIX offers a combination of plants with vasodilator properties in order to deal with erection problems: Watermelon (Citrullus lanatus) extract standardised to contain 10% in L-Citrulline, fenugreek seed (Trigonella-foenum graecum L.) extract standardised to contain 50% in saponins, dried pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) extract standardised to contain 40% in elagitannins and ginkgo biolba (Ginkgo biloba L.) extract standardised to contain 24% in flavonol glycosides and 6% in terpene lactones.
The watermelon (Citrullus lanatus) is a herbaceous plant that originates from Africa and is characterised by a large-sized fruit. The peel of the fruit is rich in L-Citrulline, non-protein aminoacid is transformed into arginine and has better digestibility. Arginine increases the levels of nitric oxide, the molecule that intervenes in vasodilation1, 2.
Fenugreek (Trigonella-foenum graecum L.) has been traditionally used to increase testosterone levels. Its effects on testosterone levels are related to an inhibition of aromatase enzymes and 5 alfa reductase thus inhibiting the transformation of this hormone in oestrogen and dihydrotestosterone3.
The pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) comes from Iran and the Persian Gulf. In the East it is considered to be the tree of love and fecundity, and for the Greeks it was a symbol of fertility. The pomegranate is rich in polyphenols with antioxidant properties and recently a study showed an increase of blood flow and production of nitric oxide after intake of the pomegranate extract7.
Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo biloba L.) originates from Japan and China where it has been cultivated in Buddhist temples for thousands of years. Its fan-shaped leaves contain flavonol glycosides and terpene lactones (ginkgolides and bilobalides), molecules with vasoregulatory, antioxidant and neuroprotective properties11. In relation to its vasodilator properties, a study has described its use to facilitate an erection12.
Extract name: Dried watermelon extract standardised to contain 10% in L-Citrulline.
Scientific name: Citrullus lanatus
Used part: Fruit
• L-Citrulline improves erection in men with mild erectile dysfunction1.
• L-Citrulline increases nitric oxide levels, facilitating an erection2.
Extract name: Dried fenugreek seed extract standardised to contain 50% in saponins
Scientific name: Trigonella foenum-graecum L.
Used part: Seeds
• Increased libido4.
• Increases total testosterone and its bioavailability5.
• Its seeds contain saponins with inhibiting properties from platelet aggregation6.
Extract name: Dried pomegranate extract standardised to contain 40% in ellagitannins.
Scientific name: Punica granatum L.
Used part: Fruit
• Helps in the case of erectile dysfunction problems8.
• Causes an increase of testosterone levels in saliva as well as reducing blood pressure and improving mood9.
• Increases motility and density of sperm, improves concentration of sperm in the epididymis and decreases irregular sperm count10.
Extract name: Dried ginkgo biloba extract standardised to contain 24% in flavonol glycosides and at 6% in terpene lactones (ginkgolides and bilobalides).
Scientific name: Ginkgo biloba L.
Part used: Leaves
• Stimulates erection12.
• Ginkgolide B is a platelet activator factor antagonist, mediator involved in platelet aggregation processes and formation of blood clots13.
• Improves vasodilator capacity14.
- Oral L-Citrulline supplementation improves erection hardness in men with mild erectile dysfunction. Cormio et al. Urology. 2011. 77(1):119-22.
- Oral L-Citrulline supplementation improves erectile function in rats with acute arteriogenic erectile dysfunction. Shiota et al. J Sex Med. 2013. 10(10) : 2423-9.
- Beneficial effects of fenugreek glycoside supplementation in male subjects during resistance training: A randomized controlled pilot study. Wankhede et al. J Sport Health Sci. 2016. (5)2 : 176-182.
- Physiological aspects of male libido enhanced by standardized Trigonella foenum-graecum extract and mineral formulation. Steels et al. Phytother Res. 2011. 25(9) : 1294-300.
- Effects of glycosides based fenugreek seed extract on serum testosterone levels of healthy sedentary male subjects: an exploratory double blind, placebo controlled, crossover study. Thakurdesai et al. Asian J Pharm Clin Res. 2014. Vol 7(2).
- Spirostanol saponins derivated from the seeds of Trigonella foenum-graecum by β-glucosidase hydrolysis and their inhibitory effects on rat platelet aggregation. Pang et al. Planta Med. 2012.078(3) : 276-85.
- The effects of pomegranate extract on blood flow and running time to exhaustion. Trexler et al. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2014. 39(9) : 1038 -1042.
- Efficacy and safety of pomegranate juice on improvement of erectile dysfunction in male patients with mild to moderate erectile dysfunction: a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, crossover study. Forest et al. Int J Impot Res. 2007.
- Pomegranate juice intake enhances salivary testosterone levels and improves mood and well being in healthy men and women. Al-Dujaili and Smail. Endocrine abstracts. 2012.
- Effects of pomegranate juice consumption on sperm quality, spermatogenic cell density, antioxidant activity and testosterone level in male rats. Türk et al. Clin Nutr. 2008. 27(2) : 289-96.
- Dictionnaire des plantas médicinales. Cebrián. RBA Libros SA, 2012.
- Ginkgo biloba extract enhances noncontact erection in rats: the role of dopamine in the paraventricular nucleus and the mesolimbic system. Yeh et al. Neuroscience. 2011. 189 : 199-206.
- The in vivo neuromodulatory effects of the herbal medicine Ginkgo biloba. Watanabe et al. PNAS, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 2001.
- Ginkgo biloba extract improves coronary blood flow in patients with coronary artery disease: role of endothelium-dependent vasodilation. Wu et al. Planta Med. 2007. 73(7) : 624-8.
4 capsules a day with half a glass of water, divided into two doses, at mealtimes.
Do not use in case of pregnancy and lactation. Consult your doctor in case of simultaneous use of anticoagulants. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist’s advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This dietary supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory (GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry).
The active ingredient content is guaranteed through regular tests.
The notification of placing on the market of this product has been made under notification number PL 2081/39.
Certificate issue date: 2022/08/01
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.