ENERGY & MENTAL
Energy drink made from plant extracts to boost physical and mental capacity
Honey, acerola, guarana, royal jelly, american ginseng, ginkgo biloba
Expiration date (End Of): 07/2020 |
Lot: 1720CO | Ref. UE20
Description: ENERGY & MENTAL
Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Our new range of drinkable products .357Phyto® is the most comfortable and the quickest way to consume high-quality vegetable extracts thanks to monodoses, shots titrated in quality active ingredients the effectiveness of which has been demonstrated.
ENERGY & MENTAL shots are a synergy of extracts of maximum efficiency which increase vitality and energy and improve memory and attention-span.
A shot of ENERGY & MENTAL contains: forest honey, acerola extract standardised to contain 25 % vitamin C, guarana extract standirdised to contain 18% caffeine, royal jelly, American ginseng extract standardised to contain 10% in ginsenosides and ginkgo extract standardised to contain 24% in glucosides of flavonol and 6% terpenic lactones.
The American ginseng extract Cereboost™ and ginkgo improve cognitive functions and mood due to the action of their bioactive ginsenoside molecules, terpenic lactones and glucosides of flavonol.
Forest honey and royal jelly provide energy and are rich in antioxidants. Guarana seeds increase strength and vitality thanks to their caffeine.
Acerola, a natural source of vitamin C, provides 100% of the NRVs* of this vitamin which helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
*NRVs: Nutrient Reference Values.
ENERGY & MENTAL: Detailed information
ENERGY & MENTAL is a synergy of compounds of natural origin which provides in one dose the energy necessary for physical activity and bioactive compounds with antioxidant properties which improve cognitive functions (memory, attention span…).
Organic forest honey provides an extra dose of energy due to its high sugar content (1) and acerola extract (Malpighia glabra) titrated at 25% vitamin C provides all of the NRVs* of this vitamin which contributes to reducing tiredness and fatigue (5).
Guarana seed extract titrated at 18% caffeine, an alcaloid stimulant of the central nervous system (CNS) helps to improve memory and attention span (6,7).
Organic royal jelly is made up of water, proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, mineral salts and vitamins (1), is rich in antioxidants (9,10) and has a restoring and anti-fatigue effect (11,12). American ginseng root extract (Panax quinquefolius) Cereboost TM is titrated at 10% ginsenosides, saponins which stimulate the CNS and protect against neuronal degradation (13). Finally ginkgo leaf dry extract (Ginkgo biloba) titrated in terpenic lactones (6%) and glucosides of flavonol (24%) completes the double action of the ENERGY & MENTAL shot as its flavonoids have antioxidant activity while the terpenic lactones reduce anxiety and improve memory (18).
*NRVs: Nutrient Reference Values.
Name of ingredient: Organic forest honey
• A source of energy: rich in fructose and glucose (1).
• Contains flavonoids and phenol acids: antioxidants (2).
• Studies have shown that the ingestion of honey helps to maintain glucose levels in the blood during physical exercise (3)
Name of extract: Dry extract of acerola fruit standardised to contain 25% vitamin C
Scientific name: Malpighia glabra
Part used: Fruit
• Has high concentrations of vitamin C, vitamins A, B1 and B2; carotenoids; anthocyanins; proteins; fats, carbohydrates and minerals (4).
• Vitamin C helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue (5).
• Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological functions (5).
• Vitamin C contributes to normal energetic metabolism (5).
Name of ingredient: Dry extract of guarana seeds standardised to contain 18% in caffeine
Scientific name: Paullinia cupana Kunth
Part used: Seed
• Is a stimulant of the central nervous system, recommended for cases of physical or mental stress (6).
• Improves cognitive functions (attention span) (7).
• Has antimicrobial and antioxidant properties reducing the cellular damage caused by free radicals (8).
Name of ingredient: Freeze-dried organic royal jelly
• High antioxidant potential and rich in proteins (9).
• Antioxidant activity due to the presence of three dipeptides (Lys-Tyr, Arg-Tyr and Tyr-Tyr) (10).
• Reduces fatigue after exercise having a restoring effect (11).
Name of ingredient: Dry extract of American ginseng root (Cereboost TM) standardised to contain 10% in ginsenosides
Scientific name: Panax quinquefolius
Part used: Root
• Improves attention-span (12).
• Helps to prevent memory lapses (13).
• Has an anti-fatigue effect (14).
• Improves cognitive functions and mood (15).
Name of ingredient: Dry extract of ginkgo leaves standardised to contain 24% flavone glycosiden and at 6% in terpene lactones
Scientific name: Ginkgo biloba
Part used: Leaves
• Neuroprotective properties (16).
• Vasodilating action which helps to bring fluid to the brain, thus improving concentration, memory and mental agility (17).
• Bilobalide (terpenic lactone) reduces anxiety and improves memory (18).
• Ginkgolide B (terpenic lactone) is platelet-activating factor antagonist (19), a mediator of platelet aggregation, formation of thrombi, allergy and inflammatory reactions.
1. Functional Properties of Honey, Propolis, and Royal Jelly. M. Viuda-Martos et al. (2008) Journal of Food Science.
2. Phenolic compounds, melissopalynological, physicochemical analysis and antioxidant activity of jandaíra (Melipona subnitida) honey. Silva et al. (2013) Journal of Food Composition and Analysis.
3. Honey for Nutrition and Health: a Review. Bogdanov et al. (2008) American Journal of the College of Nutrition.
4. Radioprotective effect of the Barbados Cherry (Malpighia glabra L.) against radiopharmaceutical Iodine-131 in Wistar rats in vivo. Düsman et al. (2014) BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
5. COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
6. Guarana: toxic behavioral effects in laboratory animals and antioxidant activity in vitro. Mattei et al. (1998) Journal of Ethnopharmacology.
7. Improved cognitive performance in human volunteers following administration of guarana (Paullinia cupana) extract: comparison and interaction with Panax ginseng. Kennedy et al. (2004) Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behaviour.
8. Antibacterial and antioxidant activities of ethanol extract from Paullinia cupana Mart. Basile et al. (2006) Journal of Ethnopharmacology.
9. Functional Properties of Honey, Propolis, and Royal Jelly. Viuda-Martos et al. (2008) Journal of Food Science.
10. Structures and properties of antioxidative peptides derived from royal jelly protein. Guo et al. (2009) Food Chemistry.
11. Antifatigue effect of fresh royal jelly in mice. Kamakura et al. (2001) Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology.
12. Sharpen your mind with CereboostTM. Ibarra et al. (2009). Naturex.
13. Chemical and pharmacological studies of saponins with a focus on American ginseng. Yuan et al. (2010) Journal of Ginseng Research.
14. Anti-athletic fatigue activity of saponins (Ginsenosides) from American ginseng (Panax quinquefolium L.). Tang et al. (2009) African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology.
15. Effects of American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) on neurocognitive function: an acute, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study. Scholey et al. (2010) Psychopharmacology.
16. Ginkgo biloba extract in an animal model of Parkinson’s Disease: a systematic review. Tanaka et al. (2013) Current Neuropharmacology.
17. Diccionario de plantas medicinales. Cebrián. RBA Libros SA, 2012.
18. Effects of bilobalide on anxiety, spatial learning, memory and levels of hippocampal glucocorticoid receptors in male Kunming mice. Ma et al. (2012) Phytomedicine.
19. The in vivo neuromodulatory effects of the herbal medicine Ginkgo biloba. Watanabe et al. (2001) PNAS, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
Ingredients: ENERGY & MENTAL Consulting batch information
Per shot (15 ml): 6000 mg of honey, 320 mg of dry extract of acerola fruit (Malpighia glabra) standardised to contain 25% in vitamin C L-ascorbic acid) (i.e. 80 mg (100% NRVs*)), 195 mg of dry extract of guarana seeds (Paullinia cupana Kunth) standardised to contain 18% in caffeine (i.e. 35.1 mg), 150 mg of freeze-dried royal jelly, 100 mg of dry extract of root of American ginseng (Cereboost TM ) (Panax quinquefolius) standardised to contain 10% in ginsenosides (i.e. 10 mg), 30 mg of dry extract of ginkgo leaves (Ginkgo biloba) standardised to contain 24% in flavone glycosides (i.e. 7.2 mg) and at 6% in terpene lactones (i.e. 1.8 mg), cola flavoring from natural essential oils.
*NRVs: Nutrient Reference Values.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
ENERGY & MENTAL: NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Use: ENERGY & MENTAL Consulting batch information
Take 1 shot a day. Shake before use.
It contains guarana caffeine which is unsuitable for children and pregnant women (35.1 mg caffeine/shot). Avoid eating at night. Consult your doctor in case of simultaneous use of anticoagulants. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: ENERGY & MENTAL Consulting batch information
PRODUCT NAMEENERGY & MENTAL
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This product was pasteurised at low temperature to preserve its nutritional properties.
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory (GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry).
Their active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests, which can be viewed online.
The labelling of our products complies with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 and its subsequent amendments, with the aim of ensuring a high level of consumer protection in relation to food information.
Our packaging complies with Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 October 2004 and its subsequent amendments on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food, aiming to secure a high level of protection of human health and the interests of consumers.
Anastore is registered on the Food Safety Register of Food Business Operators, whose purpose is to protect public health and consumer interests, where the definitions provided for in Articles 2 and 3 of Regulation (EC) No 178/2002 and Article 2 of Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council, and their subsequent amendments, are applicable.
These Regulations lay down the general principles and requirements of food law, establishing the European Food Safety Authority and laying down procedures in matters of food safety, in addition to laying down general rules in relation to the hygiene of foodstuffs.
Finally, Anastore notifies the placing on the market of its food supplements in accordance with the specific regulations of each country.
Registration QR Code
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2017/08/30