Organic cider vinegar
Organic, unpasteurised, gluten and allergen free
Enriched with 50 plant extracts
Expiration date (End Of): 12/2024 |
Lot: 96520319 | Ref. VC75
Description: Organic cider vinegar
Anastore offers you cider vinegar enriched with plant extracts - certified organic, gluten and allergen free.
Obtained from apple fermentation, our vinegar is not pasteurised, to retain its acetic bacteria content that is so beneficial for health.
Consuming cider vinegar regularly improves the digestive system. It increases its enzymes, removes harmful bacteria 1, 2 and absorbs excess stomach acid. In addition, cider vinegar aids slow digestion and the renewal of intestinal flora 3.
With its ideal acidity 5º (equivalent to that of saliva), our enriched cider vinegar has a detox effect that ‘cleans’ and regenerates the body 4, amplified by the presence of black radish juice. Through the diuretic and slimming action of extracts of prune, mango, artichoke and fucus, cider vinegar promotes gradual weight loss and helps to destroy fat in cells 5.
Vinegar is also a powerful remineralisation agent, as it contains more than 30 nutrients: trace elements (phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, etc.), vitamins, essential acids, enzymes and pectins 6. Our enriched cider vinegar also acts as a relaxer 7, thanks to its extracts of several plants (camomile, lavender, lemon balm, St. John’s Wort and rose petals).
Our enriched cider vinegar combines its multiple natural properties with the benefits of the most effective plant extracts 8-10.
It can be taken every day, as a seasoning on your recipes (salads etc.), or as a monthly detoxifying remedy with each change of season.
Enriched cider vinegar also relieves joint pain when used externally (friction, massage, poultices, baths, etc.).
- In vitro antibacterial activity of aquatic garlic extract, apple vinegar and apple vinegar-garlic extract combination. American journal of phytomedicine and Clinical Therapeutics. Dr. Nada KhazalKadhim. Hindi et al, Vol 1, No 1 (2013).
- Functional properties of vinegar. Budak, NH, Aykin, E, Seydim, AC, Greene, AK, Guzel-Seydim, ZB. J Food Sci. 2014 May;79(5):R757-64. Doy: 10.1111/1750-3841. 12434.
- Effect of apple cider vinegar on delayed gastric emptying in patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus: a pilot study. Hlebowicz J, Darwiche G, Björgell O, Almér LO. BMC Gastroenterology, 7, 46 (2007).
- Apple cider vinegar attenuates lipid profile in normal and diabetic rats. Shishehbor F, Mansoori A, Sarkaki AR, Jalali MT, Latifi SM. Pakistan journal of biological sciences: PJBS, 11(23), 2634-2638 (2008).
- Functional properties of vinegar. Nilgün, H, Elif Aykin, Atif C. Seydim, Annel K. Greene, Zeynep B. Guzel-Seydim. Journal of Food Science, Vol. 79 Nr. 5 (2014).
- Influence of apple cider vinegar on blood lipids. Beheshti Z, Chan YH., Nia HS, Hajihosseini F, Nazari R, Shaabani M. Life Sci J, 9(4), 2431-40 (2012).
- Effects of chronic administration of Melissa officinalis L. extract on anxiety-like reactivity and on circadian and exploratory activities in mice. Alvin Ibarraa, Nicolas Feuillereb, Marc Rollerb, Edith Lesburgerec, Daniel Beracocheac. J. Phytomedicine 2010 May; 17(6):397-403. Doi: 10.1016/ j.phymed.2010.01.012. Epub 2010 Feb 18.
- The effect of the radish (Raphanus sativus ssp niger) juice on liver function. Popovic M, Lukic V, Jakovljevic V, Mikov M. Fitoterapia, 64, 229-231 (1993).
- Antioxidant effect of squeezed juice from black radish (Raphanus sativus L. var niger) in alimentary hyperlipidaemia in rats. Lugasi A, Blázovics A, Hagymási K, Kocsis I, Kéry Á. Phytotherapy research, 2005 Jul19(7):587-591.
- Pharmacological properties and therapeutic profile of artichoke (Cynara scolymus L.). Wegener T, Fintelmann V. Wiener medizinische Wochenschrift (1999), 149(8-10), 241-247.
Ingredients: Organic cider vinegar Consulting batch information
Apple cider vinegar*, chicory*.
Fruit juices: prune*, blueberry*, apple*, white grape*, orange*, white grapefruit*, mango*, banana*, pineapple*, apricot*, peach*, pear*, rose hip*, lemon*.
Vegetable juices: beetroot*, tomato*, carrot*, black radish*, parsley*
Herbal teas: apple pieces*, lemongrass*, rose hip*, mint*, chamomile*, tulsi herbs*, marigold flowers*, lavender flowers*, cardamom*, pepper*, everlasting flowers*, valerian root*, nettle leaves*, lemon balm leaves*, licorice*, hibiscus flowers*, St John’s wort*, dandelion greens*, orange peel*, elderberries*, rose petals*, cabbage flakes*, broccoli*, parsley*, carrot pieces*, olive leaves*, savory*, spirulina platensis**, ground nutmeg*.
Plant extracts: white birch*, artichoke*, echinacea*, blueberry*, fucus (seaweed)**, turmeric*.
*From organic farming.
**From organic aquaculture.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
ORGANIC CIDER VINEGAR: NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Use: Organic cider vinegar Consulting batch information
In cooking: it accompanies deliciously your dishes and seasoning. It is an excellent taste enhancer for cooking without salt. To drink: dilute 2 tablespoons in 1 L of water, to be drunk throughout the day, or 1 teaspoon in a glass of water on an empty stomach every morning. Shake before use.
The apple cider vinegar can be cloudy and an active ingredient can appear in the bottle. It is due to its composition and the vinegar mother that forms again. It does not affect the quality of the product.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Organic cider vinegar Consulting batch information
PRODUCT NAMEOrganic cider vinegar
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food is manufactured by a laboratory in accordance with HACCP standards (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points).
The labelling of our products complies with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 and its subsequent amendments, with the aim of ensuring a high level of consumer protection in relation to food information.
Our packaging complies with Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 October 2004 and its subsequent amendments on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food, aiming to secure a high level of protection of human health and the interests of consumers.
Organic products at Anastore are produced in accordance with Council Regulation (EC) No 834/2007 of 28 June 2007 and its subsequent amendments on organic production and the labelling of organic products, with the aim of ensuring consumer confidence and protecting consumer interests.
Anastore is registered on the Food Safety Register of Food Business Operators, whose purpose is to protect public health and consumer interests, where the definitions provided for in Articles 2 and 3 of Regulation (EC) No 178/2002 and Article 2 of Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council, and their subsequent amendments, are applicable.
These Regulations lay down the general principles and requirements of food law, establishing the European Food Safety Authority and laying down procedures in matters of food safety, in addition to laying down general rules in relation to the hygiene of foodstuffs.
Finally, Anastore notifies the placing on the market of its food supplements in accordance with the specific regulations of each country.
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2019/10/01