Organic cider vinegar
Enriched with 50 plant extracts
Organic, unpasteurised, gluten and allergen free
Buy Organic cider vinegar
Cider vinegar 750 ml
Ref. VC75 | In Stock
Made in France
Organic cider vinegar: Description
Anastore offers you cider vinegar enriched with plant extracts - certified organic, gluten and allergen free.
Obtained from apple fermentation, our vinegar is not pasteurised, to retain its acetic bacteria content that is so beneficial for health.
Cider vinegar is an effective traditional remedy for heartburn and for an upset stomach. Consuming it regularly improves the digestive system. It increases its enzymes, removes harmful bacteria (1, 2) and absorbs excess stomach acid. In addition, cider vinegar aids slow digestion and the renewal of intestinal flora (3).
With its ideal acidity 5º (equivalent to that of saliva), our enriched cider vinegar has a detox effect that ‘cleans’ and regenerates the body (4), amplified by the presence of black radish juice. Through the diuretic and slimming action of extracts of prune, mango, artichoke and fucus, cider vinegar promotes gradual weight loss and helps to destroy fat in cells (5).
Vinegar is also a powerful remineralisation agent, as it contains more than 30 nutrients: trace elements (phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, etc.), vitamins, essential acids, enzymes and pectins (6). Our enriched cider vinegar also acts as a relaxer (7), thanks to its extracts of several plants (camomile, lavender, lemon balm, St. John’s Wort and rose petals).
Our enriched cider vinegar combines its multiple natural properties with the benefits of the most effective plant extracts (8-10).
It can be taken every day, as a seasoning on your recipes (salads etc.), or as a monthly detoxifying remedy with each change of season.
Enriched cider vinegar also relieves joint pain when used externally (friction, massage, poultices, baths, etc.).
- Hindi, N. K. (2013). In vitro antibacterial activity of aquatic garlic extract, apple vinegar and apple vinegar-garlic extract combination. American journal of phytomedicine and Clinical Therapeutics, 1(1), 42-51.
- Budak, N. H., Aykin, E., Seydim, A. C., Greene, A. K., & Guzel-Seydim, Z. B. (2014). Functional properties of vinegar. Journal of food science, 79(5).
- Hlebowicz, J., Darwiche, G., Björgell, O., & Almér, L. O. (2007). Effect of apple cider vinegar on delayed gastric emptying in patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus: a pilot study. BMC gastroenterology, 7(1), 46.
- Shishehbor, F., Mansoori, A., Sarkaki, A. R., Jalali, M. T., & Latifi, S. M. (2008). Apple cider vinegar attenuates lipid profile in normal and diabetic rats. Pakistan journal of biological sciences: PJBS, 11(23), 2634-2638.
- Nilgün, H., Elif Aykin, Atif C. Seydim, Annel K. Greene. (2014). Functional properties of vinegar. Journal of Food Science, Vol. 79 Nr. 5.
- Beheshti, Z., Chan, Y. H., Nia, H. S., Hajihosseini, F., Nazari, R., & Shaabani, M. (2012). Influence of apple cider vinegar on blood lipids. Life Sci J, 9(4), 2431-40.
- Effects of chronic administration of Melissa officinalis L. extract on anxiety-like reactivity and on circadian and exploratory activities in mice. Alvin Ibarraa, Nicolas Feuillereb, Marc Rollerb, Edith Lesburgerec, Daniel Beracocheac. J. Phytomedicine.
- Popovic, M., Lukic, V., Jakovljevic, V., & Mikov, M. (1993). The effect of the radish (Raphanus sativus ssp niger) juice on liver function. Fitoterapia, 64, 229-231.
- Lugasi, A., Blázovics, A., Hagymási, K., Kocsis, I., & Kéry, Á. (2005). Antioxidant effect of squeezed juice from black radish (Raphanus sativus L. var niger) in alimentary hyperlipidaemia in rats. Phytotherapy research, 19(7), 587-591.
- Wegener, T., & Fintelmann, V. (1998). Pharmacological properties and therapeutic profile of artichoke (Cynara scolymus L.). Wiener medizinische Wochenschrift (1946), 149(8-10), 241-247.
Organic cider vinegar: Composition
Apple cider vinegar*, chicory*.
Fruit juices: prune*, blueberry*, apple*, white grape*, orange*, white grapefruit*, mango*, banana*, pineapple*, apricot*, peach*, pear*, rose hip*, lemon*.
Vegetable juices: beetroot*, tomato*, carrot*, black radish*, parsley*
Herbal teas: apple pieces*, lemongrass*, rose hip*, mint*, chamomile*, tulsi herbs*, marigold flowers*, lavender flowers*, cardamom*, pepper*, everlasting flowers*, valerian root*, nettle leaves*, lemon balm leaves*, licorice*, hibiscus flowers*, St John’s wort*, dandelion greens*, orange peel*, elderberries*, rose petals*, cabbage flakes*, broccoli*, parsley*, carrot pieces*, olive leaves*, savory*, spirulina platensis**, ground nutmeg*.
Plant extracts: white birch*, artichoke*, echinacea*, blueberry*, fucus (seaweed)**, turmeric*.
*From organic farming.
**From organic aquaculture.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food is manufactured by a laboratory in accordance with HACCP standards (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points).
Organic cider vinegar: Nutritional information
Organic cider vinegar: Use
In cooking: it accompanies deliciously your dishes and seasoning. It is an excellent taste enhancer for cooking without salt. To drink: dilute 2 tablespoons in 1 L of water, to be drunk throughout the day, or 1 teaspoon in a glass of water on an empty stomach every morning. Shake before use.
The apple cider vinegar can be cloudy and an active ingredient can appear in the bottle. It is due to its composition and the vinegar mother that forms again. It does not affect the quality of the product.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.