- L-Citrulline DL-Malate (2:1)
L-Citrulline DL-Malate (2:1)
Guaranteed purity: 100%
Vasodilator amino acid
Expiration date (End Of): 04/2023 |
Lot: D14777 | Ref. XC21
Ingredients: L-Citrulline DL-Malate (2:1) Consulting batch information
†N/A: Not applicable
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Description: L-Citrulline DL-Malate (2:1)
L-citrulline is a non-protein amino acid involved in arginine synthesis and in nitric oxide production. Nitric oxide is a molecule involved in vasodilation and that regulates different functions in the skeletal muscle, such as glucose intake and blood flow1.
When combined with malic acid, L-citrulline malate is obtained. In a study it was observed that consumption of L-citrulline malate prior to the completion of physical exercise helped to reduce fatigue and relieve muscle pain1. A reduced feeling of fatigue after consuming L-citrulline malate was linked to an increase in production of ATP during exercise, and an increase in the phosphocreatine recovery rate after physical activity1.
In addition, there are studies in which it has been observed that L-citrulline malate enhances physical performance2, 3, and during exercise increases the use of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), which are metabolised in the muscle to produce energy4.
Our L-Citrulline DL-Malate (2:1) powder is derived from fermentation, is suitable for vegans and has a 100% purity grade.
- Citrulline malate enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness. Pérez- Guisado and Jakeman. J Strength Cond Res.2010. 24(5): 1215-22.
- Acute citrulline-malate supplementation improves maximal strength and anaerobic power in female, masters athletes tennis players. Glenn et al. Eur J Sport Sci.2016. 16(8): 1095-1103 .
- Effects of supplemental citrulline-malate ingestion on blood lactate, cardiovascular dynamics, and resistance exercise performance in trained males. Wax et al. J Diet Suppl. 2016. 13(3): 269-282 .
- L-citrulline-malate influence over branched chain amino acid utilization during exercise. Sureda et al. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2010. 110(2):341-51 .
Use: L-Citrulline DL-Malate (2:1) Consulting batch information
Mix 6 g of powder (2 measuring spoons) with 250 ml of water, 45 minutes before exercise. Use a shaker to prepare, then leave to stand for a few minutes.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: L-Citrulline DL-Malate (2:1) Consulting batch information
PRODUCT NAMEL-Citrulline DL-Malate (2:1)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER41 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory (GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry).
The active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests.
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2021/04/22