The superfood that boosts athletes’ recovery
Spirulina isotonic drink, mint flavour
Expiration date (End Of): 07/2023 |
Lot: D14999 | Ref. XE32
3 + 1 free
Ingredients: Isotonic Spirulina Consulting batch information
†N/A: Not applicable
Flavouring: essential oil of mint aerial parts (Mentha x piperita L.).
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
ISOTONIC SPIRULINA: NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
* 4 measuring spoons
**Nutrient Reference Values
Description: Isotonic Spirulina
Carbohydrate-electrolyte solutions contribute to the maintenance of endurance performance during prolonged endurance exercise.
Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Abs Isotonic Spirulina is the best sports drink for an optimal recovery after training. It contributes to the maintenance of endurance performance during prolonged endurance exercise1.
Isotonic Spirulina is a refreshing isotonic that promotes the replenishment of water and electrolyte reserves, maintains blood glucose levels and delays the expenditure of muscle resources2.
Drinking just water after workout reduces sodium levels2. This is why our Isotonic Spirulina contains sodium bicarbonate, which improves performance and regulates blood pH acidified by exercises3.
Isotonic Spirulina combines simple and complex carbohydrates required for long duration, medium or high-intensity training4. Its maltodextrin, saccharose, dextrose (glucose) and fructose content respects the recommended percentage4 of 7.8% to improved assimilation5, optimal energy intake6 and a more pleasant flavour5.
Rich in acerola, our drink contains 100% of NRVs* of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant required for healthy immune functions6.
The main effect of Isotonic Spirulina comes from its spirulina content; a green algae considered a superfood. It provides an exceptional supply of proteins and potassium, vitamins C, D, E and B-group vitamins, as well as minerals (calcium, iron, sodium etc.)7.
Isotonic Spirulina gives you nutrients and vitamins to optimise your recovery after workout, while enjoying a refreshing peppermint flavored drink.
*NRVs: Nutrient Reference Values.
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
- Nutrición y Dietética para la Actividad Física y el Deporte. Rodríguez Rivera, V. M. & Urdampilleta Otegui, A. Netbiblo. 2013.
- The effect of the ingestion of sodium bicarbonate on lactate and athletic performance in the ran repeated series of 300 m. Caicoya, A. M. Revista Internacional de Medicina y Ciencias de la Actividad Física y el Deporte. 2003. 3 (10), 112-124.
- Nutrición para la salud la condición física y el deporte (Bicolor). Williams, M. H. Editorial Paidotribo. 2002.
- The optimum composition for endurance sports drinks. Hopkins, W. G. & Wood, M. R. Sportscience. 2006 10, 59-62.
- Consenso sobre bebidas para el deportista. Composición y pautas de reposición de líquidos. Palacios et al. Documento de consenso de la federación española de medicina. XXV 2008. 126: 245-258.
- A review on culture, production and use of spirulina as food for humans and feed for domestic animals and fish. Habib M. A. B., et al. FAO Fisheries and Aquaculture Circular. No. 1034. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. Rome. 2008. 33p.
Use: Isotonic Spirulina Consulting batch information
Mix 17 g of powder (2 measuring spoons) with 250 ml of water, and consume twice a day, before and after exercise. Use a shaker to prepare, then leave to stand for a few minutes.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Isotonic Spirulina Consulting batch information
PRODUCT NAMEIsotonic Spirulina
QUANTITY10 servings of 34 g
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER10 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured in accordance with GMPs according to current pharmaceutical standards. (GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practices of the European Pharmaceutical Industry).
The active principle content is guaranteed through regular test.
The labelling of our products complies with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 and its subsequent amendments, with the aim of ensuring a high level of consumer protection in relation to food information.
Our packaging complies with Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 October 2004 and its subsequent amendments on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food, aiming to secure a high level of protection of human health and the interests of consumers.
Anastore is registered on the Food Safety Register of Food Business Operators, whose purpose is to protect public health and consumer interests, where the definitions provided for in Articles 2 and 3 of Regulation (EC) No 178/2002 and Article 2 of Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council, and their subsequent amendments, are applicable.
These Regulations lay down the general principles and requirements of food law, establishing the European Food Safety Authority and laying down procedures in matters of food safety, in addition to laying down general rules in relation to the hygiene of foodstuffs.
Finally, Anastore notifies the placing on the market of its food supplements in accordance with the specific regulations of each country.
The notification of placing on the market of this product has been made under notification number NUT_PL 2081/86.
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2021/07/13