Spirulina isotonic drink, mint flavour
The superfood that boosts athletes’ recovery
Energy (fatigue), Sport performances (endurance).
Buy Isotonic Spirulina
10 servings / Isotonic spirulina 340 g
Ref. XE32 | In Stock
Made in France
Health claims accepted by the following organisations:
Carbohydrate-electrolyte solutions contribute to the maintenance of endurance performance during prolonged endurance exercise.
Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Isotonic Spirulina: Description
Abs Spirulina Isotonic is the best sports drink for an optimal recovery after training (1).
Spirulina Isotonic is a refreshing isotonic that promotes the replenishment of water and electrolyte reserves, maintains blood glucose levels and delays the expenditure of muscle resources (2).
Drinking just water after workout reduces sodium levels (2). This is why our Spirulina Isotonic contains sodium bicarbonate,which improves performance and regulates blood pH acidified by exercises (3).
Spirulina Isotonic combines simple and complex carbohydrates required for long duration, medium or high-intensity training (4). Its maltodextrin, saccharose, dextrose (glucose) and fructose content respects the recommended percentage (4) of 7.8% to improved assimilation (5), optimal energy intake (6) and a more pleasant flavour (7).
Rich in acerola, our drink contains 100% of NRVs* of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant required for healthy immune functions (6).
The main effect of Spirulina Isotonic comes from its spirulina content; a green algae considered a superfood. It provides an exceptional supply of proteins and potassium, vitamins C, D, E and B-group vitamins, as well as minerals (calcium, iron, sodium etc.) (8).
Spirulina Isotonic gives you nutrients and vitamins to optimise your recovery after workout, while enjoying a refreshing peppermint flavored drink.
*NRVs: Nutrient Reference Values.
- DIRECTIVE 2009/39/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 6 May 2009 on foodstuffs intended for particular nutritional uses.
- Rodríguez Rivera, V. M., & Urdampilleta Otegui, A. (2013). Nutrición y Dietética para la Actividad Física y el Deporte.
- Caicoya, A. M. (2003). The effect of the ingestion of sodium bicarbonate on lactate and athletic. Revista Internacional de Medicina y Ciencias de la Actividad Física y el Deporte. 3 (10), 112-124.
- Williams, M. H. (2002). Nutrición para la salud la condición física y el deporte (Bicolor). Editorial Paidotribo.
- Hopkins, W. G., & Wood, M. R. Exercise Depletes Water and Salt. Sportscience 10, 59-62.
- Palacios et al., (2008) Consenso sobre bebidas para el deportista. Composición y pautas de reposición de líquidos. Documento de consenso de la federación española de medicina. XXV (126): 245-258.
- Hopkins, W. G., & Wood, M. R. (2006) Exercise Depletes Water and Salt. Sportscience 10, 59-62..
- Habib M. A. B., et al., (2008). A review on culture, production and use of spirulina as food for humans and feeds for domestic animals and fish. Food and agriculture organization of the united nations. FAO Fisheries and Aquaculture Circular. No. 1034. Rome, FAO, 33p.
Isotonic Spirulina: Composition
Per daily dose (34 g): Sugar (15 g), dextrose (8 g), maltodextrin (5 g), spirulina algae powder (Spirulina platensis (Gomont) Geitler) (2.75 g), fructose (2 g), sodium bicarbonate (0.85 g), dry extract of acerola fruit (Malpighia glabra L.) (standardised to contain 25% of vitamin C, i.e. 80 mg in the form of L-ascorbic acid (100% NRVs*)) (0.32 g), essential oil of mint aerial parts (Mentha x piperita L.).
*NRVs: Nutrient Reference Values.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured in accordance with GMPs according to current pharmaceutical standards. (GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practices of the European Pharmaceutical Industry).
The active ingredient content is guaranteed through regular analyses that can be viewed online.
Isotonic Spirulina: Nutritional information
* 2 measuring spoons
**Nutrient Reference Values
Isotonic Spirulina: Use
Mix 34 g of powder (2 measuring spoons) with 500 ml of water, consume during and after the exercise. Use a mixer to prepare, then leave to stand for a few minutes.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.