The superfood that boosts athletes’ recovery
Spirulina isotonic drink, mint flavour
Expiration date (End Of): 08/2021 |
Lot: D13231 | Ref. XE32
3 + 1 free
Description: Isotonic Spirulina
Carbohydrate-electrolyte solutions contribute to the maintenance of endurance performance during prolonged endurance exercise.
Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Abs Spirulina Isotonic is the best sports drink for an optimal recovery after training 1.
Spirulina Isotonic is a refreshing isotonic that promotes the replenishment of water and electrolyte reserves, maintains blood glucose levels and delays the expenditure of muscle resources 2.
Drinking just water after workout reduces sodium levels 2. This is why our Spirulina Isotonic contains sodium bicarbonate,which improves performance and regulates blood pH acidified by exercises 3.
Spirulina Isotonic combines simple and complex carbohydrates required for long duration, medium or high-intensity training 4. Its maltodextrin, saccharose, dextrose (glucose) and fructose content respects the recommended percentage 4 of 7.8% to improved assimilation 5, optimal energy intake 6 and a more pleasant flavour 7.
Rich in acerola, our drink contains 100% of NRVs* of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant required for healthy immune functions 6.
The main effect of Spirulina Isotonic comes from its spirulina content; a green algae considered a superfood. It provides an exceptional supply of proteins and potassium, vitamins C, D, E and B-group vitamins, as well as minerals (calcium, iron, sodium etc.) 8.
Spirulina Isotonic gives you nutrients and vitamins to optimise your recovery after workout, while enjoying a refreshing peppermint flavored drink.
*NRVs: Nutrient Reference Values.
- DIRECTIVE 2009/39/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 6 May 2009 on foodstuffs intended for particular nutritional uses.
- Rodríguez Rivera, V. M., & Urdampilleta Otegui, A. (2013). Nutrición y Dietética para la Actividad Física y el Deporte.
- Caicoya, A. M. (2003). The effect of the ingestion of sodium bicarbonate on lactate and athletic. Revista Internacional de Medicina y Ciencias de la Actividad Física y el Deporte. 3 (10), 112-124.
- Williams, M. H. (2002). Nutrición para la salud la condición física y el deporte (Bicolor). Editorial Paidotribo.
- Hopkins, W. G., & Wood, M. R. Exercise Depletes Water and Salt. Sportscience 10, 59-62.
- Palacios et al., (2008) Consenso sobre bebidas para el deportista. Composición y pautas de reposición de líquidos. Documento de consenso de la federación española de medicina. XXV (126): 245-258.
- Hopkins, W. G., & Wood, M. R. (2006) Exercise Depletes Water and Salt. Sportscience 10, 59-62..
- Habib M. A. B., et al., (2008). A review on culture, production and use of spirulina as food for humans and feeds for domestic animals and fish. Food and agriculture organization of the united nations. FAO Fisheries and Aquaculture Circular. No. 1034. Rome, FAO, 33p.
Ingredients: Isotonic Spirulina Consulting batch information
†N/A: Not applicable
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
ISOTONIC SPIRULINA: NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
* 4 measuring spoons
**Nutrient Reference Values
Use: Isotonic Spirulina Consulting batch information
Mix 17 g of powder (2 measuring spoons) with 250 ml of water, and consume twice a day, before and after exercise. Use a shaker to prepare, then leave to stand for a few minutes.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Isotonic Spirulina Consulting batch information
PRODUCT NAMEIsotonic Spirulina
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER10 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured in accordance with GMPs according to current pharmaceutical standards. (GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practices of the European Pharmaceutical Industry).
The active ingredient content is guaranteed through regular analyses that can be viewed online.
The labelling of our products complies with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 and its subsequent amendments, with the aim of ensuring a high level of consumer protection in relation to food information.
Our packaging complies with Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 October 2004 and its subsequent amendments on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food, aiming to secure a high level of protection of human health and the interests of consumers.
Anastore is registered on the Food Safety Register of Food Business Operators, whose purpose is to protect public health and consumer interests, where the definitions provided for in Articles 2 and 3 of Regulation (EC) No 178/2002 and Article 2 of Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council, and their subsequent amendments, are applicable.
These Regulations lay down the general principles and requirements of food law, establishing the European Food Safety Authority and laying down procedures in matters of food safety, in addition to laying down general rules in relation to the hygiene of foodstuffs.
Finally, Anastore notifies the placing on the market of its food supplements in accordance with the specific regulations of each country.
The notification of placing on the market of this product has been made under notification number NUT_PL 2081/86.
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2019/09/09