- Food supplements
- Amino acids
For an excellent sports session
L-citrulline, beta-Alanine, Raspberry, Guarana, Acerola, Rhodiola, Brewer’s Yeast, Grape Seeds
2 formats available
Expiration date (End Of): 05/2024 | Ref. XN07
19,90 € (19,90 €)
30 servings / Pre-WorkOut 210 g
This product allows you to accumulate 19 loyalty points. = 1,14€.
†N/A: Not applicable
**Lalmin® B200 is a registered trademark of Lallemand Inc.
Natural flavouring with sweetener (E960): steviol glycosides, acidity regulator (E330): citric acid.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
PRE-WORKOUT: NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
* 1 measuring spoon
Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Folate contributes to normal amino acid synthesis.
Pre-Workout by Abs creates a natural synergy that will give you strength and energy before each sports session, for optimum results and better physical recovery.
Its amino acid content boosts energy.
L-citrulline reduces the accumulation of ammonia1, a cause of fatigue, and intervenes in the synthesis of the nitric oxide required for vasodilation. It regulates various functions in skeletal muscle, such as glucose uptake, blood pressure, oxygenation and muscle contraction2-4.
Beta-Alanine is essential for synthesis of carnosine5, an antioxidant and ergogenic dipeptide that acts as a pH stabiliser, rendered acidic by intense sport6,7.
Raspberry and grape seeds are rich in phenolic compounds, antioxidants essential for muscle recovery. Our natural raspberry juice also provides fibre, vitamins (E, C) and minerals (magnesium, iron and phosphorus)8.
Guarana seeds stimulate the central nervous system. As well as accelerating basal metabolism and thermogenesis9, their caffeine content improves cognitive performance and promotes physical and mental strength10.
Rhodiola, an exceptional adaptogen, helps the body to regulate the symptoms of stress11-15.
Acerola fruit is an excellent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, as it contains up to 60 times more vitamin C than oranges!16 Our Pre-Workout provides 100% of Dietary Reference Values in vitamin C.
Our brewer’s yeast is an excellent source of vitamin B. With just 0.2 g of this unique formula, the body obtains all the intake it needs to function well (regulation of hormone activity, normal energy metabolism, reduction of fatigue)17.
Our unique Pre-Workout formula by Abs contains the most effective ingredients to delay the onset of fatigue; to improve the performance and the physical endurance.
- The supplementation of branched-chain amino acids, arginine, and citrulline improves endurance exercise performance in two consecutive days. Cheng et al. J Sports Sci Med. 2016. 15(3):509-515.
- Citrulline malate enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness. Pérez- Guisado and Jakeman. J Strength Cond Res. 2010. 24(5): 1215-22.
- Oral L-citrulline supplementation enhances cycling time trial performance in healthy trained men: Double-blind randomized placebo-controlled 2-way crossover study. Suzuki et al. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2016. Feb 19;13:6.
- L-Citrulline supplementation improves O2 uptake kinetics and high-intensity exercise performance in humans. Bailey et al. J Appl Physiol. 2015. 119: 385-395.
- Twenty-four weeks of β-alanine supplementation on carnosine content, related genes, and exercise. Saunders et al. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2017. 49(5): 896-906.
- Effects of histidine and β-alanine supplementation on human muscle carnosine storage. Blancquaert et al. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2017. 49(3): 602-609.
- International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine. Trexler at al. J Int Society Sports Nutrition. 2015. 12: 30.
- Frambuesas. Alimentos y bebidas. Fundación Española de la Nutrición.
- Guarana: Revisiting a highly caffeinated plant from the Amazon. Schimpl et al. J Ethnopharmacol. 2013. 150: 14–31.
- Herb-drug interaction of Paullinia cupana (Guarana) seed extract on the pharmacokinetics of amiodarone in rats. Rodrigues et al. Evid Based Complement Altern Med. 2012. Vol 2012 Article ID 428560, 10 pages.
- The effectiveness and efficacy of Rhodiola rosea L.: A systematic review of randomized clinical trials. Hung et al. Phytomedicine. 2011. 18: 235-244.
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study of the stimulating and adaptogenic effect of Rhodiola rosea SHR-5 extract on the fatigue of students caused by stress during an examination period with a repeated low-dose regimen. Spasov et al. Phytomedicine. 2000. 7 (2): 85-89.
- A randomized trial of two different doses of a SHR-5 Rhodiola rosea extract versus placebo and control of capacity for mental work. Shevtsov et al. Phytomedicine. 2003. 10: 95-105.
- A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study of the standardized extract SHR-5 of the roots of Rhodiola rosea in the treatment of subjects with stress-related fatigue. Olsson et al. Planta Medica. 2009. 75: 105-112.
- Committee on Herbal Medicinal Products (HMPC) Community herbal monograph on Rhodiola rosea L., rhizoma et radix. EMA/HMPC/232091/2011.
- Gran diccionario ilustrado de las Plantas Medicinales descripción y aplicaciones. Berdonces. Oceano Ambar. 2009.
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
1 serving (7 g) per day. Mix 7 g of powder (1 measuring spoon) with 250 ml of water, 30 minutes before exercise. Use a shaker to prepare, then leave to stand for a few minutes.
Do not use in case of pregnant or lactating women. Contains caffeine. Not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women (80 mg caffeine/ 7 g powder). Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
QUANTITY30 servings of 7 g
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory (GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry).
The active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests.
Certificate issue date: 2022/06/01
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.