For an excellent sports session
L-citrulline, beta-Alanine, Raspberry, Guarana, Acerola, Rhodiola, Brewer’s Yeast, Grape Seeds
Expiration date (End Of): 01/2022 |
Lot: D13645 | Ref. XN07
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) has approved the traditional use of guarana seeds for the treatment of fatigue and weakness.
Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Folate contributes to normal amino acid synthesis.
Pre-Workout by Abs creates a natural synergy that will give you strength and energy before each sports session, for optimum results and better physical recovery.
Its amino acid content boosts energy.
L-citrulline reduces the accumulation of ammonia (1), a cause of fatigue, and intervenes in the synthesis of the nitric oxide required for vasodilation. It regulates various functions in skeletal muscle, such as glucose uptake, blood pressure, oxygenation and muscle contraction (2-4).
Beta-Alanine is essential for synthesis of carnosine (5), an antioxidant and ergogenic dipeptide that acts as a pH stabiliser, rendered acidic by intense sport (6, 7).
Raspberry and grape seeds are rich in phenolic compounds, antioxidants essential for muscle recovery. Our natural raspberry juice also provides fibre, vitamins (E, C) and minerals (magnesium, iron and phosphorus) (8).
Guarana seeds stimulate the central nervous system. As well as accelerating basal metabolism and thermogenesis (9), their caffeine content improves cognitive performance and promotes physical and mental strength (10).
Rhodiola, an exceptional adaptogen, helps the body to regulate the symptoms of stress (11-15).
Acerola fruit is an excellent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, as it contains up to 60 times more vitamin C than oranges! (16) Our Pre-Workout provides 100% of Dietary Reference Values in vitamin C.
Our brewer’s yeast is an excellent source of vitamin B. With just 0.5 g of this unique formula, the body obtains all the intake it needs to function well (regulation of hormone activity, normal energy metabolism, reduction of fatigue) (17).
Our unique Pre-Workout formula by Abs contains the most effective ingredients to delay the onset of fatigue; to improve the performance and the physical endurance.
- Cheng et al. (2016) The supplementation of branched-chain amino acids, arginine, and citrulline improves endurance exercise performance in two consecutive days. J Sports Sci Med 15(3):509-515.
- Pérez- Guisado and Jakeman (2010) Citrulline malate enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness. J Strength Cond Res 24(5): 1215-22.
- Suzuki et al. (2016) Oral L-citrulline supplementation enhances cycling time trial performance in healthy trained men: Double-blind randomized placebo-controlled 2-way crossover study. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2016 Feb 19;13:6.
- Bailey et al. (2015) L-Citrulline supplementation improves O2 uptake kinetics and high-intensity exercise performance in humans. J Appl Physiol 119: 385-395.
- Saunders et al. (2017) Twenty-four weeks of β-alanine supplementation on carnosine content, related genes, and exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc 49(5): 896-906.
- Blancquaert et al. (2017) Effects of histidine and β-alanine supplementation on human muscle carnosine storage. Med Sci Sports Exerc 49(3): 602-609.
- Trexler at al. (2015) International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine. J Int Society Sports Nutrition 12: 30.
- Schimpl et al. (2013) Guarana: Revisiting a highly caffeinated plant from the Amazon. J Ethnopharmacol 150: 14–31.
- Rodrigues et al. (2012) Herb-drug interaction of Paullinia cupana (Guarana) seed extract on the pharmacokinetics of amiodarone in rats. Evid Based Complement Altern Med Vol 2012 Article ID 428560, 10 pages.
- Hung et al. (2011) The effectiveness and efficacy of Rhodiola rosea L.: A systematic review of randomized clinical trials. Phytomedicine 18: 235-244.
- Spasov et al. (2000) A double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study of the stimulating and adaptogenic effect of Rhodiola rosea SHR-5 extract on the fatigue of students caused by stress during an examination period with a repeated low-dose regimen. Phytomedicine 7 (2): 85-89.
- Shevtsov et al. (2003) A randomized trial of two different doses of a SHR-5 Rhodiola rosea extract versus placebo and control of capacity for mental work. Phytomedicine 10: 95-105.
- Olsson et al. (2009) A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study of the standardized extract SHR-5 of the roots of Rhodiola rosea in the treatment of subjects with stress-related fatigue. Planta Medica 75: 105-112.
- Committee on Herbal Medicinal Products (HMPC) Community herbal monograph on Rhodiola rosea L., rhizoma et radix. EMA/HMPC/232091/2011.
- Berdonces (2009) Gran diccionario ilustrado de las Plantas Medicinales descripción y aplicaciones. Oceano Ambar.
- Règlement (UE) n ° 432/2012 de la Commission du 16 mai 2012 établissant une liste des allégations de santé autorisées portant sur les denrées alimentaires, autres que celles faisant référence à la réduction du risque de maladie ainsi qu’au développement et à la santé infantiles
Ingredients: Pre-WorkOut Consulting batch information
†N/A: Not applicable
Natural flavouring with sweetener: steviol glycosides, acidity regulator (E330): citric acid.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
PRE-WORKOUT: NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
* 1 measuring spoon
Use: Pre-WorkOut Consulting batch information
1 serving (7 g) per day. Mix 7 g of powder (1 measuring spoon) with 250 ml of water, 30 minutes before exercise. Use a shaker to prepare, then leave to stand for a few minutes.
Do not use in case of pregnant or lactating women. Contains caffeine. Not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women (80 mg caffeine/ 7 g powder). Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Pre-WorkOut Consulting batch information
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured in accordance with GMPs according to current pharmaceutical standards (GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practices of the European Pharmaceutical Industry).
The active ingredient content is guaranteed through regular analyses that can be viewed online.
The labelling of our products complies with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 and its subsequent amendments, with the aim of ensuring a high level of consumer protection in relation to food information.
Our packaging complies with Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 October 2004 and its subsequent amendments on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food, aiming to secure a high level of protection of human health and the interests of consumers.
Anastore is registered on the Food Safety Register of Food Business Operators, whose purpose is to protect public health and consumer interests, where the definitions provided for in Articles 2 and 3 of Regulation (EC) No 178/2002 and Article 2 of Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council, and their subsequent amendments, are applicable.
These Regulations lay down the general principles and requirements of food law, establishing the European Food Safety Authority and laying down procedures in matters of food safety, in addition to laying down general rules in relation to the hygiene of foodstuffs.
Finally, Anastore notifies the placing on the market of its food supplements in accordance with the specific regulations of each country.
HEAD OF THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT
Certificate issue date: 2020/03/27