Protein Max Definition
With soluble Arabia coffee and Svetol®, a green coffee extract
A breakfast shake that improves your performance and muscle mass
Description: Protein Max Definition
Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass.
Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass.
Protein contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
Our Whey protein MAX DEFINITION formula is a coffee-flavoured drink sweetened with stevia, with no artificial colours or flavourings. You can start the day with a protein shake and not miss out on the delicious taste of coffee. To provide this flavour, we have added soluble coffee of the Arabica variety, one of the most widely used varieties in the world, which provides an aroma-rich mild flavour (1).
MAX DEFINITION Whey protein with coffee is a food supplement that is a source of protein (2) (30 g of product contains 20 g of protein), thanks to its main ingredient, Whey protein, with 80% whey protein concentrate. Proteins contribute to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass (3). These whey proteins from European cows are certified GMO-free (Genetically Modified Organism).
A 30 g dose of MAX DEFINITION Whey protein also provides 57.2 mg of caffeine. Caffeine is a xanthan base responsible for the bitter taste and different physiological actions exerted by coffee (4). Caffeine reduces the perception of effort, helps to prolong exercise time and improve physical performance (5).
Our product also contains Svetol®, a green coffee extract standardised to contain 45% chlorogenic acids (90 mg per dose). Svetol® is a registered trademark, and scientific studies are investigating the properties of coffee (6).
Finally, our coffee flavoured MAX DEFINITION shake is a source of fibre (100 g of product contains 10 g of fibre) (2) thanks to the fructo-oligosaccharides it contains. Fructo-oligosaccharides are one of the most widely studied prebiotics in digestive processes; they are polymers that are not hydrolysable or absorbable, and that reach the colon intact (4, 7).
- Belitz, H.-D., Schieberle, P., (2009). Food Chemistry. Ed. Springer.
- REGULATION (EC) No 1924/2006 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 20 December 2006 on nutrition and health claims made on foods
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
- Hernandez, A. G. D. (2010). Nutrition Treatise: Human Nutrition in Health Status. Ed. Médica Panamericana.
- EFSA Journal 2011; 9(4):2053. https://efsa.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.2903/j.efsa.2011.2053
- Bornet, F. R. J., Brouns, F., Tashiro, Y., & Duvillier, V. (2002). Nutritional aspects of short-chain fructooligosaccharides: natural occurrence, chemistry, physiology and health implications. Digestive and liver disease, 34, S111-S120. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1590865802801773
Ingredients: Protein Max Definition Consulting batch information
Whey protein concentrate (milk) (emulsifier: soy lecithin) (25 g), fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) (2.86 g), soluble coffee (Coffea arabica L.) (1.9 g), dry extract of green coffee beans (Coffea canephora Pierre ex A.Froehner) Svetol®* (standardised to contain 45% chlorogenic acids (0.09 g)) (0.2 g).
*Svetol® is a registered trademark of Naturex, S.A.
Sweetener (E960): steviol glycosides.
Contains milk derivatives including lactose. Contains soy. Does not contain GMOs
PROTEIN MAX DEFINITION : NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
* 1 measuring spoon
Use: Protein Max Definition Consulting batch information
Mix 30 g of powder (1 measuring spoon) with 250 ml of water. Use a shaker to prepare, then leave to stand for a few minutes.
Contains caffeine. Not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women (57.2 mg caffeine / 30 g of powder). Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Protein Max Definition Consulting batch information
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured in accordance with GMPs according to current pharmaceutical standards (GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practices of the European Pharmaceutical Industry).
The active ingredient content is guaranteed through regular analyses that can be viewed online.