100% fruit juice
Rich in vitamins and antioxidants
Buy Blueberry juice
Expiration date (End Of): 01/2024 | Ref. ZK10
5,50 € (5,50 €)
Ingredients: Blueberry juice
100% blueberry juice (Vaccinium corymbosum L. and Vaccinium angustifolium Aiton).
Does not contain food additives.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
BLUEBERRY JUICE: NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Description: Blueberry juice
Anastore presents a new range of delicious 100% natural fruit juices with no added sugars or additives.
Made from fruits harvested in Latvia during the summer, our juices are created using a process of cold pressing and slight pasteurisation, a guarantee of quality and high nutrient content.
Enjoy the refreshing taste of sea buckthorn, raspberry, cranberry and blueberry juices!
Blueberry juice has many beneficial properties and is considered a superfood. It is rich in vitamins and antioxidants, including anthocyanins.
Our blueberry juice has a pleasant fruity and slightly acidic flavour.
Enjoy the delicious taste of our blueberry juice!
Blueberry juice: Detailed information
BLUEBERRY JUICE: DETAILED INFORMATION
The term blueberry refers to several species of the Vaccinium genus (Ericaceae family), including Vaccinium corymbosum L. and Vaccinium angustifolium Aiton, the two species used to prepare our blueberry juice.
Vaccinium corymbosum is native to the eastern United States and Canada, where it can be found at up to 1600m altitude. It is currently grown in North America and in central and western Europe, due to its edible fruits. It is a shrub that can grow up to one and a half metres tall; its fruits are berries of up to 12mm diameter and bluish-grey in colour1.
Vaccinium angustifolium is native to central and eastern Canada and the north-eastern United States2; it is a shrub that can grow up to 20cm tall and flowers from May to June, with fruits of around 12mm diameter3.
The blueberry can be eaten raw or used to make juices, jams, syrups and cakes1, 3. It is rich in antioxidant molecules; containing anthocyanins and ellagic acid, among other compounds. It also contains vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin K, manganese and fibre1, 4.
Various studies have found that blueberry has anti-inflammatory properties that help to moderate metabolic syndrome5. It has also been reported that consuming blueberry can help to improve lipid profile, reducing total cholesterol and triglycerides6 and it has also been associated with decreased age-related oxidative stress7, helping to improve memory.
How to consume our blueberry juice?
Blueberry juice can be consumed on its own or diluted in water. Shake before using.
- Vaccinium corymbosum. Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center. Plant database. The University of Texas at Austin.
- Vaccinium angustifolium. Genome Database for Vaccinium.
- Vaccinium angustifolium - Aiton. Plants for a future.
- Blueberries, raw Nutrition Facts and calories.
- Wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) consumption improves inflammatory status in the obese Zucker rat model of the metabolic syndrome. Vendrame et al. J Nutr Biochem. 2013. 24(8):1508-12.
- Wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium)-enriched diet improves dyslipidaemia and modulates the expression of genes related to lipid metabolism in obese Zucker rats. Vendrame et al. Br J Nutr. 2014. 111(2): 194-200.
- Blueberry supplemented diet: effects on object recognition memory and nuclear factor-kappa B levels in aged rats. Lau et al. Nutr Neurosci. 2004. 7(2):75-83.
Use: Blueberry juice
Can be consumed on its own or diluted in water. Shake before using.
May contain particles of fruit.
Once opened, store between 2ºC and 6ºC and consume within 4 days.
Quality: Blueberry juice
PRODUCT NAMEBlueberry juice
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
Cold pressed and pasteurised at 85ºC.
This food is manufactured by a laboratory in accordance with HACCP standards (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points).
Certificate issue date: 2022/08/22
Questions: Blueberry juice
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.