Balanced and adequate hormone levels are fundamental to remain well and healthy The following datasheets describe the importance of the role of each hormone and means to optimise the rate.
- ACTH Adrenocorticotropic
- Aldoesterone, blood pressure hormone
- Calcitonin, bone hormone
- Cortisol, anti-stress hormone
- EPO (Erythropoietin), oxygen hormone
- Growth hormone
- Insulin, sugar hormone
- Melatonin, sleep hormone
- Oestradiol, femininity hormone
- Progesterone, tranquillity hormone
- T3 thyroid hormone, energy hormone
- Testosteron, virility hormone
- Vasopressin, memory hormone
* N.B.: some of these hormone are not available from our site. Please visit our online shop to discover which hormones are available.