- Coenzyme Q10 Serum
Coenzyme Q10 Serum
Anti-ageing facial serum
Enriched with 100% organic vegetable oils
Buy Coenzyme Q10 Serum
Expiration date (End Of): 03/2025 | Ref. HH20
68,00 € (68,00 €)
Buy Coenzyme Q10 Serum
1.5% / 30 ml - Glass bottle anti-UV with pipette
This product allows you to accumulate 68 loyalty points. = 4,08€.
Ingredients: Coenzyme Q10 Serum
Organic Jojoba oil, organic Argan oil, organic Rosehip oil, organic Pomegranate extract, organic Hemp oil, Coenzyme Q10, organic Sea Buckthorn extract, essential oils: Sandalwood, Rosewood, organic Patchouli, organic Bourbon Geranium, organic Immortelle and organic Rosemary extract.
Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Punica Granatum Seed Extract*, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Ubiquinone, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract*, Santalum Austrocaledonicum Wood Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil*, Parfum (natural fragrance)***, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Linalool**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Citral**.
* Ingredients from organic farming
** Natural constituent of essential oils
*** Parfum (natural fragrance): extracts of plants, woods and/or resins, chosen by the perfumer
Description: Coenzyme Q10 Serum
What is Coenzyme Q10 serum and what is it for?
Hévéa’s Coenzyme Q10 facial serum is an excellent combination of active compounds, plant extracts and organic essential oils. Coenzyme Q10, also known as ubiquinol, is a molecule involved in biological processes such as regulating cellular ageing and oxidative damage1. Obtained from natural fermentation, Coenzyme Q10 stimulates the production of collagen and elastin and reduces oxidative stress1.
Studies on the properties of Coenzyme Q10 have shown that it is useful for reducing fine lines and fighting other signs of ageing, keeping skin looking more youthful and radiant. The anti-ageing properties of Coenzyme Q10 are combined with multiple beneficial properties from the oils blended into the formula, including jojoba, argan, hemp and rosehip, to create the best natural and effective facial serum.
This Q10 anti-ageing serum also contains pure sandalwood, patchouli and helichrysum essential oils, giving it a balanced fragrance and turning a beauty ritual into an aromatic experience.
What are the benefits of this anti-ageing serum?
Mindful of the importance of maintaining healthy and radiant skin, we have developed this cell regenerating serum from Q10 obtained from natural fermentation, enriched with organic plant extracts with remarkable properties. Its main components are:
- JOJOBA OIL: rich in ceramides and fatty acids. Anti-ageing, soothing and regenerating properties. Prevents dehydration and skin ageing.
- ARGAN OIL: intense nutrition for the skin and an excellent protector from external aggressions. Its high vitamin E content improves skin elasticity and delays the signs of ageing, thanks to its antioxidant properties.
- ROSEHIP OIL: rich in fatty acids, Omega 3-6-9 and vitamins A2 and C2, it regenerates the skin and stimulates the production of collagen, giving the skin a more uniform appearance.
- HEMP OIL: Especially useful for irritated skin, hemp oil helps to prevent skin dehydration and has a soothing effect.
- POMEGRANATE EXTRACT: its high Omega 5 content gives it regenerative properties3. Moisturizes the skin as well as provide elasticity, soothe and prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
- SEA BUCKTHORN OIL: rich in palmitoleic acid, it provides regenerative properties. In addition, it is a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and moisturizer.
- SANDALWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL: frequently used for dry skin, sandalwood has a very relaxing and woody fragrance.
- PATCHOULI ESSENTIAL OIL: helps restore balance to skin, as well as providing a rich, distinctive aroma. This oil helps heal and regenerate tissue5.
- HELICHRYSUM ESSENTIAL OIL: antioxidant4, it promotes cell regeneration5. Skin healing and good for hypolipidic retentions5.
How to apply Hévéa’s Coenzyme Q10 Serum?
We recommend applying a few drops to clean skin. To optimise its effects, we recommend massaging it gently onto the face, neck and décolletage, with upwards circular movements to help it absorb. Can be used morning and night.
Our Coenzyme Q10 Anti-Ageing Serum has been designed with aromatherapy principles in mind, so that applying it becomes a sensory ritual. The essential oils included in the formulation enhance its relaxing, woody fragrances when applied to the skin. The daily facial routine becomes the moment of calm and self-care we all need, the definitive beauty ritual.
Who is Coenzyme Q10 Serum designed for?
Although Coenzyme Q10 Serum can be used on all types of skin, thanks to its hydrating and regenerating components, it is especially recommended for:
- People noticing their first fine lines and who want to delay the appearance of wrinkles.
- People seeking a regenerating and revitalising boost for their skin.
- People with visible signs of ageing who want to reduce these.
- People with sensitive and/or irritable skin seeking organic skin care products.
- People with mature skin, and/or skin damaged by photoaging, pollution and other external factors.
Coenzyme Q10 Serum quality guarantee
Hévéa carefully monitors each stage of its products’ manufacturing process. Selecting the raw materials, choosing the best producers and carrying out monitoring tests are all important stages in ensuring top quality formulations. Our goal is to give you the best nature can offer, in the ingredients and fragrances used and in the finished product. Hévéa’s environmental philosophy is reflected in every decision we make, and visible in every finished product.
Our Q10 facial serum is manufactured by Laboratoire Hévéa, the natural cosmetics specialists, guaranteeing the highest quality and environmental protection through its Bureau Veritas, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 22716 certifications.
Can it be combined with other cosmetics and/or food supplements?
Coenzyme Q10 anti-ageing serum can be exceptionally effective when combined with Anastore’s Anaskin, since its high vitamin C content gives it an antioxidant potency that is very beneficial for the skin and for reducing the signs of ageing.
It can also be combined with Anastore’s Hyaluronic acid, a product obtained from natural fermentation with a minimum guaranteed purity of 90%, helping to maintain young, radiant skin.5
- ¿Coenzyme Q10?. Mayo clinic.2020.
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012. Establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
- Effects of Pomegranate on Wound Repair and Regeneration. Mohammad Bahadoram , Shakiba Hassanzadeh , Sara Bahadoram , Karim Mowla. IJPSR (2016), Vol. 7, Issue 2.
- Antioxidant and Antimicrobial Properties of Helichrysum italicum (Roth) G. Don Hydrosol. Katja Bezek, Katja Kramberger and Darja Barlič-Maganja. Antibiotics 2022, 11(8), 1017.
- Michel Faucon. Traité d'aromathérapie scientifique et médicale. Éditions Sang de la Terre. 2012.
- Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging. Eleni Papakonstantinou, Michael Roth and George Karakiulakis.
Use: Coenzyme Q10 Serum
Apply a few drops to cleansed skin on the face, neck and neckline day and/or night. Massage with upward and circular movements for a more toned and radiant skin.
The color and smell of a vegetable oil can vary depending on the vintage and the country of origin.
Close properly after use. Store in the refrigerator. Keep dry and away from light.
Questions: Coenzyme Q10 Serum
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.