Hyaluronic acid serum
Ultra-hydrating and firming serum
Optimised with Essential Oils, Aloe Vera and Rose Water
Buy Hyaluronic acid serum
Expiration date (End Of): 04/2025 | Ref. HH25
68,00 € (68,00 €)
Ingredients: Hyaluronic acid serum
Fresh juice of Aloe Vera Bio from Andalusia, Rose water from Damas Bio, Hyaluronic Acid, extract of Bio Granada, essential oils of Rosewood and Geranium Bourbon Bio.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin*, Punica Granatum Extract*, Aniba Rosaeodora Wood Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Linalool**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Citral**.
* Ingredients from organic farming
** Natural constituent of essential oils
Description: Hyaluronic acid serum
What is Hyaluronic Acid Serum and what is it for?
Hévéa’s ultra-hydrating, anti-ageing Hyaluronic Acid Serum has been developed as an intensive skin restorer. It is a formula offering intense hydration, thanks to the combination of 1.5% concentrated hyaluronic acid with fresh aloe vera juice and fresh rose water, which help to improve the elasticity and luminosity of the skin1. In addition, it has been enhanced with pomegranate extract and organic geranium and rosewood essential oils.
1.5% concentrated hyaluronic acid provides deep moisture thanks to its low molecular weight, making it able to penetrate the deeper layers of the skin. These types of molecule get inside the dermis, providing the following benefits:
- Ultra-hydration: hyaluronic acid molecules are able to retain large quantities of water, enhancing skin elasticity and texture2.
- Anti-ageing effect: stimulates cell regeneration thanks to its antioxidant active ingredients, improving skin’s appearance and protecting3 against free radicals and other damage caused by external agents.
- Combats lines: reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines by smoothing from the inside and producing a plumping effect. Skin looks firmer and smoother3.
What are the benefits of Hévéa’s hyaluronic acid serum?
The passage of time, pollution, stress and other external factors can significantly damage and worsen skin condition. That’s why we’ve created the best facial serum with the benefits of hyaluronic acid, optimised with other natural and organic components that provide enriching properties and make it a 100% hydrating and anti-ageing treatment. The powerful properties of hyaluronic acid have been combined with the following compounds:
- FRESH ALOE VERA JUICE: With moisturising, repairing and soothing properties. Deep hydration that promotes skin elasticity and flexibility as well as having a healing effect4.
- FRESH ROSE WATER: Powerful antioxidant with moisturizing and astringent properties5.
- POMEGRANATE EXTRACT: Extract rich in polyphenols, gives the skin great antioxidant and healing power6.
- ROSEWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL: Promotes even skin tone and reduces the appearance of skin imperfections. It has tonic and astringent properties, plus a relaxing fragrance.7.
- GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL: Helps to balance and regenerate skin by delaying the signs of ageing. Astringent, tonic and healing properties and a subtle floral fragrance5.
How to apply Hyaluronic Acid serum?
We recommend applying a few drops to clean, dry skin. To optimise its effects, we recommend applying it with light circular movements using fingertips to the face, neck and neckline, concentrating on wrinkles and fine lines. Can be used morning and night.
Our ultra-hydrating serum has been designed with aromatherapy principles in mind, so that applying it becomes a sensory ritual. At Hévéa, our priority is to ensure that products are not just effective, but also instil harmony and serenity. That is why the essential oils included in this serum have a floral and relaxing fragrance to make your beauty routine a holistic experience.
Who is the Hyaluronic Acid Serum designed for?
Buying this facial serum with hyaluronic acid, specifically formulated to promote hydration and reduce the signs of ageing, offers multiple benefits. Its properties make it an excellent choice for:
- People seeking to prevent loss of skin firmness.
- People with the first visible signs of ageing and who want to reduce them.
- People with dehydrated and dull skin who want to improve its appearance.
- People with reduced skin elasticity looking for a more toned and moist appearance.
- People with mature skin, and/or skin damaged by photoaging, pollution and other external factors.
Hyaluronic acid serum quality guarantee
Hévéa carefully monitors each stage of its products’ manufacturing process. Selecting the raw materials, choosing the best producers and carrying out monitoring tests are all important stages in ensuring top quality formulations. Our goal is to give you the best nature can offer, in the ingredients and fragrances used and in the finished product. Hévéa’s environmental philosophy is reflected in every decision we make, and visible in every finished product.
Our hyaluronic acid facial serum is manufactured by Laboratoire Hévéa, the natural cosmetics specialists, guaranteeing the highest quality and environmental protection through their certifications: Bureau Veritas, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 22716.
Can it be combined with other food supplements?
Our Hyaluronic Acid Serum can be combined with Anastore’s Organic Acerola which, thanks to its high vitamin C content, contributes to the normal formation of collagen for skin functioning8.
Similarly, applying this anti-ageing serum together with taking Anastore’s Ubiquinol Coenzyme Q10 also helps to prevent premature ageing and has been obtained from natural fermentation.
- Rosa Damascene Mill. (Rose): A versatile herb in cosmetology. Yasmeen Ahmed, S.Shakir Jamil, Ayshah Hashimi, Mantasha Binth Siraj, Umar Jahangir. Tang Humanitas medicine. 2019, volume 9, issue 4, e2.
- Hyaluronic Acid, a Promising Skin Rejuvenating Biomedicine: A Review of Recent Updates and Pre-clinical and Clinical Investigations on Cosmetic and Nutricosmetic Effects. Nur Liyana Roswandi, Waqas Muhammad, Haroon Habib. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. 2018.
- Hyaluronan degradation under free-radical oxidation stress: action and healing. Walter W. Focke, PhD and Hans - Joachim Radusch, PhD. 2016. Ed. Apple Academic Press.
- The Effect of Aloe Vera Clinical Trials on Prevention and Healing of Skin Wound: A Systematic Review. Hekmatpou D, Mehrabi F, Rahzani K, Aminiyan A. Iran J Med Sci. 2019 Jan;44(1):1-9.
- Michel Faucon. Traité aromathérapie scientifique et médicale. Éditions Sang de la Terre. 2012.
- Effects of Pomegranate on Wound Repair and Regeneration. Mohammad Bahadoram, Shakiba Hassanzadeh, Sara Bahadoram, Karim Mowla. IJPSR (2016), Vol. 7, Issue 2.
- https://www.researchgate.net/publication/26275278_Rosewood_oil_induces_sedation_and_inhibits_compound_action_potential_in_rodents. Reinaldo Nóbreda Almeida, Demétrius Antonio Machado Araújo, Juan Carlos Ramos Goncalves. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 124 (3): 440-3.
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
Use: Hyaluronic acid serum
Apply a few drops to clean, dry skin on the face, neck and neckline, day and/or night, using circular movements and dabbing gently with the fingertips, paying particular attention to marked wrinkles.
The color and smell of a vegetable oil can vary depending on the vintage and the country of origin.
Close properly after use. Store in the refrigerator. Keep dry and away from light.
Questions: Hyaluronic acid serum
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.