B-group vitamins, Hawthorn, Garlic, Grape, Nattokinase and Coenzyme Q10
With thiamin, which contributes to the normal function of the heart6 and garlic, which contributes to vascular health4
Buy Cardiovascular Formula
Expiration date (End Of): 11/2023 | Ref. PZ32
24,00 € (24,00 €)
Ingredients: Cardiovascular Formula
Ingredients in 2 capsules: 200 mg brewer's yeast with standardised B-group vitamin content (Lalmin® B200*) [inactive Saccharomyces cerevisiae, nicotinamide (16 mg niacin (100% NRVs**)), calcium D-pantothenate (6 mg pantothenic acid (100% NRVs)), riboflavin (1.4 mg vitamin B2 (100% NRVs)), pyridoxine hydrochloride (1.4 mg vitamin B6 (100% NRVs)), thiamine hydrochloride (1.1 mg vitamin B1 (100% NRVs)), pteroylmonoglutamic acid (200 µg folic acid (100% NRVs)), D-biotin (50 µg biotin (100% NRVs)), cyanocobalamin (2.5 µg vitamin B12 (100% NRVs))], 100 mg dry extract of hawthorn flower and leaves (Crataegus monogyna Jacq. and Crataegus laevigata (Poir.) DC.) standardised to contain 8% proanthocyanidins (PACs) (i.e. 8 mg) and 1.8% flavonoids (i.e. 1.8 mg), 100 mg dry extract of odourless garlic bulb (Allium sativum L.) standardised to contain 6% alliin (i.e. 6 mg) and 3% allicin (i.e. 3 mg), 100 mg fermented soybean extract (Glycine max. L) (NSK-SD®***), 100 mg dry extract of grape seeds (Vitis vinifera L.) standardised to contain 95% oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC) (i.e. 95 mg), 40 mg coenzyme Q10.
*Lalmin® B200 is a registered trademark of Lallemand Inc.
**NRVs: Nutrient Reference Values.
***NSK-SD is a registered trademark of Japan Bio Science Laboratory Co., Ltd.
Rice starch (Oryza sativa L.). Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
Contains soy. Does not contain GMOs.
Description: Cardiovascular Formula
Thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart.
Folates and vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism.
Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation.
Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells.
Folate contributes to normal blood formation.
Riboflavin contributes to the normal metabolism of iron.
Thiamine, biotin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin and vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Pantothenic acid, folates, riboflavin and vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
A range of factors can affect how the cardiovascular system functions, including excessive stress, improper diet or a sedentary lifestyle. That’s why it’s important for us to focus on our cardiovascular health by maintaining good eating habits and a healthy lifestyle.
What is Cardiovascular Formula and what does it offer?
Cardiovascular Formula is a product available in 100% natural origin capsules. It contains a combination of plant extracts and selected fermentation products with the following objectives:
- Hawthorn extract, which supports heart functions1, as it increases oxygen inflow1 and improves peripheral blood circulation1. It also supports circulation, relaxation and calm2 and it helps to decrease tenseness3, restlessness3 and irritability3. This is why Cardiovascular Formula includes 100 mg extract of hawthorn flower and leaves (Crataegus monogyna Jacq. and Crataegus laevigata (Poir.) DC.), standardised to contain 8% proanthocyanidins (PACs) and 1.8% flavonoids.
- Garlic, which maintains heart health4.Cardiovascular Formula contains 100 mg extract of odourless garlic bulb (Allium sativum L.) standardised to contain 6% alliin and 3% allicin, two of science’s most widely researched compounds. Garlic is used for the good circulation of blood in microvessels5, meaning it contributes to vascular health4, because it maintains of normal cholesterol levels4 and helps to maintain normal blood lipid levels4.
- B-group vitamins from naturally fermentation brewer’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae). These vitamins include thiamine, which contributes to the normal function of the heart6, folates, which contribute to normal blood formation6, vitamins B6 and B12, which contribute to normal red blood cell formation6, and riboflavin, which contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells6. Folates and vitamins B6 and B12 also contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism6, a molecule that must be metabolised properly because in excessive quantities it could damage the inside of blood vessels7. 200 mg of brewer’s yeast with standardised B-group vitamin (Lalmin® B200) content is added to Cardiovascular Formula, providing 100% of the recommended NRVs* of each vitamin.
- Grape, which contributes to a healthy blood pressure8. It is also a source of antioxidants9, which help protect tissues and cells from oxidation9. This is why Cardiovascular Formula includes 100 mg dry extract of grape seeds (Vitis vinifera L.) standardised to contain 95% oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC).
- Nattokinase, a fibrinolytic and thrombolytic enzyme10 obtained through natural fermentation of soya beans. Nattokinase is found in nattō, a typical Japanese food made from soya beans fermented with the Bacillus subtilis var. natto10 bacterium. Anastore has selected NSK-SD®, the market’s only nattokinase authorised by the European Union for its safety and quality. Cardiovascular Formula contains 100 mg extract of fermented soya bean (Glycine max (L.) Merr.), which provides a nattokinase activity of 2.000 FU** per dose.
- Coenzyme Q10, ubiquinone or ubidecarenone from natural fermentation and with maximum purity. Coenzyme Q10 is an essential compound distributed in multiple organs, mainly the heart, and is involved in several biological processes11. Cardiovascular Formula provides 40 mg of coenzyme Q10 in ubiquinone (ubidecarenone) form, offering a form of coenzyme Q10 with the same structure as that found in the human body.
Taken daily in two capsules, Cardiovascular Formula is the ideal choice because it supports normal heart function, thanks to its thiamine content, which together with its botanical extracts and carefully selected fermented ingredients, makes Cardiovascular Formula an exceptionally high-quality product.
*NRVs: Nutrient Reference Values.
**FU: Fibrin degradation Unit.
- Extracted from the European Commission compilation list, under EFSA evaluation (ID 2789).
- Extracted from the European Commission compilation list, under EFSA evaluation (ID 3747)
- Extracted from the European Commission compilation list, under EFSA evaluation (ID 2250).
- Extracted from the European Commission compilation list, under EFSA evaluation (ID 1992).
- Extracted from the European Commission compilation list, under EFSA evaluation (ID 2208).
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
- Homocysteine. L J Langman, D E Cole. Crit Rev Clin Lab Sci 1999 Aug;36(4):365-406.
- Extracted from the European Commission compilation list, under EFSA evaluation (ID 2159).
- Extracted from the European Commission compilation list, under EFSA evaluation (ID 2156).
- COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING DECISION (EU) 2017/115 of 20 January 2017 authorising the placing on the market of fermented soybean extract as a novel food ingredient under Regulation (EC) No 258/97 of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Coenzyme Q10 in Cardiovascular and Metabolic Diseases: Current State of the Problem. Vladlena I. Zozina, Serghei Covantev, Olga A Goroshko, Liudmila M Krasnykh and Vladimir G. Kukes. Current Cardiology Reviews 2018 Aug; 14(3): 164-174.
Use: Cardiovascular Formula
2 capsules per day divided into two doses with half a glass of water, at mealtimes.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist in case of simultaneous use of anticoagulants. Persons taking medication should only consume the product under medical supervision. Do not use in children, adolescents or if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Cardiovascular Formula
PRODUCT NAMECardiovascular Formula
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory (GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry).
The active ingredient content is guaranteed through regular analyses.
Certificate issue date: 2022/02/25
Questions: Cardiovascular Formula
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.