Protein Isolate 1.5 Kg
Very high concentration of natural proteins
3 + 1 free
Description: Protein Isolate 1.5 Kg
Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass.
Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass.
Protein contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
Developed by a team of elite athletes and nutritionists, our ISOLATE whey protein isolate is aimed at athletes and physically active people who want to increase their muscle mass, through its high level of purity and quality.
Whey protein isolate is rich in branched-chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine. Supplementation of these amino acids promotes protein synthesis in muscle and helps to prevent muscle damage associated with intense, prolonged exercise.
Our ISOLATE also contains cocoa with standardised catechin content, molecules with antioxidant properties that improve recovery and have a flavoursome, pleasant taste, without the need to add artificial colours or flavours, thanks to its fat-free cocoa content and stevia, a natural sweetener.
The combination of whey protein isolate and cocoa provides the protein and energy needed to increase muscle mass and improve recovery after exercise.
Protein Isolate 1.5 Kg: Detailed information
Protein consumption increases muscle protein synthesis and supplies energy during exercise. It also provides amino acids for muscle building and precursors for the synthesis of hormones and other important compounds for exercise (1).
Our ISOLATE contains whey protein isolate from the milk of cows bred in the European Union, fat-free cocoa, cocoa extract standardised to contain catechins with high antioxidant potency and stevia, a natural sweetener that offers a pleasant taste without adding calories. This protein shake is designed for athletes who want to increase their muscle mass, build strength and improve recovery after exercise.
Whey protein isolate is obtained by filtering the components of whey protein, to produce a product with greater highly bioavailable protein purity and with less lactose. Whey protein isolate is rich in branched-chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine (2). These amino acids promote protein synthesis in muscle, reduce oxidation of proteins and have antioxidant effects.
It has been found that consuming leucine together with other amino acids or proteins promotes increased muscle mass and resistance, more so than consuming leucine alone, suggesting that the efficacy of leucine depends on the presence of other amino acids (3). It has also been discovered that ingesting whey protein immediately before or after exercise increases protein synthesis rates (4).
Along with whey protein, our ISOLATE contains fat-free cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.), which naturally provides a delicious taste without the need to add colorants or flavourings, and catechin-rich cocoa extract. These molecules are a type of flavonoid that have heart-healthy and antioxidant properties (5). An increase in “good” cholesterol (HDL) has been observed, as well as a reduction in blood pressure associated with consuming flavonoid-rich cocoa (6).
Finally, consuming cocoa protein shakes is associated with improved recovery after exercise. A study on the efficacy of these shakes in reducing muscle damage after exercise found that muscle soreness was reduced in individuals who had consumed the shake after physical exercise (7).
1. Guía práctica de nutrición deportiva (Sports nutrition handbook). Jeukendrup (2011) Ediciones Tutor, SA:
2. Whey protein ingestion activates mTOR-dependent signalling after resistance exercise in young men: a double-blinded randomized controlled trial. Farnfield et al. (2009) Nutrients 1: 263-275.
3. The effects of 8 weeks of whey or rice protein supplementation on body composition and exercise performance. Joy et al. (2013) Nutrition J 12:86.
4. Stimulation of net muscle protein synthesis by whey protein ingestion before and after exercise. Tipton et al. (2007) Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 292(1):E71-6.
5. Identification of phenolic compounds in polyphenols-rich extract of Malaysian cocoa powder using the HPLC-UV-ESI-MS/MS and probing their antioxidant properties. Ali et al. (2015) J Food Sci Technol 52(4): 2103-11.
6. Effects of bioactive constituents in functional cocoa products on cardiovascular health in humans. Sarriá et al. (2015) Food Chem 174: 214-8.
7. Cocoa-based protein and carbohydrate drink decreases perceived soreness after exhaustive aerobic exercise: a pragmatic preliminary analysis. McBrier et al. (2010) J Strength Cond Res. 24(8): 2203-10.
Ingredients: Protein Isolate 1.5 Kg Consulting batch information
Whey protein isolate (90%), fat-free cocoa powder (Theobroma cacao L.) (7%), dry extract of cocoa seeds (Theobroma cacao L.) "Cocoapure®" (standardised to contain 12% catechins) (1,07 %).
Thickener (E412): guar gum obtained from Cyamopsis seeds, sweetener (E960): stevia plant-derived steviol glycosides (Stevia Rebaudiana Bertoni).
Contains milk derivatives including lactose. May contain traces of soya been and gluten. Does not contain GMOs.
PROTEIN ISOLATE 1.5 KG: NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
* 1 spoon
Use: Protein Isolate 1.5 Kg Consulting batch information
Mix 25 g of powder (1 spoon) with 250 ml of water. Use a mixer to prepare, then leave to stand for a few minutes.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.