last Update: 21/05/2019
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded from your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user and/or their device. In addition, depending on the information they contain and how the device is used, cookies can be used to recognise the user.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies used by us or by third parties. They allow us to quantify the number of users, to measure performance and carry out statistical analyses of how users use our service. Browsing habits on our website are analysed in order to enhance user experience.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website, meaning none are saved on your hard drive. Information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the website. This enables us to provide a better experience, to improve our content and make the site easier to use.
- Persistent cookies: These are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time the user visits the site. A persistent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate purchase and registration services.
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for the browsing and the correct functioning of our website. They make it possible to observe traffic and the communication of data, access parts with restricted access, complete the order purchase process, use security features, and store content in order to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Customisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with pre-defined preferences based on a set of criteria, such as language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration through which the service is accessed, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used for the most efficient management of advertising spaces on our website.
- Geo-location cookies These cookies are used to establish which country you are using the website or service from.
The following is a breakdown of the cookies used on this website:
Please note: ‘Proprietary’ cookies are used only by the owner of this website, while ‘Third party’ cookies are used by the service provider stated in the above table.
3. How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device by configuring your device’s browser settings:
3.1 Google Chrome
3.2 Mozilla Firefox
3.6. Other browsers: Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
4. Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on
If you want to reject analytical cookies from Google Analytics in all browsers, to prevent any information about you being sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function via this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.