Astragaloside IV and Astragalus Cycloastragenol
Antioxidant, immune system booster and powerful adaptogen
The anti-ageing innovation
Buy Astragaloside IV and Astragalus Cycloastragenol
Expiration date (End Of): 11/2025 | Ref. AG04
57,00 € (57,00 €)
Ingredients: Astragaloside IV and Astragalus Cycloastragenol
†N/A: Not applicable
Rice starch (Oryza sativa L.). Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
Description: Astragaloside IV and Astragalus Cycloastragenol
What is Astragalus?
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus Moench) is a perennial shrub that can grow up to 50 cm tall1.
It is an adaptogenic plant2 native to northern China, Mongolia and Sichuan province2. Huang qi is its Chinese nameand it is considered an energizing tonic2 that has been widely used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years2.
Its roots contain saponosides and polysaccharides, generically known as astragalosides. These are the active components that give it its antioxidant properties3.
Isoflavones and sterols4, 5 have also been identified in the root of this plant, offering a range of beneficial effects, including for menopause6 and the circulatory system7.
What are Astragaloside IV and Astragalus Cycloastragenol used for?
Aids natural defenses8, 9
Astragaloside IV and Cycloastragenol are saponins obtained from astragalus root. Astragaloside IV is the main active component of that plant5.
Both active compounds have been widely studied, to evaluate their application in multiple areas10-14. However, this Asian root is best known and most used for its ability to combat the signs of ageing10-12.
One factor most intensively involved in ageing processes is reduced activity of the enzyme known as telomerase. Cycloastragenol has the ability to stimulate this enzyme and increase the quantity of telomeres, and this is directly linked to protecting cells3 from the damage caused by the ageing process13.
As a result, Astragaloside IV and Cycloastragenol have been found to have positive impacts on the effects of ageing:
- They activate telomerase11, 12, preventing the premature shortening of telomeres. This reduces cellular ageing and its negative effects on the body.
- They protect cells from attacks by free radicals, stimulating the body’s defences and inhibiting harmful compounds.
- They reduce the impact of UV rays14, helping to maintain a radiant and youthful appearance.
Benefits of Astragalus
Powerful antioxidant with anti-ageing effect15
The high active compound content of the product we have developed at Anastore – 25% Astragaloside IV and 10% Cycloastragenol – enhances the many benefits of astragalus root:
- Anti-ageing effect: protects skin and tissue from the oxidative damage caused by UV rays, free radicals and other external aggressors. Intense antioxidant and anti-ageing effect15.
- Immune system: helps strengthen the immune system and the body’s natural defences, thanks to its antioxidant properties3.
- Menstruation and menopause: eases problems associated with the premenstrual cycle and alleviates the symptoms of menopause. It also helps to maintain joint suppleness and mobility6.
- Adaptogen: a tonic that contributes to the body’s overall wellbeing3. Promotes mental and physical endurance in demanding situations.
- Kidney function: helps flush out excess fluids, preventing the skin problems these can cause. Also supports normal bladder and urinary system function16.
- Reproductive health: stimulates sperm mobility17.
- Cardiovascular: helps maintain a healthy microvascular system7, 18.
- Glucose: balances blood sugar levels19.
Who is Astragaloside IV and Cycloastragenol from Astragalus designed for?
Astragaloside IV and Astragalus Cycloastragenol has been developed for people looking for a dietary supplement that contains a high level of active components obtained from Astragalus root. This is a high-quality product with strong antioxidant potency that, in addition to helping the immune system, has a powerful anti-ageing effect.
This latter property makes it the perfect supplement for combating and/or delaying the effects of ageing at any age.
Its additional benefits also make it a complete dietary supplement that is highly prized for its multiple applications.
How to take Anastore’s Astragaloside IV and Cycloastragenol
Anastore’s Astragaloside IV and Cycloastragenol comes in convenient plant-based capsules suitable for vegans and vegetarians. We recommend taking just one capsule per day with half a glass of water at mealtimes. Boost your natural defences as you start your day with this ideal supplement for supporting telomerases and delaying the signs of ageing15.
Quality guarantee for Astragaloside IV and Cycloastragenol
Anastore has selected the best GMO-free raw materials for its Astragaloside IV and Cycloastragenol.
Extracts of astragalus root with high astragaloside IV (25%) and cycloastragenol (10%) content were chosen when developing this product. The result is a high-quality product containing the best ingredients on the market.
Anastore’s commitment to quality management and environmental management is confirmed by the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certificates awarded to our company.
Can Astragaloside IV and Astragalus Cycloastragenol be combined with other dietary supplements?
Astragaloside IV and Astragalus Cycloastragenol can be combined with Anastore’s Hyaluronic acid as a powerful anti-ageing duo. This latter compound has a minimum guaranteed purity of 99% and has been obtained through natural fermentation.
It can also be combined with the extraordinary Anaskin, which contains Vitamin C from Acerola. Anaskin contributes to normal collagen formation, for the normal functioning of the skin20, while also protecting cells from oxidative damage20.
- Diccionario de plantas medicinales. Cebrián J. Integral. Ed. 2012.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3255).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3736).
- Gran diccionario de las Plantas medicinales descripción y aplicaciones. Berdonces JL. Oceano ambar. Ed. 2009.
- Fitoterapia. Vademécum de prescripción. Vanaclocha and Cañigueral. Elsevier. 2003.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3259).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3254).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3735).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3968).
- Discovery of potent telomerase activators: Unfolding new therapeutic and anti-aging perspectives. Tsoukalas D, Fragkiadaki P, Docea AO, Alegakis AK, Sarandi E, Thanasoula M, Spandidos DA, Tsatsakis A, Razgonova MP, Calina D. Mol Med Rep. 2019 Oct;20(4):3701-3708.
- Telomerase activators from 20(27)-octanor-cycloastragenol via biotransformation by the fungal endophytes. Duman S, Ekiz G, Yılmaz S, Yusufoglu H, Ballar Kırmızıbayrak P, Bedir E. Bioorg Chem. 2021 Apr;109:104708.
- The role of cycloastragenol at the intersection of NRF2/ARE, telomerase, and proteasome activity. Yilmaz S, Bedir E, Ballar Kirmizibayrak P. Free Radic Biol Med. 2022 Aug 1;188:105-116.
- A comprehensive review of cycloastragenol: Biological activity, mechanism of action and structural modifications. MengtingHe,WangaHaojieChe, HuifangWang, KanYang, GuimingZhangJ ingchunYaoJ inxinWang. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry Reports. Volume 5, August 2022.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3256).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3261).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation. (ID 3263).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3262).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3260).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3258).
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012. establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
Use: Astragaloside IV and Astragalus Cycloastragenol
1 capsule per day with half a glass of water at mealtime.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Astragaloside IV and Astragalus Cycloastragenol
PRODUCT NAMEAstragaloside IV and Astragalus Cycloastragenol
BOTANICAL NAMEAstragalus membranaceus Moench
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory. GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines in force in the European pharmaceutical industry.
The active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests.
Certificate issue date: 2023/11/29
Questions: Astragaloside IV and Astragalus Cycloastragenol
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.