Organic Winter savory Essential oil
A very versatile oil
Buy Organic Winter savory Essential oil
Expiration date (End Of): 06/2024 | Ref. 0035717
9,80 € (12,25 €) Save 2,45 € until 26/03/2023
Buy Organic Winter savory Essential oil
10ml - Glass bottle anti-UV with dosing dropper
This product allows you to accumulate 9 loyalty points. = 0,54€.
Ingredients: Organic Winter savory Essential oil
Carvacrol, p-cymene, Gamma-terpinene.
Smell : Dry and lightly camphorous, recalling the herbs of Provence (thyme, rosemary).
Satureja Montana Oil*
* ingredients produced by Organic Farming
Description: Organic Winter savory Essential oil
Mountain satureja essential oil is a very powerful anti-infective, especially for intestinal and genital-urinary infections and recurrent infections such as: tonsillitis, tuberculosis, parasitic diseases, infectious colitis, diarrhoea, oral mycosis and skin infections.
It has a very physical and powerful action. It stimulates and reinforces immunity and is suitable for treating weakness and nervous fatigue. It is one of the most tonic-giving plants. It is often said that it promises a long life to those who take it regularly.
Use: Organic Winter savory Essential oil
• Main uses of Essential Oils: medical treatment (oral, transcutaneous, cutaneous, pulmonary application), therapeutic massage, cosmetic skin and hair care, balneotherapy, perfumes and cosmetics and gastronomy.
• Essential Oils are highly concentrated vegetable extracts. For all methods of adsorption and in particular oral application, use the appropriate excipients.
• Essential Oils are not water-soluble: do not use water as an excipient, use vegetable oils, a cleansing base (shampoo, shower gel), alcohol or a neutral cream base.
• For oral application: dilute Essential Oil in a vegetable oil, honey or sugar (sugar cane syrup)
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Never pour pure Essential Oils into water, if used in this way they may cause skin irritation.
• Not suitable for children under the age of 3.
• Some Essential Oils may be dangerous for pregnant and breast-feeding women. Avoid self-medication. Seek advice from your aromatherapy doctor.
• Special attention should always be given to patients with a known allergy; a certain number of potentially allergenic molecules may be present in Essential Oils (cinnemaldehyde, citral, citronella oil, eugenol, geraniol, d-limonene, linalol, coumarin etc.).
• Some Essential Oils irritate the skin and mucous membranes; bear in mind the aggressiveness of phenols and aldehydes to the skin and mucous membranes. Select suitable excipients and appropriate concentrations.
• A skin test is recommended prior to use for checking tolerance of Essential Oils (apply to inside of the wrist).
• If oils are splashed into the eyes, wipe the affected eye immediately with a cotton wool pad soaked in pure vegetable oil or place a few drops of pure vegetable oil into the eye.
• Never apply pure Essential Oils to the anogenital region, aural or nasal passages or administer intravenously.
• In the event of accidental swallowing ingest vegetable oil (1 to 3 tablespoons), do not induce vomiting. Never drink water.
• All citrus essential oils are photosensitive. Do not expose yourself to the sun within 12 hours of application or ingestion.
• Peppermint essential oil should never be applied over an extensive cutaneous area (freezing reaction).
• Medical supervision is essential for all pathologies with a lengthy duration and for the elderly since it is advisable to check the absence of an interaction between Essential Oils and on-going treatments.
In the event of the accidental ingestion of a large quantity of Essential Oil contact your nearest anti-poisons centre.
Keep out of light and away from heat.
Questions: Organic Winter savory Essential oil
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.