- Food supplements
- Titled extracts
- Organic Ashwagandha
KSM-66® Ashwagandha root extract with 5% withanolides
The powerful adaptogen4 known as ‘Indian Ginseng’
Buy Organic Ashwagandha
Expand to see more products on offer
Expiration date (End Of): 11/2024 | Ref. NA15
16,80 € (21,00 €) Save 4,20 € until 26/03/2023
Buy Organic Ashwagandha
505 mg / 60 capsules
This product allows you to accumulate 16 loyalty points. = 0,96€.
Ingredients: Organic Ashwagandha
†N/A: Not applicable
**From organic farming.
Vegetable-based capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
This product does not contain allergens (in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011) nor genetically modified organisms.
Description: Organic Ashwagandha
What is Ashwagandha and what are its benefits?
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera L. Dunal) known as ‘Indian Ginseng’ or ‘Winter cherry’ is an herbaceous plant that grows straight, usually to around 30 to 60 cm in height, although it can sometimes grows as tall as 2 m1. It is native to India and its name comes from the Sanskrit word ‘ashva’, meaning ‘horse’, and ‘gandha’, which translates as ‘aromatic herb’, because of its distinctive smell2. It has traditionally been used in India and in parts of North Africa since ancient times because of its revitalising3 and adaptogenic properties4.
Revitalising3 and adaptogenic4 properties
It is a tomentose plant, meaning that it is covered with a dense layer of tangled, short greyish-blond hairs. The grey or yellow flowers blossom in groups of 4 to 6 and have orangey-red matt lobed corollas, surrounded by a fine casing1. Ashwagandha root is remarkable for its number of active components, although its leaves, fresh berries and seeds can also be used.
In conclusion, it is an incredible plant that has been used for thousands of years by different cultures and is frequently used in Ayurvedic tradition1.
Benefits of Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha has relieves stress and mental and physical exhaustion3
Ashwagandha is an ancient herb well known for the impressive adaptogenic properties4 it gets from phytosterols, one of its components – the reason why it is classified in this versatile category. Its many benefits include:
- Anti-ageing effect 5
- Helps maintain healthy skin6
- Powerful antioxidant7
- Adaptogenic properties4
- Preserves physical and mental capacity when tired8
- Aids concentration and focus8
- Supports optimum relaxation9
- Improves the body’s resistance to stress10
- Maintains energy3
- Helps keep your respiratory system healthy11
- Boosts male sexual function and sperm quality12
- Beneficial effect on the heart and cardiovascular system13
It is an ideal plant for supporting emotional balance and overall wellbeing9. The results of most studies point to this plant’s potential for relieving stress and physical and mental exhaustion9. Its high alkaloid content also makes it a natural relaxant9.
Why buy ashwagandha with pepper?
With organic black pepper to enhance absorption14
Ashwagandha root by PLANTAE® has been enriched with organic black pepper (Piper nigrum L.) standardised to contain 95% piperine.
This synergy of active components gives it high bioavailability – in other words, it is rapidly absorbed by the body, producing better and faster results14.
The properties of this adaptogenic plant and lack of side effects from Ashwagandha root make it an ideal food supplement over other stimulants that can interfere with sleep or create dependency.
Quality guarantee for Organic Ashwagandha with pepper by PLANTAE®
KSM-66® the most concentrated ashwagandha root extract
Organic KSM-66® Ashwagandha by PLANTAE® has been developed with carefully selected ingredients.
We chose KSM-66® ashwagandha because it is a registered trademark raw material of the highest quality. It is an organic dry extract from the root of the plant and has a minimum withanolide content of 5%. This makes it the most valued extract on the market tested with HPLC. The KSM-66® compound is also certified BSCG drug-free, something sought after by athletes.
Its high concentration and bioavailability make it an extremely effective food supplement. A unique extraction process is used in its ‘green chemistry’ production, in which no alcohol or synthetic solvents are used15.
This enables the manufacturer of KSM-66® to deliver a product grown in India that contains only organic Ashwagandha root, with no leaves added to the formula16, because only the roots have so far been found to offer the plant’s adaptogenic benefits4.
How to take Organic Ashwagandha
Organic KSM-66® Ashwagandha by PLANTAE® is available in convenient plant-based capsules containing a dose of 1g per day of KSM-66® ashwagandha – dry extract of organic ‘Indian ginseng’.
We recommend taking 2 capsules per day with half a glass of water, two hours before bedtime. To optimise its properties, we recommend taking the supplement for at least 8 weeks.
Organic Ashwagandha in capsules is vegan and vegetarian friendly and has been developed according to the PLANTAE® philosophy of creating natural and efficient supplements that are suitable for all consumers.
Related food supplements
Organic KSM-66® Ashwagandha with pepper by PLANTAE® can be combined with Lemon balm and Valerian thus uniting its properties to alleviate sleep problems17-18.
Another supplement that can be combined with this dry root extract is Echinacea purpura & angustifolia. When taken together, as well as helping maintain respiratory system health12, they help support the immune system19. It can also be combined with Organic Eucalyptus essential oil, well known for its respiratory health uses20.
If you’re looking to boost energy and vitality3, we recommend combining it with Organic Black Maca, a high-quality product from the Andes.
- 120 plantes médicinales. Composition, mode d'action et intérêt thérapeutique. Max Rombi, Dominique Robert. 2007 Alpen edition.
- Relevance of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extracts for good health and stamina: A review of recent advancements. Amit Kumar, Amit Dadheech, Kinjal Mondal, Mukesh Kumar Yadav. JPHYTO 2022; 11 (3): 217-220
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 4195).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3251).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 4197).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 4199).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 4507).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 3657).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2183).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 4194).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 4196).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 4198).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2503).
- Spice Plants and Bioavailability of Nutrients. Monica Butnariu. Journal of Bioequivalence & Bioavailability. 2018, 10:2.
- Research on KSM-66 Ashwagandha.
- The highest concentration, highly bioavailable, full spectrum root extract
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 4222).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 2085).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 4257).
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation (ID 4262).
Use: Organic Ashwagandha
2 capsules per day with half a glass of water, two hours before bedtime.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are undergoing medical treatment, seek your therapist's advice. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of young children.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Quality: Organic Ashwagandha
PRODUCT NAMEOrganic Ashwagandha
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER30 servings
FABRICATION AND GUARANTEE:
This food supplement is manufactured by a GMP-compliant laboratory (GMPs are the good manufacturing practice guidelines for the European pharmaceutical industry).
The active principle content is guaranteed through regular tests.
Organic products at Anastore are produced in accordance with Council Regulation (EU) No 2018/848 of 30 May 2018 and its subsequent amendments on organic production and the labelling of organic products, with the aim of ensuring consumer confidence and protecting consumer interests.
Certificate issue date: 2022/12/12
Questions: Organic Ashwagandha
Would you like more information about our product?
Ask your question here and our team of experts will answer you as soon as possible.